剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我们会尽一切力量 带给你的宝宝很棒的生活
we will do everything we can to give your baby a great life
全心全意爱他 或者她
and love him or her with all of our hearts.
你让我们其余人脸上很挂不住啊 妹妹
Hey, you're making the rest of us look pretty bad here, sister.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得你们人真的很好
I think you're really nice people,
我希望你们有一天能有孩子 但不是这个
and I hope you have your baby someday, but not this one.
-卢克 -对不起 我受不了了
- Luke... - I'm sorry, I can't.
不 卢克
No, Luke.
卢克
Luke...
我表现得怎么样
How am I doing?
-真的很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm really sorry. - It's okay.
我们以前也经历过这种情况
We've been through this before.
去年我们也有一次领养落空了
We had an adoption fall through last year.
我们陪伴生母经历了怀孕全过程
We walked the birth mother through the whole pregnancy,
装♥修♥了婴儿房♥ 在医院等待孩子的出生
decorated a nursery, were at the hospital for the birth,
然后那位母亲改变了主意
and then the mother changed her mind.
我试图用酒精麻醉自己
I actually tried using alcohol to numb my pain.
我们完全明白
Well, we certainly understand that.
我只是不喜欢酒精给我的感觉
I just did not like how it made me feel.
这我们就不明白了
And you lost us.
我想如果我给卢克
I think that if you give Luke
更多时间 他会回心转意的
a little more time, he'll come around.
抱歉 但我们已经有过一次
I'm sorry, but we already drove home once
开车回家 车后排有个空的婴儿座椅的经历了
with an empty baby seat in the back of the car.
我们不能再经历那种事
We can't go through that again.
我们走吧
Let's go.
见到你们真的很高兴
It was really nice to meet you.
见到你们我也很高兴
It was nice meeting you.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我最好去看看维奥莉特
I better go check on Violet.
你去赶走他吧
Why don't you get rid of him?
你在干什么
What you doing?
扔掉这些大学的宣传册
Tossing out all this college crap.
为什么
Why?
你这是什么意思 因为我不去啊
What do you mean, "Why?" Because I'm not going.
我要留下孩子
I'll keep the baby,
也许当他十六七岁 恨我入骨时
and maybe when it's 16, 17 years old and hates my guts,
我再看看大学
then I'll look at college.
他们不到十六七岁就会恨你
Oh, they hate you sooner than that.
拜托 卢克也许还会改变主意
Come on. Luke may still change his mind.
我们失去了泰勒夫妇
And just because we lost the Taylors
又不意味着没有别的出色的夫妇了
doesn't mean there's not another great couple out there.
我想要他们
I wanted them.
你确定吗
You sure?
他有点古怪
He's kind of weird.
是啊 但那是挺酷的诡异
Yeah, but he's cool weird.
像《生活大爆♥炸♥》那样诡异
Big Bang weird.
她简直是你想要的最好的妈妈
And she's, like, the best mom you could ever ask for.
好吧 我就不和你计较了
Okay, I'm just gonna let that go.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
我知道 我不和你计较
I do. And I'm letting it go.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 这样更好
No, it's better this way.
抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to break this up,
但咱家屋顶上有个律师
but we've got a lawyer on the roof.
菜来了
Here you go.
祝您用餐愉快
And enjoy your meal.
抱歉 克丽丝蒂
Excuse me, Christy.
一位年轻人在吧台找你
Uh, a very young man is asking for you at the bar.
我在安排下周的排班表
I'm making up next week's schedule.
我是把你写上去呢 还是你要进监狱了
Should I put you on it, or will you be going to jail?
什么 不
What? No.
他是我女儿的男朋友
He's my daughter's boyfriend.
太糟糕了 我刚想说你两句呢
It's too bad. I was in the mood to judge.
-你来这里干什么 -我得和你谈谈
- What are you doing here? - I need to talk.
但我在上班呢
But I'm in the middle of my shift.
现在你知道这种感受了吧
Now you know how it feels.
好吧 你想要什么
Okay, what do you want?
我想要一些建议 你是我认识的最聪明的人
I need some advice, and you're the smartest person I know.
谢谢
Oh, well, thanks,
真遗憾 你的社交圈这么狭窄
and I'm sorry you don't know more people.
我不想把孩子送去领养的原因
The reason I don't want to give the baby up
是我不想失去维奥莉特
is 'cause I don't want to lose Violet.
等等 你这么抗拒领养的事情
Wait, you're fighting this whole adoption thing
是因为你害怕她会甩了你吗
because you're afraid she'll dump you?
是啊
Well, yeah.
维奥莉特真的很聪明
Violet's really smart.
没了孩子 她能去上大学 有所成就
Without the baby, she can go to college and be somebody.
我可能这辈子就
And I'm probably gonna be flipping burgers
翻汉堡了
for the rest of my life.
亲爱的 这种留住孩子的理由是错误的
Oh, sweetie, that's the wrong reason to keep the baby.
那什么是正确的理由呢
What's the right reason?
因为你想要孩子
'Cause you want a baby.
我真正想要的是维奥莉特
All I really want is Violet.
我不能保证你们会这辈子一直
Look, I can't promise that the two of you are gonna be together
在一起 但我能向你保证
for the rest of your lives, but I can promise you
如果你用这孩子当做谈判筹码
that if you use this kid as a bargaining chip,
那你俩就玩完了
you guys are done.
你觉得是吗
You think?
你想确保她不会比你更成熟吗
You want to make sure that she doesn't outgrow you?
那就看在老天的份上 成熟点吧
Then for heaven's sake, grow up.
让自己有所作为
Make something of yourself.
我父亲逼我上教会大学
My father's pushing me to go to a Christian university
成为牧师
and become a preacher.
那样挺酷的
That's cool.
什么阻拦了你
What's stopping you?
我只在磕嗨时相信上帝
I only believe in God when I'm high.
好吧 我们先不管这个主意 继续想想吧
All right, let's put a pin in that and keep thinking.
你确定你对这一切没意见吗
You're sure you're okay with all this?
是的
Yeah.
史蒂夫 你来吧
Okay, Steve, you're up.
好
Okay.
放松
Easy.
放松
Easy.
好了
Here you go.
放弃父母权利
The Relinquishment of Parental Rights.
在这里签名
Sign here.
真为你骄傲
Proud of you.
在没喝酒也没嗑药的情况下做到了
You did this without alcohol or drugs.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
我们是在做正确的事情 卢克
We're doing the right thing, Luke.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我得把这份文件交给法♥院♥
I have to file this at court.
有人能载我去吗
Can somebody give me a lift?
你连车都没有吗
You don't have a car?
我有车啊 只是没驾照
I have a car. I don't have a license.
我们送你去 走吧
We'll drive you. Come on.
我坐前排
Shotgun!
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
我一直都爱你
I never stopped loving you.
我认识的最聪明的人
Smartest person I know.
我能说句可怕的话吗
Can I say something horrible?
你什么时候还先开口问了
Since when do you ask?
我真想等这一切快快结束
I can't wait for this to be over.
我知道
I know.
我想为了维奥莉特撑住
I'm trying to hold it together for Violet,
但我好像是一直在等自己心碎
but it's like I'm waiting and waiting for my heart to break.
是啊 这是我经历过的最艰难的事
Yeah, this is the hardest thing I've ever gone through.
我还是被你养大的呢
And I was raised by you.
吐得一口好槽
Good one.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表