剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
肯定会引起很多人共鸣的
is gonna speak to a lot of people.
就像你说的
Well, it's like you said,
写你熟悉的内容
write what you know.
下一次疗程我期望听到
Next session, I expect to hear
关于从背后抱住妈妈的诗篇和合唱
a verse and chorus for "Spooning Mama".
-你好 -我的下一位客户 太准时了 进来吧
- Hello. - Ah, my next client, right on time. Come on in.
她真是天才
She's a genius.
没她我不会成为服务生的
Without her, I wouldn't be a waitress.
他真的相信你是人生导师
Wow, he really believes you're a life coach.
他为什么不相信啊
Well, why wouldn't he?
路易斯安那州立酒吧相信我是律师
The Louisiana State Bar believed I was an attorney.
我匆匆逃走之前还胜诉了三场呢
I had three wins before I had to skedaddle.
维奥莉特呢
Where's Violet?
她去和卢克还有他父母谈话了
She went to talk to Luke and his parents.
对哦
Oh, yeah, right.
要知道
You know,
我在考虑 如果你打算迎接一个宝宝
I've been thinking. If you're jonesing for a baby,
也许你还能生一个啊
you could probably still pop one out.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
只是得遇见真命天子
Just have to meet the right guy.
你确定吗 头两回可没拦住你
You sure? That didn't stop you the first two times.
愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Dumb-ass crackers!
出什么事了
What's the matter?
卢克的父母
Luke's parents.
起初他们不想和这孩子扯上关系
First they don't want a thing to do with this baby,
现在他们吓坏了
and now they're freaking out
因为我要把他们可爱的孙子送去领养
because I'm giving up their beloved grandkid.
那卢克呢
What about Luke?
他毫无用处
He was useless.
听听这个吧 现在他父母坚持
Oh, and get this. Now his parents are insisting
要领养这个孩子
that they're going to adopt the baby.
你怎么和他们说的
What'd you tell them?
我告诉他们
I told them
我不想让宗教狂热分子抚养我的孩子
that I don't want my kid being raised by religious fanatics.
我想要同性恋抚养他
I want it raised by homosexuals!
如果他们把她告上法庭
You know, if they take her to court,
-她会需要一个好律师的 -绝对不行
- she's gonna need a good lawyer. - No!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表