剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I'll call you later.
牧师
Hey, Pastor?
我想告诉你
I just want you to know,
我们会把孩子当犹太人养的
we're gonna raise the baby Jewish.
我们可不是犹太人
And we're not Jews!
再见 贱♥人♥
Shalom, bitch!
门没关
Um, it-it's open.
你怎么样
How ya doin'?
还行
Okay.
对那一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all that.
我想你知道了
I guess you can see
我们为什么不常招待人吧
why we don't do a lot of entertaining.
没什么好抱歉的
There's nothing to be sorry about.
你和外婆今天表现得棒极了
You and Grandma were great today.
你觉得是吗
You think?
是啊 这辈子头一回
Yeah. For the first time in my life
我觉得咱家才是正常的家庭
I felt like we were the normal family.
我也是 真奇怪
Me, too! It's so weird.
你和卢克联♥系♥了吗
So, are you in touch with Luke?
没有
No.
亲爱的 真抱歉
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
我知道你的感受
I know what you're going through.
我跟你一样大时 我男友的
When I was your age, I had a boyfriend
父母恨我入骨
whose parents just hated my guts.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
说句公道话 在我喝醉酒
To be fair, we were on pretty good terms
然后烧了他家车♥库♥前 我们的关系还是很好的
until I got drunk and burned their garage down.
他们一直对这事耿耿于怀
They were really judgey about it.
卢克的父母一直对我很好
Luke's parents were always really nice to me,
直到今天
I mean, until today.
在今天之前 你是他的高中情人
Well, until today, you were his high school sweetheart.
现在你是他的穷苦白人孩子他妈
Now you're his white trash baby mama.
我想这也不重要了
Guess it doesn't matter anyway
因为我觉得我们该分手
'cause I think we should break up.
我打算让卢克开始和别人约会
I'm gonna tell Luke to start dating other people.
亲爱的 你确定那是个好主意吗
Oh, honey, are you sure that's a good idea?
我是说 他是孩子他爸
I mean, he is the baby's father,
更重要的是 他觉得我很酷
and more importantly, he thinks I'm cool.
克丽丝蒂
Christy!
快打急救电♥话♥ 我心脏病发作了
Call 911! I'm having a heart attack!
你才没有
No, you're not.
也许是中风了 我闻到了烤面包味
It might be a stroke! I smell toast!
如果你有需要 我会陪着你的
I'm here if you need me.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!
你不该快点儿吗
Shouldn't you hurry?
虚惊一场 是我放屁了
False alarm, just gas!
来
There you go.
好好睡一觉 一切都会不同
A good night's sleep gonna make all the difference.
谢谢
Thanks.
我美吗
Am I pretty?
什么
What?
当然啦 你很漂亮
Yes, of course. You're beautiful.
我不觉得漂亮
I don't feel beautiful.
我觉得我是个男人 被困在了男人的躯体里
I feel like a man trapped in a man's body.
别这样
Stop it.
你担心的事都是你想出来的
All the stuff you're worrying about is in your head.
不是真正发生的
It's not really happening.
你是在说我疯了吗
Are you saying I'm crazy?
不是 我是说 现在不是那意思
No. I mean, not in this context.
维奥莉特生我气了吗
Is Violet mad at me?
恰恰相反 她为你感到骄傲
Quite the contrary, she's actually proud of you.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah!
她觉得我们敢和卢克爸爸针锋相对真了不起
She thought you were awesome with Luke's dad.
听听这个 她说我们是正常的一家子
And get this, she called us the normal family.
不会吧
Shut up!
是啊 这可是头一回
Yeah, that's a first.
好了 睡会儿吧
Okay, let's get some shut-eye.
明天早上一切都会好起来的
I'm sure everything will look better in the morning.
希望如此
I hope so.
我告诉你一件不是我想象出来的事吧
I'll tell you one thing I'm not imagining.
我在掉头发
I am losing my hair.
妈 别犯傻了
Oh, Mom, please, don't be ridiculous.
你的头发美极了
Your hair is amazing.
快睡吧
Now go to sleep.
做个好梦哦
Sweet dreams.
妈
Mom.
怎么了
What?
外婆不对劲
Something's wrong with Grandma.
你知道得太迟了
You're late to the party, dude.
妈
Mom?
早上好 亲爱的们
Good morning, loved ones.
看见了么
See?
你 觉得还好吗
You... feeling okay?
好极了
Never better.
来坐 享受吧
Come, sit, enjoy.
我做了炒鸡蛋 薄煎饼 培根
I've made scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon,
土豆泥煎饼 吐司 燕麦粥
hash browns, toast, oatmeal.
都撒上了外婆满满的爱意
All sprinkled with a healthy dollop of Grandmama's love.
妈 松开他的脸颊
Mom, let go of his cheek.
抱歉 我只是好想掐他
Oh, sorry, he's just so pinchable
好想亲他
and so, mmm, kissable
好想紧紧抱住他
and so, ooh, squeezable.
救命
Help me.
是啊 我们都爱他
Yeah, yeah-yeah, we all love him.
来坐下吧
Come on. Sit down.
这把抹果酱的刀真不错
Wow, this is really quite a spread.
你怎么突然母性大发
What brought this on?
我半夜里醒来 意识到
Well, I woke up in the middle of the night and realized,
反正我以后没法是性感尤物了
since I'm clearly no longer a sexual being,
我得寻找一个新身份
I needed to find a new identity.
好吧 我明白
Okay, I get that.
所以
So...
你打算成为什么定位
what'd you settle on?
难道还不明显吗
Well, isn't it obvious?
我是慈母
I'm the mother.
照管人
The-the caregiver.
抚养后代的老婆婆
The nurturing crone.
谁捏住了你的鼻子
Who's got your nose?!
放开他的鼻子 妈
Put the nose down, Mom.
我去开门
I'll get it.
我害怕
I'm scared.
你该怕
You should be.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
我完全不知道
I haven't the faintest clue.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?
你这是什么意思 先生
Well, whatever do you mean, sir?
妈 别这样
Mom, please.
出什么事了
What's going on?
卢克失踪了 我以为他在这里
Luke has disappeared. I assumed he'd be here.
他没在
Well, he's not.
你能不能去看看
Would you mind checking?
行
Sure.
*唯一能教我的人*
*The only one who could ever teach me*
《Son of a Preacher Man》 ——Aretha Franklin
*就是牧师的儿子*
*Was the son of a preacher man*
*就是他 就是他*
*Yes, he was, yes, he was*
*对 就是他*
*Oh, yes, he was*
*行善并不是...*
*Being good isn't...*
维奥莉特也不见了
Violet's gone, too.
卢克告诉我他打算结束这段感情
Luke told me he was going to end the relationship.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表