剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你们去了哪里
Where you been?
商场
At the mall.
想给你买♥♥些漂亮的孕妇装
Wanted to buy you some pretty maternity clothes.
-结果呢 -没有
- And? - There are none.
给你根油条
Here's a churro.
这些是什么
What's all this?
领养中介又送来了一些档案
The adoption agency sent over some more profiles.
你喜欢的旧金山的那对夫妻呢
What about the two guys you liked in San Francisco?
是啊
Yeah.
不是说定了这是他们的"同志宝宝"吗
I thought this was gonna be their "Gayby."
他们反悔了
They bailed.
出什么事了
What happened?
他们问家族中是否有酗酒的遗传
They asked if alcoholism runs in the family.
-我们的错 -对不起
- Our bad. - Sorry.
你找到了其他你喜欢的夫妻吗
So, you find anyone else you like?
是的 不少
Yeah, lots of people.
这些都是可以的
Um, these are the yeses.
-那些是淘汰的吗 -不是
- And those are the nos? - No.
那些只是掉在地上 我没办法捡起来
Those just fell and I wasn't able to pick them up.
所有这些人
Wow, all these people
这么努力地想要宝宝 却生不出来
trying so hard to have a kid and they can't.
真不公平
It's not fair.
是啊 我怀上你只需要
Yeah, all I needed to have you
一瓶威士忌 一点毒品
was a bottle of Jack, an eight ball
和超级流浪汉乐团的唱片
and a Supertramp album.
我总是听不腻这个故事
I can never hear that story enough.
卢克还好吗
So how's Luke doing?
他接受了领养吗
He coming around to the idea of adoption?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们不说话
We're not talking.
真是抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是希望 我找到最合适的夫妻后
I'm just hoping once I find the perfect couple,
他会明白 这样做对孩子最好
he'll realize that this is for the best.
佩蒂和罗素·卡拉汉
Patty and Russell Callahan.
这对看起来不错
These people seem okay.
好房♥子 好车
Nice house, nice car.
他们在迪士尼乐园结的婚 太失败了
They got married at Disneyland. Losers.
派特森夫妻怎么样
How about the Pattersons?
他们喜欢钓鱼 打猎 业余动物标本制♥作♥
They're into fishing, hunting and amateur taxidermy.
一边儿凉快去
Passeroo.
明蒂和曼尼·克莱恩
Mindy and Manny Klein.
我们虽然不育 但我们有爱
"We may be barren, but we're really carin'."
多谢好意
No, thank you.
我有点喜欢这对
I'm kind of liking these people.
杰夫与苏珊·泰勒
Jeff and Suzanne Taylor.
样子看起来不错
They look sweet.
看着照片很有感觉
There's just something about this picture.
如果我摔倒擦伤了膝盖
If I fell and scraped my knee,
我会想要这位女士给我吹吹
I'd want this lady to kiss my boo-boo.
她是个画家 他设计电子游戏
She's an artist and he designs video games.
房♥子不错
Cute house.
小木屋风格
Little log cabin-y, but...
慢着 这是他们的湖边度假小屋
Wait, that's their lake house.
来看看过日子的房♥子
Let's see the house house.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
极品老妈 第一季第二十集
说实话 过去这几周
To be honest, I've been really struggling
我一直很不容易
the last couple of weeks.
我女儿下个月就要生宝宝了
My daughter's gonna have a baby next month and...
别这样
No, no, no.
她会送孩子去领养
She's giving it up for adoption.
就是这个 是最艰难的部分
And that, right there, is the hardest part.
告诉别人
Telling people.
就在今天 我在食品店碰到一位朋友
Just today I ran into a friend at the grocery store
她说 你要做外婆了
and she was all, "Oh, you must be so excited
一定好激动吧
about becoming a grandmother."
我不得不把所有的事讲给她听
I had to go through the whole thing with her.
我在想弄件T恤 前面印上
I'm thinking of just getting a T-shirt that says,
我们不会留下孩子
"We're not keeping it."
印张宝宝的图片 上面划条杠
You know, a little picture of a baby with a line through it.
总之
Anyway,
我女儿很坚强
my daughter's being strong,
我也尽力坚强地支持她
and I'm trying to be strong for her.
我妈妈也陪在身边
And my mom's around.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
大家休息十分钟
We'll take a ten-minute break.
喝点咖啡 吃点饼干
Help yourself to coffee and cookies.
慢着 其实只有咖啡
Uh, hey... actually, just coffee.
我负责买♥♥饼干
I was in charge of the cookies
在商店里聊了半天我做外婆的事
and the whole grandma thing happened at the store and...
对不起
Sorry.
你好 你是克丽丝蒂对吗
Hey. Hi. Christy, right?
是的 你好
Yeah. Hi, um...
我知道你戒酒两周了
Ooh, I know that you're two weeks sober
你家临时保姆碰了你身上不该碰的地方
and were touched inappropriately by your babysitter,
但我不记得你的名字了
but I don't remember your name.
史蒂夫
Steve.
史蒂夫 是的 你好
Steve! Right. Hi, Steve.
这是我的母亲 邦妮
Um, this is my mother, Bonnie.
-你好 -你好 我是史蒂夫
- Hello. - Yeah, hi. Steve.
我知道了
I got it.
听我说
So, listen.
我想告诉你们
Uh, just wanted to make you aware
我是家庭法律师
that I practice family law,
如果你想为女儿找位
and in the event that you're looking for an adoption attorney
领养律师 我愿意效劳
for your daughter, I'd like to offer my services.
谢谢 不用了
Thanks, but we're good.
我们全权交给中介了
We're just gonna let the agency handle it.
你不会想这样做的
Ooh, you don't want to do that.
领养中介只在乎一件事
Adoption agencies only care about one thing:
孩子送出去 费用拿进来
placing the baby and getting their fee.
你在乎什么
What do you care about?
费用拿进来
Getting my fee.
当然 还有你
And you, of course.
你怎么收费
How much do you charge?
每小时四百
Well, my hourly rate is $400...
二百五
$250.
一百二
$120.
领养的父母给我律师费就行了
I can get my fee from the adoptive parents.
雇你了
You're hired.
欢迎加入团队
Welcome to the team.
我不明白 我们为什么需要律师
I don't understand. Why do we need a lawyer?
不是吧 你生长在这个家庭
Seriously? You grew up in this family
却质疑律师的必要性
and you're questioning the need for a lawyer?
好吧
Okay.
你们在哪里找的这个人
Where'd you find this guy?
我们
We, um...
最近在社交活动上听他演讲了
...recently heard him speak at a social event.
老天 他是个酒鬼
Oh, God, he's a drunk?
他不是酒鬼
He's not a drunk.
不再是了
Anymore.
而且他不收费
And he's free.
总之 他说
Anyway, he says that
你必须让卢克签字 放弃相关权利
you have to get Luke to sign his rights away
这样领养手续才能继续办
before the adoption can go forward.
我怎么有办法
How could I do that?
卢克坚决反对领养
Luke's dead-set against it.
你介意我和他谈谈吗
Would you mind if I talked to him?
是 我介意
Yes, I would.
你别管这事
Stay out of it.
我只是想帮忙
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表