剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Don't say it unless you mean it.
你上次看见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
审判前
Just before the trial.
-那是几个月之前的事了 -是啊
- That was months ago. - Yeah.
他爸爸不让我接近他
His father won't let me near him.
我不怪他
I can't blame him.
等等 你都没能道别吗
Wait, so you didn't get to say good-bye?
没有
No.
太糟糕了
Oh, that's awful.
他刚过十岁生日
He just had his tenth birthday.
我出狱时他就是个青少年了
He'll be a teenager by the time I get out.
他们住在哪里
Where do they live?
斯托克顿市
Back in Stockton.
去死吧
Well, screw that.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我们要去斯托克顿市
We're going to Stockton!
但我要错过入狱的时间了
But I'll be late for turning myself in.
他们会怎么做
What are they gonna do?
把你关进监狱吗
Throw you in jail?
请问有何贵干
Uh, may I help you?
你好
Yes, hi.
抱歉打扰你了 我们以前住在这里
Sorry to bother you, but we used to live here.
真的吗
Really?
这所房♥子是新的
This house is brand-new.
的确是
Yes, this one is...
而且很漂亮
And it's beautiful.
但是在建起之前
But before it was built,
这里有一所老房♥子被拆掉了
there was another house here that was torn down.
因为谋杀案
'Cause of the murder.
谋杀案
A murder?
我买♥♥下这房♥子时没人告诉我
Th-That wasn't disclosed to me when I bought this place.
所以他们才建一所新房♥子
That's why they built new.
谋杀 还有闹鬼
Well, that and... the ghost problem.
你们是亲戚吗
Are you related?
她是我妈
She's my mom.
她是我妈
And she's my mom.
总之 我们希望
Anyway, uh, we were just hoping
我们可以进去 看一看
we could come inside and take a look around.
纪念一下旧时光
For old times' sake.
我想行吧
Yeah, I suppose.
一起谋杀案啊
A murder, huh?
好几起呢
Murders.
我总是想着他没穿上衣的样子
I always pictured him shirtless,
刚修剪完草坪
fresh from mowing the lawn.
好了
All right, look,
我知道你有一天醒来 发现自己有了个祖父
I know that it's weird to wake up one day
而你之前完全不知道他的存在
and find out you have a grandfather
这的确很诡异的
you never knew existed.
你也有过这种经历吗
That happened to you, too?
我只是想让你们知道
I just want you both to know
我不指望你们爱我之类的
I don't expect you to love me or anything like that.
我只想有机会陪着你们
I-I just want a chance to be here for you
尽量帮忙
and do whatever I can.
我想这样很公平
I guess that's fair.
我还得向你道歉
I also need to apologize to you.
我真是太愚蠢了
It was very stupid of me
居然会觉得我比你还更了解
to think that I know better than you
把孩子送去收养这种事
when it comes to putting your baby up for adoption.
他说些什么呢
What's he talking about?
多谢你了啊
Thanks a lot.
还没告诉他呢
Hadn't told him yet.
抱歉让你这样听到这个消息
I'm sorry you had to hear it like this.
但我要做舅舅了啊
But I was gonna be an uncle.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
这样对孩子更好
this is better for the baby.
你逊毙了
You suck!
罗斯科 等等
Roscoe, wait.
看来今晚我们没法玩迷你高尔夫了
Guess we're not gonna go play putt-putt tonight.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
这真的对我们有帮助
This really helped.
了结的感觉真是太好了
Yes, it's nice to have some closure.
最好请个牧师来
Still might want to get a priest in there,
洒点圣水
sprinkle a little holy water.
是啊 游荡的灵魂
Yeah, wandering souls
会影响你的卫星接收信♥号♥♥
can screw up your satellite reception.
好 这主意不错
All right, well, that's some good advice.
祝你们过得愉快
Have a good day.
你说得倒是轻松啊
Easy for you to say.
我可要去坐牢了
I'm going to prison.
雷吉娜
Regina?
再也不许不让我和我儿子见面了
Don't you ever keep my son from me again.
因为我在外面有朋友
'Cause I got friends on the outside.
妈妈
Mom!
真古怪
It's weird.
感觉不像监狱
Doesn't feel like a prison.
因为你等下可以走啊
That's because you're leaving.
你知道你每天都可以
Hey, did you know you get an hour
从牢房♥里出来娱乐一小时吗
of free recreation time outside every day?
妈妈
Oh, Mom.
干嘛 我都没那待遇
What? I don't even get that.
雷吉娜·汤普金斯
Regina Thompkins?
在这
Right here.
走吧
Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我要和你们道别了
All right, I'm gonna say my good-byes.
谁先哭我就扇谁耳光
And I will slap the first one of you that starts crying.
克丽丝蒂
Christy...
如果你没说服我
if you hadn't talked me out of
参加第一次匿名互助会
bailing on my first AA meeting...
我现在可能就死了
...I'd probably be dead right now.
你给了我第二次机会
You gave me a second chance
我会一直感谢你的
and I will never stop thanking you for it.
不用谢
You're welcome.
别扇我
Don't slap me.
玛乔丽
And Marjorie...
姑娘 你是我的坚强后盾
Girl, you're my rock.
你能看到一切的美好之处
You see the good in everything.
就算你在对抗乳腺癌
Even while you're fighting breast cancer...
你也一心为别人考虑
all you do is think of others.
我爱你 雷吉娜
I love you, Regina.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你可别死哦
Don't you die on me.
我不会的
I won't.
你别喝酒
Don't you drink.
我不会的
I won't.
别忘了穿鞋睡觉
Don't forget to sleep with your shoes on.
你不知道什么时候得跑
You never know when you'll have to run.
还有你
And you...
我觉得我会最想你 稻草人
I think I'm gonna miss you most of all, Scarecrow.
我知道我批评你
I know I bag on you,
但你是我认识的最坚强的女人
but you're one of the strongest women I know.
我见过你遭遇不幸
I watched you fall hard,
但你站了起来 重新开始
but you picked yourself up and... started over.
为此我好敬佩你
I admire you so much for that.
天啊 你为什么得离开
Oh, God, why do you have to go?
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, baby.
你还没意识到我就出来了
I'll be out before you know it.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你会一直在监狱里的
You're gonna be in there forever!
时间到了
Time's up.
好了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表