剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
是因为你是个养猫的疯老婆子
'cause you're a crazy ol' cat lady.
如果你不想泄露隐私
And if you're so concerned about your privacy,
为什么告诉我们呢
why'd you tell us?
求你了 走吧
Oh, please, scoot.
因为你们是我最亲密的朋友
Because you're my closest friends.
更可悲了
Oh, that's even sadder.
那你儿子呢
Well, what about your son?
他知道了吗
Does he know?
我很久没和他说话了
I haven't talked to him in a long time.
也许我们可以给他打电♥话♥
Maybe we could call him and...
不 别告诉他
No, leave him alone.
但我只是觉得
But I just think that...
我说了不行
I said no!
他有他的生活 我有我的
He has his life, I have mine.
那好吧
All right, fine.
我最好去工作了
I gotta get to work.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
死气沉沉 毫无生气
Like death warmed over.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我把你交给这位能干的...
Well, I will leave you in the capable hands of my...
我就先走了
I'll just leave you.
我猜你不想给我泡茶吧
I don't suppose you wanna make some tea for me.
吸可♥卡♥因♥了吗
Cocaine?
是猫毛屑
Cat dander.
现在的小青年这么叫可♥卡♥因♥了啊
Mm. Is that what the kids are calling it now?
六号♥桌的日本家庭为什么
Why is the Japanese family at table six
戴着医用口罩
wearing surgical masks?
因为他们疑神疑鬼的
Because they're paranoid.
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
没有 我过敏了
Uh! No, I've got allergies.
不管是什么 你看起来不大好
Well, either way, you don't look too good.
也许你该回家了
Maybe you should go home.
也许我该回家 加布里埃尔
Maybe I should, Gabriel.
也许我们都该回家 陪伴着爱人
Maybe we should all go home and be with our loved ones
因为死神快来了
'cause death is coming!
他来找你 找你
It's coming for you and you
找你 还有你
and you and you!
我跟她上♥床♥时她还没这么疯
She seemed a lot less crazy when I was sleeping with her.
都这样
They all do.
工作怎么样
How was work?
人们给我钱叫我离他们远点
People paid me to stay away from them.
玛乔丽怎么样
How's Marjorie?
她还好
She's doing okay.
我刚让她上♥床♥睡觉了
I just put her to bed.
你陪了她一整天吗
You stayed with her the whole day?
是啊 我给她做了晚餐 洗了衣服
Yep. I made her dinner, did the laundry,
在猫屎里淘猫金
panned for cat nuggets in the kitty litter.
瞧瞧 你没吸毒还这么关怀备至
Look at you being all caring and compassionate
满怀同情
without rolling on ecstasy.
是啊 我和你一样惊讶
I know. I'm as surprised as you are.
我就是 我不禁觉得
I just, I can't help feeling
这女人受到了不公平的待遇
the woman's getting a raw deal.
她戒酒32年了
I mean, she's been sober for 32 years,
她总陪在需要她的人身边
she's always there for anybody who needs her.
她得到了什么回报
And what's her reward?
癌症
Cancer.
我知道
I know.
你开始寻思 有什么意义呢
You start thinking, "What's the point?"
我也不知道
It beats me.
家人无条件的爱吗
The unconditional love of family?
也许吧
Ugh. Maybe.
嗑药嗨到死是很有道理的
It's a compelling argument for staying loaded till you die.
玛乔丽也是那样看着我的
Marjorie gave me that same look.
天啊
Oh, god!
有什么能帮你的
Can I help you?
你好 我找杰瑞·阿姆斯特朗
Hi. I-I'm looking for a Jerry Armstrong.
是我
That's me.
太棒了
Oh, okay, great.
我是克丽丝蒂 你妈妈的朋友
I'm Christy. I'm a friend of your mother's.
没兴趣
Not interested.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我只是想告诉你
Um, I just want you to know
她这段时间很难熬
that she's going through a tough time.
她得了癌症
She's got cancer.
好了 我知道了
Okay, now I know.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
别这样 她毕竟是你妈妈
Oh come on. She's your mother.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是她匿名会议上的朋友吧
You're one of her little anonymous friends.
是的
Yeah.
12个简单的步骤 让你不会
12 simple steps that let you off the hook
毁了别人的生活
for ruining everyone's life.
会议不止有这些
Well, there's more to it than that.
还有免费的咖啡和饼干呢
There's also coffee and cookies.
听着
Look, uh...
我告诉你吧 克丽丝蒂
Let me tell ya something, Christy.
我妈妈是个酒鬼 吸毒者
My mother was a drunk and a drug addict
她抛弃我的次数之多 我都数不过来了
who abandoned me more times than I can count.
如果我支持癌症把她干掉 你得原谅我
So you'll have to excuse me if I'm rooting for the cancer.
这张母亲节卡片可不常见
That's a mother's day card you don't see.
杰瑞 我知道你的感受
Listen, Jerry, I understand how you feel.
我妈妈也这样
I had the same kind of mom.
但她变了 我也变了
But she's changed, and I've changed.
我改变得更多
I've changed more.
我其实比她好多了
I'm actually a much better person than she is.
谢谢你的分享
Well, uh, thanks for sharing.
说完了吗
Are we done?
你得明白 你妈妈和你记忆中的她不一样了
You just need to know that your mom is not like you remember.
她是个温暖慈爱的女人 帮助了
She's a warm and loving woman who has helped
许多人 包括我
a lot of people, including me.
还有许多猫
And a bunch of cats.
看来你俩还真是兴趣一致啊
Which you two seem to have in common.
很好
Great.
再见
Bye.
我还以为这场对话会以拥抱结束呢
I saw that ending in a hug.
伪造签名的要点
The trick to forging a signature
就是在模仿时把原始签名倒置
is turning the original upside down when you copy it.
你怎么学到的
How'd you learn that?
有时外婆得开几张
'Cause sometimes grandmas have to write checks
不该开的支票
they're not supposed to.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
这话听起来很奇怪 但我想告诉你们
Look, this is gonna sound weird, but I just want you guys
我爱你们
to know that I love you
我很高兴我们一家子都在一起
and I am so happy we're all together.
你又喝酒了吗
Are you drinking again?
维奥莉特 你不能在每次我说爱你时
Violet, you can't ask that every time
都问我喝没喝酒
I say I love you.
来 我给你买♥♥了条新牛仔裤
Here, I stopped to get you some new jeans.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 瞧瞧
Yeah, look.
裤子很好看 而且腰身是弹性的
They're cute and they've got a stretchy waist.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
抱歉那天我对你有些刻薄
I'm sorry I was a little rough on you the other day.
-没关系 -有关系
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
我希望我临终之际你会来看我
I want you to visit me when I'm dying.
没问题
Sure.
太棒了
Great!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表