剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你向这个混♥蛋♥敞开了
you open your heart up...
你的心扉
to this jerk...
而结果他是个酗酒偷♥情♥的
and he turns out to be a big,
超级大傻♥逼♥
drunken, cheating idiot.
是啊 滚床单很棒 法官大人
Yeah, the sex was great, Your Honor.
但我要怎么原谅他
But how am I supposed to forgive him?
一日说谎 终身说谎
Once a liar, always a liar!
江山易改 本性难移
A leopard cannot change its spots.
除非 当然
Unless, of course,
那是雷吉娜·汤普金斯
the leopard is Regina Thompkins.
现在还钱是不是太晚了
Is it too late to give back some of that money?
抱歉我在法庭上那样表现
I'm so sorry about the way I acted.
我只是以为
I just thought...
大卫和我是真心相爱
David and I really had something.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
真抱歉你要经历那些
I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
喂
Hello?
我要坐牢四年了 有人抱歉吗
Anybody sorry I'm going to jail for four years?
只要你表现好 两年就能出来
Aw, with good behavior, you'll be out in two.
你可以十分容易地度过两年[直译为站在你头上]
You could do two years standing on your head.
或者坐在别人头上
Or sitting on someone else's.
你要这样做 进去的第一天
Here's what you do-- first day in there,
找到监狱里的大姐大
you find the biggest badass in the yard,
用装满硬币的袜子打她
hit her with a sock full of nickels
向大家展示 新的大姐大来了
and show everybody there's a new queen bitch in town.
但那不就是说 迟早
But doesn't that mean sooner or later
会有人把我打个半死吗
someone's gonna whack the crap out of me?
大姐大就是不容易嘛
Well, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
还有谁想去互助会吗
Anybody else feel like hitting a meeting?
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
别担心 雷吉娜 你的那盒钱放我这里很安全
Don't worry, Regina, your box of money is safe with me.
-有一盒钱吗 -没有
- There's a box of money? - No.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表