剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
除非你纠正对她犯下的错误
I don't see you and I having any kind of relationship
否则我觉得我们没法培养感情
until you make things right with her.
那有道理 她现在怎么样
Yeah, that makes sense. How's she doing now?
其实挺好的
She's actually doing great.
过上了稳定的生活
Really got her life together.
太棒了 我去哪里找她
Terrific. Where do I get in touch with her?
她住在我家沙发上
She's living on my couch.
是啊
Yeah.
化疗最糟糕的一点
The worst part about the chemo
就是它让我好疲倦
is it makes me so tired.
它抽走了我所有力气
You know, it just drains me of all my energy.
我连眼睛都睁不开了
I can barely keep my eyes open.
所以化疗就像和你聊天一样咯
So chemo's kind of like talking to you?
如果你觉得我为生命战斗很无聊的话 那真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry if you find my desperate fight for life boring.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
克丽丝蒂和你说了和她爹相见的事吗
So did Christy tell you about meeting her father?
是的 我觉得他们父女相认真是太好了
Yeah. I thought it was great they reconnected.
哇 你真是用尽一切手段伤害我啊
Wow! Anything to hurt me.
你说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
我还得和你再说一遍吗
Do I need to walk you through it again?
在克丽丝蒂出生那一刻起
That rat-bastard dumped me and Christy
那个王八蛋就抛弃了我俩
the minute she was born.
不 我明白 你很生气
No, I get it. You're angry.
生气 我简直想把他
Angry? I want to cut the son of a bitch
五马分尸
from throat to scroat!
邦妮 你得放下那一切
Oh, Bonnie, you have to let that go.
玛乔丽 我绝对不会
Oh, Marjorie, I most certainly do not.
那是你的选择 但一直生气
Well, it's your choice, but holding on to anger
就像喝毒药 还指望它
is like drinking poison and expecting it
杀死另外一个人一样
to kill the other person.
我为什么要和你聊天啊
Why do I even talk to you?
你总算和你女儿重归于好了
You finally have a good relationship with your daughter.
如果你继续对她爸爸生气 也许会毁了你俩的关系
If you stay angry at her father, it could ruin that.
我恨你
I hate you.
我爱你
And I love you.
别这样
Stop that.
爱你 爱你 爱你
Love you, love you, love you.
我说真的 老娘会把你这
Seriously, I will wring whatever life
苟延残喘的老女人干掉的
you have left out of you!
上帝啊 赐予我宁静 来接受
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things
那些我无法改变的事 还有勇气
I cannot change and the courage...
不要烧死这个邪恶的侏儒 阿门
not to set this evil dwarf on fire. Amen.
来了
Coming!
天啊 我还以为你永远不会回来了呢
Gee, I was starting to think you'd never come back.
邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
你在掉发
You're losing your hair.
没掉 只是长到耳朵里去了
It's not lost, it's just in my ears.
谢谢你同意见我
Thanks for agreeing to see me.
这是我的荣幸 请进
My pleasure. Please come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要什么饮料吗
Can I, uh, get you something to drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我刚坐在车里喝了三瓶啤酒
I just had three beers sitting in the car.
需要酒精来壮你的怂人胆啊
Needed a little liquid courage, did you?
也没啥用
Yeah, it didn't really work.
只是让我现在超想尿一泡
I just need to pee really bad.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你打个结啊
If you like, I could tie it in a knot for you.
没事 我憋着就好
It's okay, I'll hold it.
来坐吧
Come, sit.
要说什么就说吧
Say what you have to say.
好
All right.
我就开门见山了
I guess I'll just jump right in.
我知道发生的事...
I know what happened was...
抱歉 我没法听你说
You know, I'm sorry. I can't listen to this.
你抛弃了我 那时我女儿才出生一天
You left me with a one-day-old baby
我口袋里只有18块
and 18 bucks in my jeans.
不管你说什么都不成借口
There is nothing you could say that could ever make that right.
-我知道 我的所作所为 -你狠狠伤了我的心
- I know. What I did was... - You burned me so bad
我再也无法让另一个男人靠近我的心扉
I could never let another man near my heart!
相信我 我们分手时
Believe me, when we broke up...
哪里有什么分手
There was no breaking up!
分手是吵架 瓜分你的唱片
Breaking up is fighting and splitting up your albums
也许来一发激烈愤怒的告别炮
and maybe one hot, angry good-bye bang!
你的行为是在我生命中
What you did was abandon me when I was
最脆弱的时刻抛弃了我
the most vulnerable I've ever been in my entire life!
我不是在辩护
I'm-I'm not defending it...
是啊 因为你无理可辩
Yeah, because you can't!
我们把话说清楚
And just so we're clear,
你坐在那里的唯一原因
the only reason you are sitting here
就是我女儿想了解你
is because my daughter wants to get to know you,
我不会阻碍的
and I'm not gonna stand in the way of that.
-我真的很感激 -闭嘴
- I really appreciate... - Shut up!
但如果你伤害了那个小姑娘
But if you hurt that little girl,
我会追你到天涯海角
I will hunt you down
杀了你和你爱的一切
and I will kill you and everything you love.
我刚好像尿出来了
I think I just peed a little.
我好像发现问题了
Well, I think I found what the problem is.
是什么
What is it?
你的引擎跑了大约
Your engine has like, uh,
八十万英里
800,000 miles on it.
该换了它吗
Think it's time to trade it in?
换什么 三明治吗
For what, a sandwich?
我会继续修理的
I'll keep working on it.
这真好 和你共度时光
This is nice, spending time with you.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
我叫你♥爸♥爸可以吗
Is it okay if I call you Dad?
当然可以
I don't see why not.
好
Okay.
爸爸
Dad.
那
So...
我什么时候能见到你的家人
when do I get to meet your family?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 我只是有点头晕
Yeah, I just rang the bell a little.
那个...
Uh... well...
我...
I, uh...
还没跟他们说你的事
haven't yet told them about you.
你在等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
说实话
Uh, tell you the truth,
我在等我临终之际
I was waiting till I was on my death bed.
他们还能怎么做 把氧气管拔掉吗
What are they gonna do, unplug me?
怎么 我该在你的葬礼上
So, what, I'm supposed to introduce myself to them
对他们自我介绍吗
at your funeral?
我没意见
That works for me.
在我的想象里 你根本没这么差劲
I liked you a lot better when you were in my imagination.
拜托 克丽丝蒂
Come on, Christy.
我家人觉得我是个好人
My family thinks I'm a good guy.
我不知道该怎么告诉他们
I-I just don't know how to tell them
事情不是那样
that wasn't always the case.
我明白
I understand.
我已经毁了一次你的生活
I already ruined your life once,
我不想再来一次了
I wouldn't want to do it again.
-不 别这样 -没关系
- Now, come on, now. - No, that's okay.
回家去吧 去陪着你快乐的家庭
Just... go home to your happy little family
忘了我吧
and forget about me.
你得给我一些时间
You got to give me some time.
我给了你35年时间
I gave you 35 years!
维奥莉特 罗斯科
Violet, Roscoe.
这个懦弱的王八蛋是你们的外祖父
This spineless son of a bitch is your grandfather!
叫我外公吧
Call me Papa.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表