剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
He mentioned something about heading to Machu Picchu
他提到什么去马丘比丘
and going off the grid for a while.
暂时抛开一切
What?!
什么
Yeah, he seemed to think he needed distance from --
对啊 他似乎觉得应该远离...
from here to figure some stuff out.
远离这里 想通一些事情
I mean, personally, I thought he should stay and,
我个人觉得他应该留下来
you know...
你知道
confront things.
去面对那些事情
Yeah, um...
对啊
Confronting would've been -- would've been good.
去面对 会好一些
Look, April, he -- he may call me to check in.
艾普莉 他可能会给我打电♥话♥
If he does, I'll tell him you were looking for him.
如果他打来 我会告诉他你在找他
I know he'd be really happy to hear that.
他听了肯定会很高兴的
Okay.
好吧
Oh, sorry, April, can you excuse me for one second? Yeah.
抱歉 艾普莉 我失陪一下 好
Pack your bags, baby.
整理行囊吧 宝贝
You're gonna cook on the continent.
你就要去欧洲烹饪了
No way. Congratulations. So...?
真的假的 祝贺你 那么...
Do I tell Rocco you accept?
我要跟罗克说你接受吗
Yes. I accept, yes!
是的 我接受 太好了
Wait a second. What?
等等 怎么了
I need you to get me one thing.
我要提一个条件
Hi, have you seen a tall -- he's right there.
你有没有见过一个高高的...他就在那里
Thank you.
谢谢
Honey?
亲爱的
What's happening?
出什么事了吗
Why am I meeting you here?
为什么在这里见面
I thought you were at work. I was, but, uh...
我以为你在上班呢 我本来是 但...
I got the gig.
我选上了
You got the gig?!
你选上了
Oh, my god, honey, I'm so proud of you!
天啊 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
Oh, hang on, but there's only one rub, though.
等等 不过有个坏消息
They want to leave tomorrow night.
明天晚上就要出发了
Rocco wants to catch the end of the festa di noiantri.
罗克想赶上一个节日
It's this food festival in Rome.
就是罗马的美食节
They want to leave tomorrow night?
他们明晚就要走吗
Yeah.
对
So, you want to come with me, or what?
你想跟我一起去吗
What are you -- what?
你说什么
I told Ari I would not take the gig
我跟爱芮说我不会接受
unless my love could come, too.
除非我的爱人一起去
You are in the contract, baby. So what do you say?!
你也是合约的一部分 宝贝 怎么样
Oh, my god!
天哪
Are you kidding me right now?! No!
你是在逗我吗 不是
Oh, my god!
天哪
I was gonna miss you so much!
不然我会想死你的
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I know. Let's celebrate, huh? Yes.
我知道 我们庆祝下吧 好
Can we grab those drinks now, please, mate?
我们喝几杯吧 好吗 伙计
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah?
好 挺好 真的吗
Just -- mm, I'm great.
就是...我很好
Oh, my god.
天哪
There he is.
他来了
Hi, love.
我的爱人
I must look pretty terrible, huh?
我看上去一定很糟糕吧
You look great, kid.
你很美 孩子
You lie.
你骗人
Karen?
凯伦
Come sit.
过来坐
Shouldn't you have your mask on, darling?
你不该戴上面罩吗 亲爱的
I'll put it back in a minute.
我一会儿就戴上
Can you give me your phone?
能把你的电♥话♥给我吗
You want to call someone?
你要给谁打电♥话♥吗
Just give it, Ali.
给我就是了 阿里
Is this thing recording?
在录了吗
Oh, no, buddy. You're in this thing.
不 伙计 你也一起来
You too, Karen.
你也是 凯伦
Nurse, could you maybe...
护士 你能不能...
Sure.
没问题
Hi, there, baby.
你好 宝贝
I'm Vivian.
我叫薇薇安
And these two beautiful people by my side
我身边这两个美妙的人
are your mom...
是你的妈妈
and your dad.
和你的爸爸
And I love them both dearly.
我非常爱他们
I won't get to meet you...
我见不到你了
which really sucks,
这太糟糕了
because I know that you would've been
因为我知道你会是
the most amazing thing to have happened in my life.
我生命里最美好的东西
And god knows my life has been filled...
上帝知道我的生命里充满了...
with amazing things.
美好的东西
Now...
现在
there's some things you need to know.
有些事你得明白
Yes, I know how it sounds, detective, okay?
我知道听上去不可思议 警探
But that basket didn't come from her, so...
但那个篮子不是她送的 所以
Right, so, what, you just got your confession,
好吧 所以有一个人认罪了
and now you're not concerned about the truth, or...
你就不关心事实了吗 还是说...
Yeah, uh, well, you were satisfied
对 你之前一直认定
thinking that I did it for the longest time,
就是我杀的人
and I'm innocent, so what I'm saying --
但我是清白的 所以我想说...
what I'm saying is, I just --
我想说 我只是...
I think that the real killer may still be out there.
我觉得真凶仍然逍遥法外
I'm sorry. Can you just hold on one second?
抱歉 您能先别挂电♥话♥吗
Harry, hi!
哈利
Listen, before you say anything,
听着 你先别说话
Uh, this call is being filmed.
这个电♥话♥也是拍摄内容
Wait, oh, my god, they're there already?!
等等 天哪 他们已经在等了吗
Yep, Grizz and I are on our way to pick you up now.
对 格里兹和我过去接你了
Grizz is the, uh, camera guy.
格里兹是摄影师
Yeah I have a camera guy.
对 我有个摄影师
Harry, I'm -- I'm not ready yet.
哈利 我还没有准备好
I don't -- uh, I'm not even dressed,
我还没换好衣服
And I-I have no idea where my passport is.
我找不到护照在哪里
What? It's fine. No, don't worry.
什么 没关系 别担心
It's -- it's around here somewhere.
应该就在某个角落
Um, I'll meet you there, okay?
到时见 好吗
Joss, uh...
乔斯
Joss, you cannot be late.
乔斯 你可别迟到
It's already 6:00.
已经六点了
I know, I know! I won't!
我知道 我知道 不会的
I-I love you.
爱你
I-I promise, okay? Bye.
我保证 拜拜
Detective Whitehead?
怀特海德警探
Oh, damn it!
该死
Um, hi. This is Josslyn Carver.
你好 我是乔斯琳·卡佛
I received a basket from you guys yesterday,
我昨天收到一只你家的花篮
But it had someone's, um, personal stationery on it.
上面附了一张个人信笺
How does that happen?
这是怎么回事
She brought it in personally,
她亲自拿过来的
along with her own wines from home.
还带了自家的酒
Wait, who brought it in personally?
等下 谁亲自拿去的
The woman who bought your basket.
给你买♥♥花篮的女人
Do you remember her name or what she looked like?
你还记得她的名字或者相貌吗
Was it Maritza?
是叫玛丽察吗
I don't remember, and she paid in cash, so...
我不记得了 她用现金支付 所以...
All right, okay, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Viv?
薇薇
Can you hear me?
你能听见吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表