剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
or in some polyamorous attempt at a family
或是怀着拆散别人和睦家庭的意图时
if they decide to stay together?
你将如何抚养一个孩子
The fact that the couple
首先这对夫妻决定
chose to enter into a sinful relationship in the first place
开始这种罪恶的关系时
is evidence of their poor moral character.
就证明了他们道德的低劣
How would you ever explain this situation to your child?
你要如何向你的孩子解释这种关系
With compassion, sensitivity, and patience...
怀着同情 敏感及耐心的态度...
the things I thought I'd get from you.
这些我以为会从你身上得到的东西
Karen, it was never my intention to offend you.
凯伦 我从来没想冒犯你
Well, you have, father.
你还是冒犯了 神父
And I don't care what your limited heart doesn't understand
我不在乎你那狭窄的心是否理解
about my relationship with Alec and Vivian.
我和亚历克 薇薇安的关系
When this child asks,
这个孩子问我的时候
I'm going to tell him he was conceived in pure love,
我会告诉他 他是纯爱的结晶
which is far more than a lot of kids
这胜过
can say about their parents.
很多孩子的父母
You're letting your emotions get the best of you.
你被你的情绪控制了
Thank freaking God.
感谢他妈的主
Okay.
好了
That's Calista Raines' house right up there.
上面就是卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯的房♥子
Through those gates.
在那些大门后面
So, what are we looking for, exactly?
我们究竟在找什么呢
The cops are convinced that Joss is guilty,
警♥察♥们坚信乔斯有罪
placing her inside the house.
把她关在了房♥子里
So why would they check the neighboring security cameras
那么他们为什么要检查附近的监控
to see who went in and out?
看看有谁出入过这间房♥子呢
To be thorough?
为了调查得更彻底
You'd like to think.
你真会想像
Unfortunately, they often build a narrative
不幸的是 他们常常会
around the person they think who did it
为嫌犯编一个故事
and ignore the rest.
而忽视其他证据
Okay, I'm gonna send these to Mikey.
好了 我要把这些发给小迈
He'll knock on a few doors and follow up.
他会挨家挨户继续调查的
Why are you doing this for me?
为什么为我这么做
You know why.
你知道为什么
Because you still feel guilty?
因为你还是很内疚吗
Well, I feel guilty, too.
我也很内疚
Cutting you out of my life like that,
把你赶走
breaking up with you over the phone...
电♥话♥里和你分手
I should never have done it that way.
我不该这么做
Well, thank you for saying that,
你能这么说我很欣慰
but, really, it's... it's fine.
不过真的没关系
April, I'm not here because I feel guilty.
艾普莉 我帮你不是出于自责
I'm here because you're the love of my life.
而是出于对你的爱
Even in the fantasy, you couldn't have taken that job.
即便是纯意淫 你也搞不定那份工作的
I could have.
能搞定啊
Come on.
拜托
You think your husband would be okay
你觉得你丈夫会允许你
with you working with your ex?
和前任一起工作吗
He wouldn't have been my ex then.
那他就不是我前任了
He just still would have been my ex-brother-in-law.
他就只是我前姐夫
Who kissed you once.
亲过你的前姐夫
Shh. Scott didn't know that.
嘘 斯科特又不知道
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
Hey, wifey.
老婆
You look amazing right now.
你今天好美啊
Geez. How'd the interview go?
面试顺利吗
Oh, it was fine.
还行
I don't think I'm gonna take it, though.
不过我不打算接这份工作
You're kidding. Really?
开玩笑吧 真的吗
I mean, you were so excited about it.
你本来可期待了
Who was it with?
面试官是谁
Ellis Boone.
埃利斯·布恩
Ellis Boone?
埃利斯·布恩
I know Ellis.
我认识他
Yeah, he's a big deal, right?
他是个大人物吧
Yeah.
是啊
He ask you to take your clothes off?
他逼你脱衣服了吗
N-No.
没
So, what was the gig?
是要做什么
Well, it was basically to create
他们想把温德芭
and promote Wunderbar after-hours.
转型成夜♥总♥会♥
I guess they want to make it like studio 54.
弄成54俱乐部那样
That's, like, right up your alley, okay?
找你就对了 是吧
I mean, hell, you opened the place.
你可是帮忙开这家店的人
No one knows it better than you do.
没人比你更了解
You liked it there, didn't you?
你挺喜欢那地方的吧
I always wondered, you know,
我一直纳闷
why the hell you left in the first place.
你当初到底为什么辞职了
Yeah, uh...
是喜欢
but clubs are tough, honey.
不过办夜♥总♥会♥可难了 亲爱的
They come and go and...
新旧更替频繁
look, with those hours,
况且工作时间太晚了
if I took it, we'd never see each other.
要是接了这份工作 我们就见不到彼此了
We'd just be ships passing, so...
我们就会一直错过
I would make sure that we'd collide, you know?
我会制♥造♥机会和你相遇的
I could come in. I could hang out with you.
我可以去店里陪你
Make some really late date nights.
和你约会到很晚
It could be sexy.
会很带感的
You're so supportive.
你太体谅我了
Well, at the end of the day, I want, you know, what you want.
反正我与你同心同德
I want you to be happy, so...
我想让你快乐 所以
I sort of think you should take it.
我觉得你应该接受这份工作
What if I have a better idea?
如果说我有个更好的主意呢
And what would that be?
什么主意
What if, I...
如果说 我
I don't take my pill tonight?
今晚不吃避孕药
And we just see where that leads us instead, huh?
看看会发生什么 如何
Really?
真的吗
I like that idea.
我喜欢这个主意
I want to explain briefly why the Cat Hendricks Foundation
我想简要说下为什么卡特亨德瑞基金会
giving funds to cancer patients in need
帮助救治癌症患者
is so important to me.
对我来说如此重要
My younger sister, Sharon,
我妹妹 莎伦
died of breast cancer a little over a year ago.
一年多前死于乳腺癌
Sharon was the vision of health.
莎伦渴望健康
She was one of the most talented and ambitious people
她是我所认识的最有才能
I've ever known.
最有雄心的人之一
She'd just finished medical school.
她刚刚从医学院毕业
She went back in her late 20s
她发现自己并不适合公♥司♥理财
after realizing that corporate finance wasn't her thing.
所以快三十岁的时候重新从医
She wasn't a money monger like me.
她不像我这么汲汲于富贵
She'd just started her practice
她刚开了自己的诊所
and gotten engaged to a wonderful fellow doctor
刚和一位优秀的医生订了婚
when she was diagnosed.
就被确诊了
After her 18th round of chemo and second unsuccessful sugery,
十八轮化疗和两次失败的手术之后
I saw Sharon cry about cancer for the very first time.
我第一次看到莎伦因为癌症流泪
I held her...
我抱着她
and told her I was sorry
告诉她我很遗憾
and asked what I could do.
问她我该做什么
"Get out my checkbook," She said.
她说"把我支票本拿来"
I realized Sharon wasn't crying for herself.
我才意识到她不是为自己哭
She was crying for a fellow patient she'd met that day—
而是为那天她见的一位病人哭
Carla.
她叫卡拉
Carla had stage 3 breast cancer
卡拉得了乳腺癌中晚期
and couldn't afford her treatments.
没钱治病
Not if she wanted to keep a roof over her kids' heads.
要治病就没钱养孩子
So my sweet...
所以我善良的
generous sister
慷慨的妹妹
took all of the money that she'd put away
把她给她无缘生下的孩子
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表