剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
doesn't your ex work for Calista Raines?
你前女友不是给卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯工作的吗
This you know, but you've never heard of a sazerac.
萨泽拉克鸡尾酒不知道 就知道八卦
Her husband was murdered three days ago.
她丈夫三天前被谋杀了
It's all over TMZ. What do you mean, murdered?
娱乐新闻上都是了 什么叫谋杀
...no arrests have been made.
目前无人被捕
Local law enforcement are
当地执法机关
still gathering evidence. Like, to death.
仍在收集证据 就是 死了
Back to you, Donna. Thank you. In other news...
就这些 唐娜 谢谢 其他新闻
I called a couple friends at the L.A.P.D. about your case.
我向洛杉矶警局的几个朋友了解了你的案子
You have friends at the L.A.P.D.?
你有朋友在洛杉矶警局吗
Yes. I like to be prepared before I take a meeting.
是的 在会面之前我想先做好准备
There's no use in wasting your time or mine.
没必要浪费你们或者我的时间
Bad news first... you were at the crime scene,
先说坏消息 你在犯罪现场
you didn't call the police for over an hour,
超过一个小时没有给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
and you did wash the clothe you were wearing,
并且洗了你穿的衣服
possibly destroying evidence.
很可能是在销毁证据
I wasn't destroying evidence. I was covered in blood.
我没有销毁证据 我浑身是血
I'm sorry. I really... but I was covered in blood.
抱歉 我真的 但我浑身是血
Right. The blood is bad, too.
对 血迹也不是好事
What about Calista? Are they looking at her?
卡莉斯塔呢 他们在调查她吗
They always suspect the wife,
他们总是怀疑妻子
especially when there's infidelity.
尤其丈夫还不忠
So why exactly are they asking me to come in again tomorrow?
那他们为什么叫我明天再去一趟
It doesn't have to be a bad thing.
未必是坏事
Show them you're a friend to this investigation.
告诉他们你愿意配合调查
The idea is to go from a prime suspect
要把你的身份从头号♥嫌犯
to a star witness.
转变成重要证人
Just tell them everything.
告诉他们一切
Well, I don't... I already told them everything.
我不 我已经告诉他们一切了
Tell them again.
再说一遍
Police value consistency of story.
警♥察♥很在乎故事的一致性
They'll ask the same question 10 times
同一个问题他们会问10遍
just to see if an answer will change even once.
只为确认答案是否会改变
It's how they know you're telling the truth.
这样他们就知道你是否说的是实话
I am telling the truth.
我说的是实话
That's good. Just keep doing that.
很好 继续这样
You're hired.
你被聘用了
Then I guess I'd better clear my schedule for tomorrow.
那我想我最好清空明天的安排了
Let's get you out of this mess.
让我们助你脱离困境
Eva Petrov.
伊娃·佩特洛夫
Yes, I knew about that one.
对 我知道她
Jessica Parkins.
杰西卡·帕金斯
Yes, and she was married, by the way.
我也知道 顺便说句 她结婚了
I'm sure her husband wasn't too thrilled.
我敢确定她丈夫不会感到太意外
I'm sure.
当然
And Ms. Carver.
还有卡佛女士
Look, I think we can all agree
我想我们都同意
that my husband didn't exercise the best discipline
我丈夫在私生活方面
when it came to his personal affairs.
不是很自律
But he did the same in business, and he had a lot of enemies.
但是在商场上他也一样 有很多敌人
I really hope you're looking into that as well.
我真心希望你们也能调查那方面
Look, we are investigating every possible suspect.
我们在调查每一位可能的嫌疑人
Now, we've already spoken with a number of people
我们现在已经和许多在你家工作的人谈过了
who work in your home, but we still have to account for
但我们还是得调查一下
a few of your husband's mistresses.
你丈夫的几位情妇
Look, I'm sorry
抱歉
that I have to keep talking about this, the affairs.
我不得不老提这些 外遇
It must have been very difficult for you.
对你来说一定很难
I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Look, I'm married. It's hard.
我结婚了 本就很难
Even without the infidelity.
即使没有外遇
Did you ever think about divorce?
你想过离婚吗
I mean, one humiliation after another.
在一次又一次的被羞辱之后
It had to bother you.
一定很困扰你
Is this an interview or relationship counseling?
这是录口供还是情感咨♥询♥
I think we're done here.
我想我们已经结束了
No, I'm not done.
不 我没有结束
I know what you're trying to do, detective.
我知道你想干嘛 警探
It did bother me.
确实很困扰我
I'm a human being.
我是个人
But if every woman that's ever been cheated on
但是如果每个被背叛的女人
was also a murderer,
都是杀人犯
I have a feeling you'd be a hell of a lot busier here.
我想你会比现在忙上百倍
Now, I appreciate
我赞赏你
how low you're willing to sink in the name of justice,
多么愿意为正义付出
but unless you have one actual shred of evidence against me,
但除非你们有确切的证据针对我
then I'd like to go put my life back together.
否则我想恢复我原来的生活了
To that end, when can my client return to her home?
鉴于此 我的委托人什么时候可以回家
We have everything we need.
我们拿到了我们需要的一切
We should be out of there today.
今天完事了
Great. Then if you'll excuse me...
很好 那我先走了
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, that was fun.
好有趣
It was.
确实
You thought it wouldn't be?
你以为不会这样吗
No. I mean, I knew it would be.
不 我知道会这样
I was just a little nervous.
我只是有点紧张
Oh. I couldn't tell.
看不出来
It was the first time.
这是第一次
I was... I don't know. There was some pressure.
我 我不知道 有点压力
Not from me, I hope.
希望不是来自于我
Not at all.
当然不是
You've were a complete gentleman.
你是个绝对的绅士
I totally forgot that was there.
我完全忘了那还在那儿
Is that...
那是
Lisa... my wife. Late wife.
丽莎 我妻子 亡妻
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh, don't apologize. I get it.
别道歉 我理解
If anyone gets it, it's me.
如果有人理解 一定是我
I should have moved that picture. I didn't think of it.
我本应该拿走那张照片 我没想到
No one's been here since she passed.
她过世后没别人来过这儿了
No one?
是吗
Now you look really nervous.
现在你看着真的紧张了
No, I mean, I just didn't realize
不 我只是没想到
you hadn't been with anyone.
你没和别人交往过
Oh, I have.
我交往过
Right. Of course.
也是 当然
Jut not here.
只是没来过这儿
Calista, just one question!
卡莉斯塔 就一个问题
How did they get past the gate?
他们怎么通过那道门的
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll have them arrested for trespassing.
我们会让他们因非法入侵罪而被逮捕的
You're all here. Thank you.
你们都在 谢谢你们
It's just a crazy situation.
这情况太疯狂了
You need to hydrate.
你需要喝点水
We need to discuss a few things.
我们需要讨论些事情
Will you all excuse us?
失陪一下
Wilson, did Joss call?
威尔逊 乔斯打过电♥话♥吗
I don't think so.
没有
Thank you, Wilson.
谢谢你 威尔逊
You can't be talking to Joss right now.
你现在不能和乔斯谈话
You understand that, right?
你明白吗
Patty, she's still my friend.
芭迪 她是仍然是我朋友
No, she is not. Not right now.
不 她不是 现在不是
Look, she didn't do it, okay?
不是她干的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
'Cause I-I know, okay? I-I know her.
我就是知道 我了解她
For all of five minutes! Calista, I mean, come on!
你们才认识多久 卡莉斯塔 拜托
Did you know she was sleeping with Luca?
你知道她和卢卡睡了吗
What? Am I missing something?
什么 有什么我不知道的吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表