剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
He reads to scotty every night,
他每天晚上给小斯念故事
takes him to school every morning.
每天早上送他去上学
Your brother has stepped up.
你哥哥进步很多
Was he stepping up
两周前他从
when he fell off the wagon two weeks ago?
货车上摔下来是进步很多吗
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
He doesn't know that I'm sick.
他不知道我生病了
He won't forgive you for not telling him. I will.
但你不说他也会生气的 我会告诉他的
After tomorrow.
明天之后
This award means the world to him.
这个奖项对他来说意味着一切
I killed my husband alone.
我独自杀了我的丈夫
Josslyn Carver had nothing to do with it.
乔斯琳·卡佛与这毫无关系
Carver.
卡佛
Oh, my god, Karen, Joss is out!
天哪 凯伦 乔斯出狱了
I cannot believe it.
简直不敢相信
Call me back. Bye.
记得回我 再见
I overheard. That's great news.
我听说了 太好了
Yeah, it is.
是的
You want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
Nope.
不想
Just tell me one thing.
就告诉我一件事
Did you drink in the house? No.
你在家喝酒了吗 没有
When you were driving the kids around?
你开车带孩子们玩的时候呢
Of course not. I would never do that.
当然没有 我绝不会那么做
When you took them to see my mural
你带他们去贫民区
in shantytown that night? I swear to you, April,
看我壁画的那晚呢 我发誓 艾普莉
it was never anywhere near the kids.
和孩子们一起的时候从来没有
Scotty was out of town.
小斯不在城里
I spent the night at Harry's.
我在哈利那儿过的夜
It was... it was two days.
就 就两天
It was a slip... a 48-hour slip.
我摔倒了 两天而已
But I'm on it with my sponsor, and I'm in meetings every day.
我和保证人沟通了 我每天都与他会面
Okay.
好吧
"Okay"? What does that mean?
好吧 什么意思
What do you want it to mean, Marc?
你希望是什么意思 马克
Look, I'm sorry you're so upset,
我很抱歉你这么生气
but why are you surprised?
但是你为什么如此惊讶
You know better than anyone what sobriety is,
你比任何人都清楚戒酒有多难
that it's a constant friggin' battle.
那是场旷日持久的恶战
No, I don't know what sobriety is, remember?
不 我不知道戒酒有多难
My experience is living with people
我所经历的是
who say they don't have a problem when they do!
身边的人说着自己没有问题 但其实有
I just... I don't get it.
我 我不明白
What triggered it?
是什么导致的
Everything seemed fine. You seemed fine.
一切似乎都很好 你看上去很好
Whatever.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
没关系了
Like you said, it was just a slip.
像你说的 只是一时失误而已
Yeah.
是的
It was my slip, not yours.
是我的错 不是你的
I don't understand why you're taking it so personally.
我不明白你为什么这么介意
I want to be in there.
我想进去
Please, Alec, can you come sit so we can talk?
求你了 亚历克 我们能坐着聊聊吗
Hey, guys. What's happening?
各位 什么情况
Vivian's awake and stable for the moment.
薇薇安醒了 暂时情况稳定
Her liver failed, which was the cause of her collapse.
她的肝脏衰竭了 所以才晕倒
Now we're alternating cyclo and prednisone.
现在我们交替使用环磷酰胺和强的松
Deterioration of the G.I. tract is most likely next.
接下来消化道功能很可能衰竭
Just wait! W-what... what are you talking about?
等等 什么 你在说什么
Alec... she's in acute gvh?!
亚历克 她现在发生急性抗宿主反应了
How is my wife suddenly in acute gvh?!
我妻子怎么突然发生急性抗宿主反应了
You just saw her last week!
你上周才看过她
How'd you not see this coming?!
你怎么会没预见到
The doctor told Vivian two days ago that she was in stage 1.
医生两天前告诉薇薇安她处于一♥期♥了
We had no idea it would progress this quickly.
我们没想到会恶化得这么快
I'm sorry, Dr. Jenkins. Will you excuse us?
抱歉 詹金斯医生 我们要单独聊一下
Of course.
好的
I'm so sorry, Alec.
抱歉 亚历克
But she begged me not to tell you.
但她求我不要告诉你
She was gonna check in first thing tomorrow morning.
她本来明天一早就会来检查
Get out of here, Karen.
你走吧 凯伦
You okay?
你还好吗
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吗
This is the best moment of my life.
这是我一生中最棒的时刻
Well, that and, you know,
还有那个
using the toilet with the, uh, door closed.
关门上厕所
That was pretty great, too.
那也很棒
Yeah, I'll bet.
对 可不是
Is that yours or mine?
是你还是我的
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Mm, no. It doesn't matter.
不 没关系
I know, but I haven't spoken to Karen or April at all yet.
但我还没跟凯伦或艾普莉聊过
Hold on a second.
等一下
It's yours.
是你的手♥机♥
Um, it's a text from Ari.
是阿里的短♥信♥
"RDS wants to meet tomorrow"?
RDS想明天见面
Who's RDS?
谁是RDS
UH, Rocco Dispirito.
罗克·迪斯比利图
Oh, yeah, you mentioned him.
对 你提过他
What... what's it for?
见面要聊什么
Oh, it's an interview to write his next cookbook with him
是个面试 他想与我合写烹调书
and to be in some webseries, apparently.
以及开♥发♥网络食谱系列
What?!
什么
That's amazing, honey!
太棒了 亲爱的
Mm, is it?
是吗
Harry! What?
哈利 什么
Seriously, this could be awesome.
真的 这太棒了
It could make you a frickin' star!
你会成为超级明星的
I don't think a webseries
我不觉得一个网络食谱系列
ever made anyone a star, did it?
能把我变成什么巨星
Well, mm, no, but it doesn't...
是不能 但是
it could still get you out from under the thumb
但仍然能让你摆脱
of that raging butthole... what's... Ellis.
那个暴躁的混♥蛋♥ 什么埃利斯
Oh, isn't that why you hired Ari anyway?
那不是你聘请阿里的原因吗
Mm. Hmm? Okay, listen...
好吧 听着
this is how tomorrow's gonna go.
明天要这样
Okay, we're going to role-play the whole interview.
好的 我们要预演一下明天的采访
I'm gonna get you confident and prepared,
我要让你做好准备 信心十足
and then we'll But can you do me a favor?
然后我们 你能帮我个忙吗
Yes.
可以
Keep planning, but can you, uh...
你继续安排 但你能...
Can you just do it -- do it from down here? Oh.
你能... 躺下来再说吗
Just do that. Yes.
躺下来吧 好的
I just got excited.
我刚说到兴头上
Yeah, I saw that.
我知道
Oh, god, I just...
天呐 我刚...
Oh, baby, I think after everything that's happened,
宝贝 发生了这么多事
I-I -- really, I just want to attack life.
我... 我只想抓住我的人生
You know? Yeah.
你懂吗 是啊
You want to talk about what's happened?
你想聊聊发生了什么吗
No, I do not.
不 我不想
You know me, Harry -- I'm a ruminator.
你懂我的 哈利 我就喜欢胡思乱想
And I think if I relive that nightmare,
我觉得要是我回想起那个噩梦
I'm just gonna get stuck. I'm not gonna be able to stop, so...
我就会一直想着 根本没法消停 所以...
Can I just -- can I just be a dude?
就让我混♥蛋♥一次吧
Just John Wayne this?
把这事忘个精光
I really...
我真的...
I just want to focus on our future,
我只是想把心思花在我们的未来
our life, and our new house.
我们的人生 和我们的新房♥子上
I don't want to waste another precious moment
我不想再把这宝贵的一分一秒
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表