剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
We have definitely never met. I would remember you.
我们肯定没见过 要不然我会记得你的
You just stole my line.
你抢了我的台词
So what are we selling today... Ever?
那么你在卖♥♥什么 埃弗
Only the finest Vodka money can buy.
不过是用钱能买♥♥到的最好喝的伏特加
But, uh, you don't have to pay me.
不过 你就不用付钱了
One of my favorite sentences right there.
我就爱听这句话
Talk to me about this Vodka.
给我讲讲这瓶伏特加
Sure.
好啊
Look. The tap is on.
看 水龙头开着呢
Excuse me. Why don't you try it?
不好意思 不如你尝尝
And then you tell me what you think.
然后聊聊你的看法
That's too easy.
太简单了
Get me drunk, and I'll buy anything.
把我灌醉了以后让我买♥♥东西
I prefer to be drawn in. Seduced, if you will.
如果你肯的话 我更喜欢被你勾引
Describe how it tastes, how it makes you feel.
描述它的口感 和你的感觉
Well, I would be happy to seduce you.
我很乐于勾引你
Why don't we start with the fact
不如从来源开始
that we use the oldest legal distillery in the country?
我们的酒都产自国内最古老的合法酿酒厂
The oldest?
最古老
Josslyn Carver? Yeah.
乔斯琳·卡佛 是的
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
Thanks, April. I'm on my way home now,
谢谢 艾普莉 我现在正要回家
so I'll be there when she gets back.
所以我会在她回来的时候到那儿
Sounds good. Okay.
应该没事 好的
Viv's on the phone with her sister.
薇薇在和她的妹妹打电♥话♥
I gotta get back to the hospital, so...
我要回医院了 所以
see you there?
那里见
Actually, I need to be home for Joss tonight, so...
事实上 今晚我要回家陪乔斯 所以
Right. Well... maybe tomorrow, then.
好 那明天吧
Alec...
亚历克
I hope you didn't keep anything from Vivian because of me.
不希望你因为我而对薇薇安有任何隐瞒
Like I said, I'm happy to follow your lead.
我以前说过 跟着你 我心甘情愿
I didn't lie for you.
我没有因为你而说谎
I lied 'cause I don't want to hurt my wife.
我说谎是因为我不想伤害我妻子
I don't wanna hurt her either.
我也不想伤害她
I know you don't. I-I'm not mad at you, Karen.
我知道你不想 我没有生你气 凯伦
It's just... this whole situation...
只是 现在的局面
I know.
我知道
Good luck with your friend.
祝你的朋友好运
Okay. And how much time would you say took place
好 你觉得从切断电源
between the power being cut and you finding luca?
到你发现卢卡 要花多长时间
Okay, just to be clear, I didn't realize
说清楚 我都没发现
that the power was cut. I thought it was a blackout.
电源被切断了 我以为只是停电
So between the blackout and you getting downstairs,
那从停电到你下楼
was it one minute, two minutes?
花了多久 一分钟 两分钟
I...I don't know. Maybe...two minutes?
我不知道 可能 两分钟吧
I was looking for my shoes, and it was dark.
我在找鞋 眼前又一片漆黑
Why'd you need your shoes?
你找鞋干什么
Because they're my shoes.
因为是我的鞋啊
They're a little on the pricey side.
而且有点贵
Were you afraid that Calista might find them?
你怕卡莉斯塔找到它们吗
Of course not.
当然不
No, because Calista knew that you were there the whole time.
你不怕 因为卡莉斯塔知道你一直都在
Yes. Right.
对 好的
Is this frustrating for you?
这件事让你沮丧么
No. I...I just --
不 我只是
I-I feel like I'm saying the same exact thing
我只是觉得我一直在讲同一件的事情
over and over again, that's all.
反反复复 就这样
Well, your story is mostly consistent, but...
你说的基本前后一致 不过
See, when we showed the video
当我们把雷恩斯先生和你
of you and Mr. Raines in the bedroom,
在卧室的视频给雷恩斯太太看时
Mrs. Raines appeared so shocked.
她显得很震惊
She...what?
她 什么
And deeply hurt, I might add.
还要再加一句 受到了深深的伤害
That's crazy. Calista was a part of the plan the whole time.
疯了吧 卡莉斯塔一直有参与这个计划
Part of the plan to kill Luca?
参与谋杀卢卡的计划
What?
什么
No. I... What was the plan, then?
不 我 那么是什么计划
Okay, I-I-I think I-I want a lawyer present.
好了 我觉得我需要律师在场
That's okay. We're done for the time being.
没关系 我暂时问完了
You're free to leave.
你可以离开了
But I wouldn't go too far.
但如果我是你话就不会跑路
Do you guys think we have a chance of seeing Ashton Kutcher?
你们觉得我们有机会见到阿什顿·库彻吗
Well, I've seen him at games before.
我以前在比赛上见过他
I've also seen Justin Timberlake.
我还见过贾斯汀·汀布莱克
I will die.
我会死而无憾的
I remember the first basketball game I ever went to.
我记得我第一次去看篮球赛的时候
I was 7 or 8, and my Dad warned me
才七八岁 我爸警告我说
that we were gonna be sitting in the nosebleed section.
我们的座位是所谓的"鼻血区"
But I had no idea what that meant,
但我不知道是什么意思
So the whole ride over, I was terrified
所以去的路上 我一直都很害怕
that my nose was gonna start bleeding when we got to the game.
到了比赛现场 会流鼻血
Lucy, your mother is talking.
露西 你妈妈正在说话呢
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
Don't you think you should listen
你不觉得在妈妈讲故事的时候
when your mom's telling a story?
自己应该听吗
I am listening.
我在听
Put the phone away.
把手♥机♥放一边去
Please.
请你放下手♥机♥
You were saying?
你讲到哪儿了
Oh. I was finished, actually.
实际上 我讲完了
Why would Calista lie like that?
为什么卡莉斯塔要撒那样的谎
It makes no sense.
根本讲不通啊
Maybe she didn't lie.
说不定她没说谎
Maybe the police are just saying that.
说不定警♥察♥就那么说说而已
They could be using you to get to her, or vice versa.
他们可能用你套她的话 反之亦然
No. You don't know.
不 你也不知道
You should've seen the way she looked at me.
你应该看看她当时是怎么看我的
It was so weird.
太奇怪了
And the fact that she didn't call me back, Karen. Maybe...
而且她没回我电♥话♥ 凯伦 可能
What? Maybe what? Well, look at it from her perspective,
什么可能 从她的角度思考一下
you were the last person to be seen with her husband.
你是最后一个被目击和她老公在一起的人
Maybe she thought things got rough?
也许她觉得不舒服
What? Do you...
什么 你
Do you think that she thinks that I killed Luca?
你觉得她认为是我杀了卢卡
I don't know. I'm just trying to put myself in her position.
我不知道 我只是试着从她的角度去想
Oh, finally.
终于来了
Wilson, hi.
威尔逊 你好
Calista's assistant.
卡莉斯塔的助手
Yes! Yeah, I-I'd be happy to meet her.
是的 是的 我很乐意见她
No, I-I would love to meet her. Where?
不 我很想见她 在哪里
Okay. I'm on my way.
好的 我这就来
Do you need me to come with you?
需要我跟你一起去吗
No. This I can handle.
不 我能处理
Oh. Hi.
你好
Hi. Who...are you?
你好 你是谁
I'm Vivian.
我是薇薇安
You must be Joss.
你一定是乔斯
Oh, my god! You're vivian! It's...
天呐 你是薇薇安
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Mm. I wish that I could stay, but I...
真希望我能留下 但是我
You've got things. I know. Yeah.
你有事要忙 我知道 对
Have a good night.
晚上过得愉快
Totally get it, by the way.
顺便说句 我完全懂的
I like her.
我喜欢她
Everyone does.
大家都喜欢
I'm sorry to barge in on you like this.
很抱歉我就这样闯来
It's just...
只是
Can we talk?
我们能聊聊吗
Send a good bubbly over to table 3, would you?
给三号♥桌送杯香槟 好吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表