剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Look, I've been where you are.
我原来也和你一样
And I distinctly remember the pain of feeling,
我还能清晰的记得那时的痛苦
at the end of the day,
到最后
like a guest in their relationship.
就像是他们关系中的客人一样
Excuse me.
抱歉
There you are.
你在这呢
We just learned about "Cuddle parties."
我们刚刚了解了"拥抱派对"
Oh. Ah, I hate to do this,
真不想打断你们
but I'm kind of ready to go.
但是我有点想走了
Oh, thank you, god. Oh, me too.
谢谢你 天啊 我也是
This is all just too bizarre.
这一切都太诡异了
**And I see you standing there*
*我看见你站在那里
**You half-smile and your Jimmy D hair*
*你微笑着 一头秀发
**When you were young and free*
*在你青春烂漫时
**I jump back to another place*
*我去了另外的地方
**Another time and a younger face*
*不同的时间 不同的人
**And I, I think we could be friend*
*我以为我们会是朋友
**But your star was shining in another time*
*但是你的光芒属于另一个时空
**You were swimming with them stars*
*你与星光共舞
**In another life we were friends*
*也许来世我们会是朋友
**So don't you fignt, my friends*
*请不要抗拒 我的朋友
**It's all right, my man*
*没关系的 我的朋友
**Don't you cry no more*
*请不要再哭泣
**I‘ll see you on the other side in time*
*到时我们再来世相见
**I‘ll see you on the other side in time*
*到时我们再来世相见
Oh, I remember this so well.
我太怀念这个了
Uh, you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
没事
This is good. This is what I need.
很好 这正是我需要的
This is good.
很好
Sorry.
抱歉
Me kissing your ear
原来我吻你耳朵的时候
has never not turned you on.
都能够让你性趣高涨的
Am I doing it wrong?
我做的不对吗
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不
You've never done anything wrong
在我们调情的时候
when it comes to my body, I promise.
你从没做错什么 我保证
Okay, 'cause we don't have to be in this coatroom, you know.
因为我们没必要在更衣室里做
I actually make enough money to get us a hotel.
我可以去开间宾馆的
While that sounds, oh, so good, I, um --
那听起来很棒 我
I'm gonna have to say something to you
我想和你说点事
that I've never said to you before.
我之前没有和你说过的
No.
不
No? It was so good to see you.
不 很高兴见到你
And you look, mmm, so yummy.
你看上去很美味
I just -- I can't.
我只是 我不能
I love someone else.
我有爱人
Well...so do I.
我也是
Really, Brad?
真的吗 布拉德
No, no. Just -- sorry.
不 只是 抱歉
We're not engaged or anything.
我们又不是订婚或者什么的
Here we go.
来吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I want to thank you all for coming.
感谢大家的到来
Kathy Cho?
凯茜·卓
It is beautiful to look around
很高兴看到大家
and see so many of you have come out to support.
都能来支持
My new line.
我的新事业
Uh, now, I would like to thank my lovely wife, Calista
我想感谢我亲爱的妻子 卡莉斯塔
who believed in my vision
感谢她对于我理想的支持
and allowed me this opportunity to shine.
让我有机会发光发亮
Now, if I could just take a minute
现在请允许我用一点时间
and just tell you about...
向你们介绍一下
Honey, do you want me to do it?
亲爱的 能让我说几句吗
Do you want me to do it?
能让我说几句吗
I know -- I know this must be hard for you.
我知道这对你来说很难
It's okay. What?
没关系的 什么
It's okay. Okay.
没事的 好吧
Here we go.
好戏要上演了
Something dreadful came to our attention this morning,
今早我们接到很可怕的消息
and we -- and we didn't want to cancel the party
但我们不希望取消派对
because we -- we wanted to speak out
因为我们要大胆地说出来
on the broadest platform we could
向所有人宣布这个消息
to hopefully champion the cause.
以支持我们崇高的目标
You see, our Chinese ambassador of our little company,
我们这个小公♥司♥的中国代理
the civil rights guardian in the east,
她负责监管东方的人♥权♥问题
Lily Wu -- thank you --
吴莉莉 谢谢
she informed us that the factory we were using
她告诉我们 我们的工厂
is employing underage children.
雇佣了未成年童工
As you know, this is -- this is something that's near and dear
要知道 这让我们这个时装公♥司♥
to our hearts here in the fashion industry,
心碎不已
and this exploitation -- it must stop.
因此这一次的海外开拓必须停止
Luca here is -- is taking full responsibility
卢卡会负全部的责任
for his mistake in picking this factory
因为是他选择的工厂
and not doing the due diligence
但没有像平时那样
that he normally does
做好全面的审查
when he's not being an artist and a CFO.
谁叫他现在又是艺术家 又是首席财务官的
It's hard to wear two hats, honey.
一人身负两职可不容易 亲爱的
So, unfortunately, the accessories by Luca line
所以很遗憾 卢卡的饰品公♥司♥
is going to be put on hold
将被搁置了
until we find another manufacturer.
直到我们找到新的工厂
But when we do,
一旦找到
all proceeds --
每一笔收入
every penny -- isn't that right, honey? --
每一笔盈利 对吧 亲爱的
every penny will go to our new foundation
每一笔盈利都会被捐入我们的新基金
to help victims of labor abuse.
去帮助虐工事件的受害者
Save the children!
拯救孩子
Right?
是吧
Yes.
是的
See how much she loves you now.
现在知道她有多爱你了吧
Hey. Where you going so early?
这么早去哪儿
I have an early shift at the hospital today.
今天要去医院要上早班
You gonna go on an empty stomach
你要空着肚子去上班
and deny yourself Alec's famous French toast?
不吃亚历克做的美味法式烤面包了吗
What is this about French toast?
什么法式烤面包
And nice try.
想得美
Spinach and egg whites for you.
你只能吃菠菜和白煮蛋
I'm trying to entice Karen into staying for breakfast,
我在诱惑凯伦留下吃早饭呢
but I don't think she's buying what I'm selling.
但看来我的话没什么诱惑力
I have an early shift.
我今天要上早班
Good. You can meet us for dinner tonight at Alma.
那好啊 你可以晚上和我们一起奥尔马家见
You're taking us out into the world?
准备把我们的关系公之于众了吗
It sounds fun, but I'm not sure I'm free tonight.
听着很有趣 但我不确定晚上是否有空
You two go without me.
你们俩去吧
Karen, something's wrong.
凯伦 你有事
Nothing's wrong. I'm fine.
没有 我很好
You're a terrible liar.
你真不会撒谎
What are we doing?
我们这是在干什么
Okay. Come.
好吧 过来
Sit down. Let's talk.
坐下 我们聊聊
Alec, I think you were right to begin with.
亚力克 我觉得你一开始是对的
We're flying blind here.
我们不知所措了
I've never had a relationship
我从没有
with two single people at the same time,
和两个单身的人同时约会过
let alone a married couple.
更别说是一对夫妻了
I have deep feelings for you two,
我对你们有着很深的情感
but if this all falls apart --
但如果有一天我们的关系破裂了
who am I kidding? -- when this all falls apart,
我骗谁呢 等到关系破裂的那天
you two will still have each other.
你们还拥有彼此
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表