剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I can't do this anymore.
我受不了了
And I'm worried the longer we stay in this,
我担心要是继续维持这种关系
whatever this is,
不管这种关系究竟是什么
everything we have may fall apart.
我们拥有的也要崩溃了
Karen.
凯伦
He's right.
他说得对
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
Lucy, your mother is talking.
露西 你妈妈正在说话呢
Put the phone away.
把手♥机♥放一边去
You don't reach.
不要自己去拿
You ask.
要问
I had to use your apartment to get laid.
我得借你的房♥子才能约炮
I mean, that's the basic definition of loser.
这就是失败的最基本定义
I mean, the point is, why would April ever go for a guy like me?
关键是艾普莉为什么会喜欢我这样的人呢
You're being way too hard on yourself here, mate.
你对自己太苛刻了 伙计
Just relax. Have a beer.
放松一下 喝一杯
We're being investigated for murder now.
我们在被当作谋杀案嫌疑人调查
But maybe if you just tell the truth... Are you crazy?
但如果你能实话实说 你疯了吗
You refusing to tell the truth
而你拒绝说实话的行为
makes me look like I'm lying.
正显得我在说谎一样
I am not going down for this
我才不要因为
because you're too stupid to keep your mouth shut.
你保守不了秘密进监狱呢
Calista was a part of the plan the whole time.
卡莉斯塔一直有参与这个计划
Part of the plan to kill Luca?
参与谋杀卢卡的计划
What?
什么
No. I --
不 我
What was the plan, then?
那么是什么计划
Okay, I-I-I think I-I want a lawyer present.
好了 我觉得我需要律师在场
So, you know, I mean, it is -- it's L.A., right?
你懂的 这里是洛杉矶
You run into, I don't know,
你排队买♥♥咖啡的时候
Neil Patrick Harris in line for coffee,
就能撞见尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯
Patricia Arquette's at Sugarfish,
在寿司店能遇见帕特丽夏·阿奎特
and then Calista freakin' Raines steals your parking spot.
而我就是被卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯抢了车位
God, I love Patricia Arquette.
我特别喜欢帕特丽夏·阿奎特
And -- and, you know what?
知道吗
I thought that it was just a happy coincidence or something,
我当时以为这是个让人惊喜的偶遇
especially when we became such good friends, you know?
尤其是后来我们还成了朋友
But now, all of a sudden, I'm wondering,
现在 我突然意识到
"What if she was targeting me all along?"
如果她早就盯上我了呢
Maybe she thought that I was an easy mark, right?
也许她觉得我比较容易得手
I think we should focus on what we know for sure.
我觉得我们应该关注已知的事实
Well, it sounds like we can't be too sure
我们现在还不能确定
about anything when it comes to this Clarissa person.
这个卡瑞萨的一切
It's Calista. Sorry?
是卡莉斯塔 对不起
Calista Raines.
卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯
Oh, right, right.
对 对
And instead of speculating about her,
我们不应该再怀疑她了
perhaps we need to discuss
也许我们应该讨论一下
what we do right now, the next steps.
接下来我们要怎么办
Legally.
法律上
Of course.
当然
The first thing we would do is drop a contract for services.
首先 我们要签署一份服务合同
I can talk to you about my fee schedule,
收费项目我会跟你说清楚的
which is very reasonable.
都很合理的
I think we'll need to discuss everything
我觉得正式签署合同前
before we do anything official.
我们要好好商量一下
Can we get back to you?
能之后再联♥系♥你吗
Uh, okay.
好的
I'll just -- I'll leave this information here with you.
我把这份资料留给你
Thank you. We'll be in touch.
谢谢 再联♥系♥
Okay. You've got my cell.
好的 你们有我的号♥码
Yes.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you believe that guy?
你相信这人吗
What? He -- he wasn't so bad.
怎么了 他也没那么糟
He was a mess!
他糟透了
And honestly, so were you.
说实话 你也是
Uh, what is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means we need to find you a better lawyer.
意思就是得给你找个好点的律师
But you need to be a better client, too.
不过你也得正常点
No more crazy talk about Calista stalking you.
不要再说什么卡莉斯塔跟踪你了
Okay, it's just one theory.
好吧 这只是个猜测
And I'm so sorry that I'm not sounding rational right now,
抱歉 我现在可能不太理智
but nothing about this is rational.
但这一切都没道理啊
I'm being investigated for a crime that I didn't commit.
我没犯罪 却被当做嫌疑人调查
Exactly. The stakes are too high to screw anything up.
没错 所以你才更不能搞糟
Doesn't matter anyway because, you know,
已经不重要了
I can't afford half of these attorneys. It's --
我请不起这些律师的
You can't afford any of them,
你根本请不起律师
Which is why I'm going to help you.
所以我要帮你
No.
不
I'm with you every step of the way.
我会一直陪着你的
So, how many more lawyers are you meeting?
你又见了多少律师
Are you sure you don't need me to come over?
确定不用我过去吗
I can have someone cover me at the store, Karen.
店我可以找人帮我看着 凯伦
Okay.
好吧
Okay, but I will be there tomorrow night.
好 我明晚一定去
Love you, too.
我也爱你
What's happening here?
这是怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
You look like a car ran over your face.
你的脸像是被车轧了
I think I'm coming down with something.
我觉得我好像生病了
Hopefully, I can beat whatever it is
不过小斯从佛罗里达回来之前
before Scotty gets back from Florida.
我应该就能好了
Oh, I thought he was coming back today.
他今天就回来了吧
Oh, my mom's keeping him a little longer.
我妈妈又多留了他几天
Doesn't he have school?
他不用上学吗
I don't think two more days of kindergarten's
两天不去幼儿园
gonna change his life, April.
改变不了他的人生的 艾普莉
I'm guessing you're not gonna go to work tonight, then.
我想你今晚也不用工作了吧
I was off anyway. Why?
反正我也不舒服 怎么了
Well, I'm supposed to see Blair later,
我今天要和布莱尔约会的
and Lucy's sleeping over at Peyton's.
露西今晚在佩顿家睡
Cool. Have fun.
太好了 好好玩
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, if you're gonna be here, can you fix the sink?
如果你今晚在家 能不能修一下水池
It's doing that thing still.
还是老样子
Yeah. I'll take a look.
好 我会看看的
Thanks.
谢谢
It tastes like vodka. It is vodka.
像是伏特加 的确是
I thought I'd try something a little outside the box.
我觉得可以变点花样
It's not really a tequila sunrise
如果没有龙舌兰
without tequila, though, is it?
就不能叫龙舌兰日出了
Try again.
再试试吧
Thank God, someone who knows how to mix a proper drink.
谢天谢地 总算有会调酒的来了
Any chance you can work tonight,
如果你今晚能上班
help out with a little on-the-job training?
能不能帮我培训下新人
Oh, I'm not feeling great, man. I'm just picking up my check.
我不太舒服 来拿个工资就走
Okay. Fair enough.
好吧 好吧
Oh, actually, I was wondering if I can get tomorrow off, too.
我能不能明晚也请个假
My mom has to drop Scotty a couple days early,
妈妈得提前把小斯送回来了
and I don't have a sitter.
没人帮我看孩子
Oh, I can't.
不行
We're shorthanded already without Niko,
没有妮可 我们人手本来就不够了
And this is not going to cut it.
这家伙根本撑不了场
See what I mean?
明白了吗
Disaster. I'll see you tomorrow, then.
悲剧 那明天见
There's no point Googling "tequila sunrise" now, mate.
在网上查龙舌兰日出的做法是没有的 伙计
Let's get back to it.
赶紧的
Dude,
伙计
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表