剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Do not go anywhere.
哪里也别去
I need to see you outside.
你出来跟我谈谈
This is not the time.
现在不是时候
Yeah, it's the time. Let's go.
不 现在正是时候 出来
Can you not see that I'm in a meeting here?
你看不出来我正在会客吗
So-- hey. I'm Harry.
你好 我是哈利
Niko. Nice to meet you, Niko.
妮可 很高兴认识你 妮可
Listen, I hate to interrupt your interview,
我很不愿打断你的面试
but would you mind stepping out so Ellis
但你介不介意出去一下
and I can talk about the menu real quick?
这样埃利斯和我可以简单谈下菜单的事
No problem. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你
I don't know who the hell you think you are...
我不知道你把自己当老几了
You don't want to start with me like that.
你最好不要这样跟我说话
...but you can't just strut in here
但你不能在我这里趾高气扬地
and fire all my staff
解雇我所有的员工
because they're -- let me guess, what,
就因为... 让我猜猜
they're not hot enough?
他们不够性感 对吗
W-- h-hey, it's not funny.
我没跟你开玩笑
Those people helped launch this place.
是那些人帮我把这办起来的
The launch, my friend, is over.
建立期已经结束了 我的朋友
It's an event that has come and gone.
世界不断变化发展
I'm in charge of the nitty-gritty,
我现在是负责人了
and I want more pretty-pretty.
而我需要的是更多漂亮的面孔
Who are you?
你是谁啊
Really, you talk like this in life?
说真的 你生活中也这样说话吗
In fact,
实际上
the only chick worth keeping
唯一值得留下的姑娘
was that party planner who quit.
就是那个辞职了的宴会策划人
Just a sec, love.
稍等一下 亲爱的
Now, what was her name again?
她叫什么名字来着
It's, uh, Joss.
乔斯
Ooh, now, that was a ripe piece of ass.
那才是成熟♥女♥人的屁♥股♥呢
Greta, darling.
格丽塔 亲爱的
No, no, no, no. It's a fine time.
不 时间刚刚好
No, my meeting was just on his way out the door.
不 和我见面的人正准备出去
You're Karen Kim, yes? Yes.
你是凯伦·金吗 是的
And this is in preparation for the stem-cell retrieval
这是为薇薇安·亚当斯做干细胞提取
for Vivian Adams? That's correct.
做准备 没错
The drug in the injection you're about to receive
将为你注射的药物
will stimulate the release of stem cells
会刺♥激♥你的身体释放干细胞
into your bloodstream to make the retrieval process easier.
到你的血液里 好让提取的过程更容易些
You'll have one of these shots a day for the next five days.
接下来的五天里你每天都会注射这种药物
Yes, I know. Thank you.
是的 我知道 谢谢你
Have your address and insurance changed?
你的地址和保险信息有变化吗
No.
没有
Your emergency contact is down here
这里写的你的紧急联络人
as Savannah Davis -- is that correct?
是萨瓦娜·戴维斯 对吗
Hey, thanks for sitting for Scotty this morning.
谢谢你今早照看小斯
It really gave me a chance to help Marc out with some things.
让我可以有时间帮马克做点事
Now, there is a guy who can use all the help he can get.
现在总算有个人可以物尽其用了
I think uncle Marc's cool.
我觉得马克叔叔挺酷的
"Uncle Marc"?
"马克叔叔"
Yeah, he's not technically your...
是啊 他其实不是你的...
Fine.
好吧
I don't see why you have a problem with him.
我不知道你为什么不喜欢他
No, I don't. I like him. He's cool uncle Marc.
不 我没有 我挺喜欢他 酷马克叔叔
Anyway, since you did, in fact, babysit,
总之 既然你做了 照顾宝宝的事
I feel it's only right if I -- if I pay you.
我觉得我应该... 应该付你酬劳
Pay me? He's my brother.
付我酬劳 他是我弟弟
What's wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
Luc--
露西...
So, how long you been married?
你结婚多久了
Almost 10 years.
快十年了
When did he start cheating?
他什么时候开始在外面偷♥情♥的
Doesn't matter.
那不重要
Oh, no.
不
S-sorry.
抱歉
Oh, make a right here.
在这里右转
You know, can I...
我可以...
No, forget it.
不 还是算了
Go.
说吧
Why do you stay?
为什么不离婚
Money.
为了钱
Eh, not his money...
不是他的钱...
My money. My money.
我的钱 我的钱
Oh. Well, then If I
那么... 如果
don't have proof of his horny little habits,
我没有他偷♥情♥的证据的话
then I'm gonna have to pay him half of my net worth.
那我就得把净资产的一半都给他
And that is not happening. It is not happening.
那是不可能的 不可能的事
Not after the 20 years I've spent building my brand.
我花了二十年来建立自己的品牌
Your brand? Yeah.
你的品牌 是的
Stop the train. You are not...
停下 你该不是...
Yes, you are!
是的 你是
Calista Raines?!
卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯
If you tweet this, I'll kill you.
如果你发推特的话 我会杀了你
Oh, my god! I knew I recognized you!
天呐 我知道我认出你了
I -- Calista frickin' Raines.
我... 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯
Do you know that you are, like,
知道吗 你是我的
one of my favorite designers of all time?
一直以来最喜欢的设计师之一
I think I have four knock-offs of yours.
我有四套你服装的仿品
Uh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
You're just -- you're really expensive.
你的衣服 实在是太贵了
What is a fashion force like you doing driving around
哪个时尚偶像会像你这样开着车到处跑
following your own husband?
跟踪你自己的丈夫
You're fabulous.
你那么优秀
W-- you just hire a P.I. or something.
为什么不雇个私♥家♥侦♥探♥什么的呢
Yeah, well, Luca sniffs them out
是啊 卢卡会发现他们
and pays them twice as much to back off, so...
而且付双倍钱赶他们走 所以...
Well, you could at least cut down on your stakeout time
至少你可以用那个"找到我的手♥机♥"软件
by doing that "Find my iphone" thing.
减少你的跟踪时间
More. Are you serious right now?
详细说 你说真的吗
It's basically a tracking device.
那基本上是个跟踪装置
You just install it on his cellphone
你只需把它装在他的手♥机♥上
and you have cheater GPS -- it tells you where he is.
就可以定位那个骗子 知道他在哪里了
You're a little frickin' genius!
你可真是个小天才
Well, I'm a little crazy. You? Please.
我有点疯狂 你吗 得了吧
I've had nine coffees
今天我在车里
and three meals in the car today.
喝了九杯咖啡 吃了三顿饭
Please, I know how this must look.
我知道我现在什么样子
No, no, believe me, I get it.
不 相信我 我理解
Spending your life on the trail of somebody
一辈子都在跟踪某个人
who doesn't want to be found -- mm, I get it.
那个人不想被你找到 我理解
I fell in love with my sister's ex-husband,
我爱上了我姐姐的前夫
And, uh, two weeks ago, she saw us kissing on the beach,
两周前 她看见我们俩在海滩亲吻
disowned me, and split.
她不认我了 而且离开了
So, I've been trying to track her down ever since.
从那开始我一直在找寻她的行踪
I've always wanted a sister.
我一直希望有个姐姐
Must be hard to lose one.
失去她一定很难过
Well, thank you for saying that and only that.
谢谢你能这么说 而且没说别的
Okay. Looks like we're here.
好了 看来我们到了
Hey, listen, I hope that this
听我说 我希望这
isn't too f-forward or anything, but it's --
不会太唐突或什么的 不过这...
It's not every day that I get ubered around by
遇到一个世界闻名的设计师这种事
a world-famous designer whose clothes
不是每天都会发生的事
I would literally kill for.
而且你的衣服我超喜欢
I just -- I'm an event planner.
我是... 我是个活动策划人
That's my card. I don't know if --
这是我的名片 不知道是否能...
Well, I-I have a guy, but I'll -- I'll keep it.
我自己有人 但我还是收下吧
Cool.
好的
Buh-bye.
再见
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表