剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
And he brought me flowers today.
他今天还给我送了花
Well, that is nice.
的确挺棒的
Yeah, he's different from any guy I've ever been with.
他跟我以前约过的人都不一样
He's solid. He's honest.
他很可靠 很诚实
He's a strong man who could take care of me and Lucy.
他很强壮 能照顾好我和露西
I know it doesn't sound very progressive of me,
我知道听上去感觉对我来说没什么好处
but given everything we've been through, I can use a break.
但鉴于经历了这么多事 我是该放松一下了
What does Lucy think?
露西怎么想的
She likes him, I think.
我觉得她应该喜欢他吧
We haven't really talked about it yet.
我们还没好好谈过这件事
Seriously? She raises money for the Red Cross.
真的吗 她还给红十字会筹款
You got to be kidding me, right?
这是在逗我吧
That's the kind of thing you're gonna find, honey.
你只会找到这种东西 亲爱的
She has an entire team of professional publicists
她有一票专业的公♥关♥人员
whose only job is keeping up her image.
工作就是树立她的形象
Wait a second. You're right.
等等 你说得没错
We're not gonna find anything on Calista,
我们不会找到卡莉斯塔的料
but we might find something on Carla Rizzotti.
但我们也许能找到卡拉·里佐蒂的信息
Who? Carla rizzotti.
谁 卡拉·里佐蒂
Before she was some international brand,
她在成为网络红人之前
she was just some girl from Queens who didn't have
她只是一个皇后区的小姑娘
a freaking publicist to scrub anything for her.
也没有一大帮公♥关♥人员帮她擦屁♥股♥
I can't believe I forgot that.
真不敢相信我竟然忘了
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Uh...I used your spare under the paint can.
我用了你油漆罐下的余钱
Remember, you told me. I mean, why are you here now?
你告诉我的 我是说你为什么在这里
Oh, that.
那个啊
I came to quit.
我是来辞职的
No need, mate. You're already fired.
不用了 伙计 你已经被炒了
What, seriously?
什么 说真的吗
You'd fire me after one screw-up?
我就搞砸了一次你就要炒我吗
Man, that's messed up. You show up
那也太狠了 你醉醺醺地
to work drunk, which is bad enough. Come on.
来上班 已经够恶劣了 别这样
But the fact that you told April my business?
你还和艾普莉说我的事
What business? I didn't say anything.
什么事啊 我什么都没说
Niko!
妮可
Oh, that. Right.
那个啊 对哦
Okay, I told April about Niko, but I didn't want to.
我跟艾普莉说了妮可的事 但我也不想的
And April said she wasn't gonna tell Joss.
艾普莉说她不会告诉乔斯的
And you believed her?
你居然相信她
Those girls tell each other what they have for breakfast.
她们连早餐吃什么都会聊
Yeah, well, I'm new in town, okay?
好吧 算我无知 行了吗
I don't know all the rules of their coven.
我不知道她们的闺蜜守则
You could have warned me, at least.
你至少该提醒我一下啊
I thought we were better friends than that.
我以为我们关系够铁的了
Look, I screwed up, okay? And I'm sorry about that, man.
是我搞砸了 行吗 我很抱歉
But come on!
但话说回来
How good of friends could we really be?
我们能有多铁
You didn't even know I was sober.
你都不知道我在戒酒
What?
什么
What are you talking about, "sober"?
你说"戒酒"是什么意思
We just had a drink the other day here.
我们那天还在这儿一起喝了一杯呢
Yeah, it was first one in three years.
是啊 那是我三年来第一次喝酒
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, no.
不是吧
Not that it's your fault, of course.
当然 这不能怪你
I'm the alcoholic.
我酗酒是我的错
Marc, I had absolutely no idea.
马克 我真的不知情
I'm -- I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah, we all got our problems, right?
我们都有自己的麻烦
Look, anyway, I appreciate the opportunity
无论如何 我很感谢你给我的机会
and whatnot, but I'm --
但是我...
Easy, mate. No, no, no.
小心点 兄弟 不 不行
You can't go anywhere like that. I'm okay. I'm okay.
你不能这个样子就别走了 我没事
Just sleep it off on the couch. I'm okay.
在沙发上睡吧 我没事
No, you're not. You're not. You're not.
你有事 你有事
Just stay here, okay? Just sleep it off, okay?
待在这儿好吗 睡一晚 行吗
All right. Now, let me get this for you.
好吧 我帮你铺床
I'm okay.
我没事
Hello?
你好
Father John, it's Karen Kim.
约翰神父 我是凯伦·金
Oh, hey, Karen. How are you?
凯伦 你好吗
Not too well, unfortunately.
不是很好
I'm sorry for such late notice,
不好意思这么晚才告诉你
but, um, I think I have to cancel class today.
但我想我得取消今天的课程了
Oh, no apology necessary.
没必要道歉
Is everything all right?
没出什么事吧
Actually things aren't great right now.
事实上 我最近过得不是很顺
My friend is going through something,
我朋友出了点事
And it's been stressful.
我觉得压力很大
You want to come talk about it?
你想来聊聊这件事吗
It's kind of what I'm here for.
我的工作就是倾听
Hey. What are you working on?
你在做什么呢
Math.
数学
How's it going? Fine.
做得怎么样 还好
Hey, did you see the flowers in the kitchen?
你看见厨房♥的那些花了吗
Blair got them for me.
布莱尔送给我的
He's a good guy, don't you think?
他是个好男人 你觉得呢
I don't know.
我不知道
You can't not know.
怎么会不知道
You either like someone or you don't.
要么就是喜欢他 要么就是不喜欢
All right. I don't like him.
好吧 我不喜欢他
Is there a reason?
为什么呢
I just don't.
就是不喜欢他
That woman is no good.
那个女人不是个好人
No good since the day I met her.
我见到她的那天起就不觉得她是个好人
And w-where did your son meet Carla?
你儿子是在哪遇见卡拉的
Some bar.
酒吧
He just moved to New York. He didn't know anyone.
他刚搬到纽约 谁都不认识
And they just started dating?
他们就这么开始约会了吗
It was all very fast.
他们进展得很快
He said he met this girl, and after that,
他告诉我遇见了一个姑娘 然后
they were together all the time.
他们就一直在一起了
I knew he was gonna marry her.
我就知道他会娶她
And he did.
他真的娶了她
Did -- did they have any, uh, problems in their marriage
他们的婚姻有没有出现过什么问题
that you know of?
你知道吗
No.
没有
Even though I didn't like her, he -- he loved her.
尽管我不喜欢她 但他很爱她
He was happy.
他很幸福
That's the thing -- the police said my son killed himself.
问题就是 警方说我儿子是自杀的
Now, why would a happy man take his own life?
但是为什么一个这么幸福的人要自杀呢
It makes no sense. No, it doesn't.
这没道理啊 的确是
My Justin was a sweet boy.
我的贾斯汀是个好孩子
All he ever wanted was a family
他想要的只是个完整的家庭
and enough money to put a roof over their heads.
并且能不愁衣食住行
He wasn't ambitious, not like her.
他没什么野心 不像她
She wanted to take over the world
她想统治全世界
and trample anyone who got in her way.
任何妨碍她的人都没有好下场
Justin... he got in her way.
贾斯汀 他碍了她的路
They said my son shot himself.
他们说我儿子是饮弹自杀的
He didn't even have a gun. It was Carla's.
他根本就没有枪 枪是卡拉的
For protection, she said.
她说这是防身用的
Do you think that she had something to do with his death?
你觉得你儿子的死跟她有关吗
I don't think she did, I know she did.
不是我觉不觉得 我知道就是她做的
I used to have nightmares about it.
我曾经会做噩梦
I would see Elizabeth holding the gun.
我会梦到伊丽莎白拿着枪
I would see Sam... lying there on the floor.
梦到山姆 躺在地上
That sounds awful.
听起来很糟
It was, and it took months of therapy and medication,
我花了好几个月去看心理医生 吃药
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表