剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I don't ... You know what?
我不 你知道吗
We're having a mixer tomorrow night.
我们明晚有个集♥会♥
Bring Vivian. It'll be fun.
带上薇薇安 会很有趣的
I hear we're getting a Kogi truck.
听说我们会有辆科吉车
Yum.
好棒
I feel like a liar!
我感觉像是个骗子
You're not a liar!
你不是骗子
Yelling hurts.
吵得我好疼
Sorry, sweetie. Here.
抱歉 亲爱的 给
Thank you.
谢谢
He suggested my mom come,
他建议我妈妈过来
and I just silently sat there.
我就只静静地坐在那儿
So... you don't even know Blair.
你甚至不了解布莱尔
What... what were you supposed say?
你能说什么
"I hate the woman who bore me"?
"我讨厌那个让我无聊的女人"
It's not attractive.
那可没魅力
I don't hate her.
我不讨厌她
Well, maybe he has a point.
也许他说的有道理
Oh, God, I don't know.
天呐 我不知道
Forget this.
算了吧
How are you?
你怎么样
Have you talked to Harry?
跟哈利破冰了吗
No, not since he brought down the hatchet on my heart.
打从他往我心脏捅一刀后就不说话了
I-I'm sorry. Is this not interesting?
对不起 这个话题很无趣吧
That guy is staring at you.
那个男人在盯着你看
Brad?!
布拉德
Oh, my God. Josslyn Carver.
天呐 乔斯琳·卡佛
I knew it was you.
我就知道是你
What is up? What are you doing?
你好吗 在忙什么呢
Come here! This is crazy!
抱一下 太意外了
I know. I lost your number like two phones ago.
我换了两次电♥话♥把你的号♥码弄丢了
You give the best hugs.
好喜欢你的拥抱
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Just in town for my mom's birthday.
我妈的生日快到了
I was looking for a present.
我来买♥♥礼物
God, look at you!
天呐 你的样子
You look exactly the same as you did in college.
跟大学时期的你一模一样
You look better than you did,
你越变越好看了
and -- and you looked good.
现在的你...很帅
So, where to start?
从何聊起呢
You married?
你结婚了吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
No.
没有
Well, look at us.
看看咱俩
Come on. You surprised? I mean...
拜托 你很意外吗
neither of us were ever the settling-down type.
我们都不是安家型
That's probably why we were so good together.
所以那时我们很合得来
Yeah, that and you were crazy about me.
是的 你那个时候很喜欢我
I certainly was.
没错
Anyway, I... Hey, listen...
我... 我...
Sorry.
对不起
No. No, no, no. You go.
没事 你先说吧
I have to go to this party, but I'm in town for the week.
我要去参加派对 不过我会在镇上待一周
Sorry. Just one second.
不好意思 等我一下
Hey, girl, what --
妞 怎么...
What -- Calista, are you crying?
怎么... 卡莉斯塔 你在哭吗
No. Calm down. I can't understand you.
冷静一下 我听不懂你在说什么
Okay, okay. I'll be right there.
好吧 我过去找你
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. That was my friend.
没事 是我朋友打来的
Well, my boss, my..."fross."
我老板 我朋友兼老板
I -- I got to go, but you know what, Brad?
我要赶过去了 布莱德
It was really good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
Take care.
保重
Take care.
保重
I said mind-blowing ideas.
打开你们的脑洞
Let's knock the wind out of this bastard.
给这畜生致命一击
How about just telling the truth?
说出真♥相♥呢
Leak your story to the press, how Luca bamboozled you
向新闻界爆料 卢卡如何忽悠你
into signing over the accessories line,
签字转让饰品线
leak your then gave it to his how Luca btwo-bit whore.
出♥卖♥♥♥你 送给他的小情妇
People will hate him.
全民都会憎恨他
You know what I love about that, Patty?
芭迪 我喜欢你的主意吗
Nothing.
不喜欢
It makes me look like a fool.
傻瓜才会那么做
Any other bright ideas?
还有其它好主意吗
Okay. Okay.
好吧
How about this?
这样做怎么样
We round up all the buyers and tell them
我们召集所有的买♥♥家
that if they touch a single gem
告诉他们购买♥♥了
from Luca's accessories line,
卢卡的饰品
they get nothing from you ever.
就别来找你买♥♥
No preview of your collections, no samples, zip.
不能预览你的收藏 不给样品 封锁他们
And then I tank the line?
搞砸饰品线吗
It's my brand!
这是我的品牌
If it fails, I fail.
品牌完蛋 我就完蛋
So, you want it to succeed?
你希望它成功吗
And, what, give them a wedding present
给他们送结婚礼物
with my name on the card?
卡片写上我的名字
I...don't think I'm alone here
在场应该不止我一个人
in saying, "Confused."
对这件事感到困惑
You should have seen him...
你没看见他的样子
So glowing and happy, in love.
容光焕发 沉浸在爱河中
Okay, going down the k-hole.
跑题了
Okay, fine. I'm back.
好 继续讨论
Well, it seems, from a business perspective,
从商业的角度考量
you have to stand behind the line.
你应该支持饰品线
Blame it on the blonde, but what does that mean,
都怪金发女郎 但怎么...
"Stand behind the line"?
"支持饰品线"
Patty, it's not like she can go out and promote it.
芭迪 她不可能去外面推销
I can.
我可以
I can.
我可以
Joss, can you do a preview party here tomorrow night?
乔斯 明晚在这里办个预览派对
What are you thinking?
你打算干什么
About 100 people...
邀请约一百人...
and press.
还有媒体
Let's get lots of press.
找多几家来
Ah, Harry, my man.
哈利 哥们
A word, please.
过来聊两句
Not too close.
也别太近
'Cause I don't want to get what you had.
别传染给我
So, how you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
100%. Thanks.
没事了 谢谢
Hey, whoa. So, what -- what was it, a bad cold, flu?
所以你得了什么病 重感冒 流感吗
Hope it wasn't food poisoning.
希望不是食物中毒
I'd have to fire the chef.
不然我就要开除厨师了
Which is you.
也就是你
I'd hate to do that.
我不想那么做
Okay. You have a good night.
祝你有个美好的夜晚
Have a lovely evening. Thank you.
今晚过得愉快 谢谢
Hey, stranger. Glad you're back.
陌生人 欢迎你回来
Yeah, well, I heard Phil was making a mess of things.
听说菲尔把事情弄得很糟
Couldn't let that go on, now, could I?
我不能任由他继续下去
What?
怎么了
I told Marc to tell you that.
我让马克这么说的
I knew it'd get your ass out of bed.
我知道这样能让你赶来
Well, I wasn't in bed, as such.
我不是睡在安乐窝上
I was, uh, in couch, deeply in couch.
我是睡在沙发上
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表