剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
What is that?
这是什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
Maybe it's from Alec.
可能是亚力克送的
Or Vivian.
或者是薇薇安
Or both.
后者是他们俩
That's nice.
真好
"I love you.
"我爱你
We're gonna get through this together.
我们会一起度过这个难关的
From Calista."
卡莉斯塔送"
You're kidding.
你开玩笑呢吧
What the hell is wrong with this woman?
这女的有什么毛病啊
Seriously, why is she doing this to me, Karen?
真的 她为什么要这么对我 凯伦
Why? I don't understand!
为什么 我不明白
Honey, don't.
亲爱的 别生气
No, I-it's my fault, right?
不 是我的错 对吧
I-I thought that she was my friend.
我以为她拿我当朋友
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么能这么蠢
You aren't stupid.
你不蠢
You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你当时只是错误的时间身处错误的地方
And you were vulnerable. You just lost your sister.
而且你当时还很无助 你刚刚失去了姐姐
Right, right. And then there's Savi.
是的 是的 还有萨维的事
How messed up is it that all of this is happening,
发生了这么多不幸的事
She knows nothing about it?
她却什么都不知道
I'm being investigated for murder, and what,
我正在以谋杀罪被调查
she's just off in Italy figuring out her feelings?
可她却在意大利调理自己的心情
You're not alone, Joss.
你不是一个人 乔斯
April and I are here for you.
有艾普莉和我在这陪你
But she's not here, Karen. She just abandoned me.
可是她不在这 凯伦 她就这么抛弃了我
What --
怎么
I hate her.
我恨她
I do. I hate her.
真的 我恨她
Where the hell have you been? I'm 10 minutes late.
你跑哪里去了 我迟到了10分钟
20 minutes late, and I've been calling you all day.
20分钟 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Sorry, but my phone was off.
对不起 我手♥机♥没电了
Did you tell April about Niko?
你和艾普莉说了妮可的事吗
Who? No. What?
谁 没有 你说什么啊
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
I'm fine.
我没事
You're drunk. I had one drink.
你喝醉了 我就喝了一杯
Like hell you did.
说得和真的似的
You can't work like this. Get out of my restaurant.
你不能这样干活 离开我的餐厅
No problem.
没问题
I wanted tonight off in the first place, remember?
我本来今晚就不想来的 记得吗
You know what, Karen?
这样吧 凯伦
Screw the salad. I want a burger, okay?
去他的沙拉 我要一个汉堡 行吗
I've earned a freaking' burger.
这汉堡是我应得的
Somebody's calling on the other line. Hold on.
有人打进来了 等等
Hello?
你好
Joss, it's David Hudson.
乔斯 我是大卫·哈德森
Yeah, I just want to make sure that you understood the strategy
我只是想确保你能明白去找警♥察♥
behind going back to the police.
对我们来说有什么意义
All you had to do was tell
你只需要
the truth about what happened. Yeah, I know.
告诉他们真♥相♥ 我知道
The truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth.
真♥相♥ 所有真♥相♥ 除真♥相♥外别无其他
But you didn't tell the whole truth.
但你没有告诉他们所有的真♥相♥
Actually, you outright lied.
你反而撒了一个彻头彻尾的慌
Whoa, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
You told the detective
你告诉警探
that you'd never been in the basement.
你从来没去过地下室
But the police found your fingerprints
但是警♥察♥在地下室的门把手上
on the basement doorknob,
发现了你的指纹
the basement where the power was cut
就是卢卡中枪之前
right before Luca was shot.
切断电源的地下室
Oh, no.
不是吧
I mean, what?
怎么回事
Oh, no, David, I --
不 大卫 我...
See, I never actually went inside the basement,
我其实从来没有进过地下室
but I-I opened the basement door for the, uh, tech guy,
但是我帮那个技工把地下室的门给打开了
the one who was setting up the camera
就是那个按照计划帮我们
in the bedroom to catch Luca, the plan.
在卧室安装摄像头抓卢卡的那个
You mean the plan that no other witness will corroborate?
你是指那个没有其他证人可以证明的计划吗
Yeah, but, David, listen to me.
但是 大卫 听我说
It was an innocent mistake, okay?
这是一个无辜的错误
Just let's call the detective back
我们打电♥话♥给那个警探
and I can explain everything. That is not a good idea.
我可以解释一切 这不是什么好主意
David, I'm so sorry. I -- what can I do?
大卫 我很抱歉... 我能怎么做
Sit tight.
稳住
Don't say anything else to anyone else.
不要再跟任何人说任何话
Just...do nothing, okay?
就...什么都别做 行吗
Okay.
行吗
David, how bad is this?
大卫 事情有多糟
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Okay.
好吧
Is Calista here?
卡莉斯塔在吗
No press. Private property.
私人地盘 媒体勿入
I'm not press. I need to talk to Calista.
我不是媒体 我得和卡莉斯塔谈谈
Miss Raines is not here.
雷恩斯小姐不在
What's going on? I tried to stop her.
怎么回事 我试图阻止她
Karen, uh... I'm glad you're here.
凯伦... 很高兴你来了
Did, um... Joss get the flowers?
乔斯... 收到花了吗
Joss told you to stay away from her.
乔斯叫你离她远一点
What part of that didn't you understand?
这句话你有什么听不懂的吗
I-I think you misunderstood.
我... 我觉得你误会了
I-I care about Joss just as much as you do.
我像你一样关心乔斯
She's one of my best friends.
她是我最好的朋友之一
You don't even know what that means.
你甚至都不知道"朋友"是什么意思
You don't put friends on your payroll.
你不会靠你的朋友捞钱
And you don't sell them down the river
你也不会一出事
when things aren't going your way.
就出♥卖♥♥♥他们
That's not what --
这不是...
Look, I have no idea what your involvement is
听着 我不知道你和卢卡的死
in Luca's death, but I do know what you did to Joss,
有什么关系 但我知道你对乔斯做了什么
and that's all I care about right now.
我现在只在乎这个
So, do me a favor -- stay away.
所以行行好吧 离我们远点
Hey, you know what? You came to my house.
你知道吗 是你自己找上门来的
Don't make me do it again.
别逼我再说一次
Sorry. The restaurant messed up the order.
不好意思 餐馆把订单搞错了
I had to wait forever.
我等了半天
What are you two doing?
你们俩在干什么
Googling.
搜索
Googling what?
搜索什么
Googling Calista.
搜卡莉斯塔
Why?
为什么
Because I accidentally messed up at my interview yesterday,
因为我不小心把今天和警方的谈话搞砸了
and now David's mad at me.
现在大卫对我很生气
And I'm not just gonna sit around,
我可不会这么干坐着
waiting for him to fix it.
等他来解决
There has to be something somewhere
肯定能找到某些对卡莉斯塔
that looks bad on Calista.
不利的证据
We just haven't found it yet.
我们只是还没找到
I really need this burger.
我真是太需要这个汉堡了
So, how was last night?
昨晚怎么样
We don't have to talk about that right now.
我们不用现在就谈
Was last night the night?
就在昨晚吗
Oh, my god. Please, can we talk about it?
天呐 求你了 能和我们说说吗
Please? I really need a brain break.
求你了 我真的很需要让大脑休息一下
It was fine.
还不错
"It was fine"?
"还不错"
No, no. It was good. It was nice.
不不 很好 非常棒
Stop it. It really was.
别这样 真的啦
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表