剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Is -- is he dead?
他...死了吗
He was pronounced dead when we arrived on the scene.
当我们到现场的时候他已经死了
Who...
谁...
How did -- who called...
这怎么... 谁报的...
We are still gathering information, Mrs. Raines.
我们还在搜集证据 雷恩斯夫人
Okay. You need some air?
你需要点新鲜空气吗
You know what? Let get you outside. Okay?
这样吧 我们去外面 好吗
Yeah.
好
Okay, and this is your direct number or your assistant's?
好了 这是你的电♥话♥号♥码还是你助理的
That's my cell phone.
是我的手♥机♥号♥
Okay, look, I'm gonna get officer Krebbs
我会让柯雷卜警官
to take you where you need to go.
带你去想去的地方
Is there someplace that you can stay tonight?
你今晚想去哪
A friend or family that you can go to?
有没有你可以去的朋友或者亲戚家
The chateau is fine.
去别♥墅♥就好
Where are you? You need to call me.
你在哪 你得打给我
Please. Something happened.
拜托 出事了 拜托打给我
So you had a sexual relationship with Mr. Raines?
那你和雷恩斯先生发生性关系了吗
No, I was pretending to make out with him
没有 我只是在假装跟他亲热
so we could catch him cheating.
那样我们就能有他出轨的证据了
"We"?
"我们"
Yes. Me and calista.
对 我和卡莉斯塔
You're saying Mrs. Raines was aware of the fact
你是说雷恩斯夫人知道
that you were in bed with her husband this evening.
今晚你和她丈夫在一起的事
That was the plan.
这就是我们的计划
Look, I know it sounds crazy, but it --
我知道这听上去很疯狂 但是...
I'm just making sure I'm getting down the facts correctly.
我只想要确保我记录下的事情准确无误
Can we finish this in the morning,
我们能明早再继续吗
when we all have clearer heads?
等到我们大家都脑筋清醒的时候
Unless you need anything else from us right now?
除非你现在还需要我们提供什么信息
This is enough for my initial report.
对于初始报告来说足够了
Thank you, detective.
谢谢你 警探先生
In the meantime,
同时
I'll need the clothes you were wearing tonight. My clothes?
我需要你今晚穿的衣服 我的衣服
Yeah. Sure.
好
You two are roommates?
你们是室友吗
This is my place.
这是我家
Joss has just been staying with me for a while.
乔斯只是暂住我这
And your last name again?
你姓什么
Kim. Karen kim.
金 凯伦·金
I, uh, I took a shower.
我洗了个澡
In your clothes.
穿着衣服洗的
I wasn't thinking clearly.
我当时脑子一片混乱
We'll be in touch.
我们会联♥系♥你的
You did great.
你做得很好
I-I don't even know what I just said. I...
我甚至都不知道我说了什么 我...
What the hell was that? Why did they need my clothes?
刚才什么情况 他们为什么要我的衣服
They're probably going to test for gunshot residue.
他们大概想要检测弹♥药♥残留物
Gunshot residue?
弹♥药♥残留物
Oh, my God. They think I did it.
天呐 他们觉得我是凶手
So I missed a call from Joss.
我没接到乔斯的电♥话♥
Oh, yeah? What'd she say?
是吗 她说什么了
She didn't leave a message.
她没留言
I don't know if I should call her back or what.
我不知道我是不是应该给她回电♥话♥
You know, I wouldn't.
我是你的话就不会
What's there to talk about, really?
有什么好谈的 对吧
You guys are supposed to be broken up, right?
你们分手了对吗
Oh, that's true. I just...
没错 我只是...
I don't know. Women are confusing.
我不知道 女人真难懂
Yeah, try living with one.
对 跟她们一起住试试
I did. I was married, remember?
我试过 我结过婚 记得吗
Oh, yeah. Well, I never have,
对 我从来没跟她们住一起过
and, uh, I'm finding it, uh, very enlightening.
但是我现在发现这非常启发人
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Enlightening how?
怎么启发你了
Well, like how April's this total mess of contradictions.
就好像艾普莉这矛盾集♥合♥体
I mean, for someone who's got it together so tight,
像她这么做事谨慎小心的人
man, you should see how she fawns over this blowhard Blair.
你该瞧瞧她多为那个吹牛大王布莱尔着迷
Dude is unbelievably arrogant
那男的相当自大
and also crazy boring at the same time.
又相当无聊
It makes no sense why she's into him.
我都弄不懂她怎么会喜欢上他
Sounds like you might be into her.
听上去你喜欢她
April?
艾普莉吗
Oh, that's good 'cause, uh...
那就好 因为你...
she might be a bit out of your league, mate. No offense.
有点配不上她 哥们 没想要打击你
Okay, okay, I'll have you know
好了好了 你要知道
I've enjoyed my fair share of beautiful women.
我跟很多漂亮女人在一起过
But it never ceases to amaze me
但是我一直觉得女人
how easily they fall for the classic douche
那么容易就被这种理昂贵头发
with the $100 haircut and tricked out cars.
开豪车的混♥蛋♥所吸引是件神奇事
Scott bought Joss a Tesla. My point exactly.
斯考特以前给乔斯买♥♥了辆特斯拉 就是说
You know, maybe you shouldn't focus so much on, uh,
也许你不应该那么注重于
understanding women as, you know...
懂得女人心
having sex with one of them. Okay, dude.
就像注重于跟他们做♥爱♥那样 好了 哥们
No, I'm saying this as a friend, mate.
不 我是以朋友的身份跟你说这话 哥们
How long has it actually been? I don't know. Not that long.
你有多久没爽过了 不知道 不太久
Really? How long have you been living in another woman's home
真的吗 你跟你六岁的侄子
and sharing your bunk bed with your 6-year-old nephew?
同住上下铺在一个女人家多久了
Well, Scotty's with my mom for the week,
小斯这周跟我妈在一起
so I got the bunk bed all to myself.
所以上下铺归我一个人
Okay, yeah.
好吧
Some sex would be good.
有点性♥爱♥生活会比较好
Soccer practice after school?
放学后去踢足球吗
Yep. See you later, mom.
对 晚点见 妈妈
You look happy.
你看上去蛮开心的
Blair, hi!
布莱尔 你好
Must've gone well with your mom.
一定跟你妈妈相处甚欢
Actually, it was a disaster.
其实很糟糕
My mom and I got into a huge fight,
我妈跟我大吵了一架
and she left early.
她提前走了
But I still think her visit was a good thing.
但我还是觉得让她来做客是件好事
Lucy and I are in a much better place.
露西跟我关系好多了
And for that, I am eternally grateful.
所以为此 我很感激
Well, I'm sorry about you and your mom.
对于你跟你母亲我表示遗憾
Maybe I can make up for that error in judgment.
也许我能为我的错误判断做弥补
Guess who got floor seats to the Lakers game tonight.
猜猜谁拿到了今晚湖人队前排座位的门票
Floor seats?
前排
Hello, Mr. Fancy.
你好啊 高富帅先生
Perks of being a headmaster at a private school.
这是作为一个私立学校校长的好处
Laker kids.
有湖人队的孩子
Any chance I can interest you and Lucy in joining me?
我能请你跟露西一起赏光吗
Me and Lucy?
我和露西吗
Unless you think it's too soon to include her.
除非你觉得把她带入我们的生活还太早
I don't want to rush that step. I know it's important.
我不想那么着急 我知道这很重要
I don't think we're rushing.
我不觉得我们着急了
I-I think it feels right on time.
我觉得这样的节奏正好
Good.
很好
That's weird.
真奇怪
It's a little early for karen to be calling me.
这个点凯伦给我打电♥话♥有点早
Answer it. I'll text you later.
接吧 我晚点短♥信♥你
Hey, Karen.
凯伦
The body of Luca Raines
卢卡·雷恩斯的尸体
was discovered early this morning.
今天早晨被人发现
At this point, no arrests have been made.
目前尚无人被正式拘捕
Local law enforcement are still gathering evidence.
当地执法部门正在搜集证据
Back to you, Donna.
下面交给你了 唐娜
You'd think that more news outlets
你还说其他报道一多
would be covering this.
这件事就会慢慢淡出视线
Here. Drink this. It'll calm your nerves.
来 喝了它 你就不会这么焦虑了
Have you heard from Calista yet?
有卡莉斯塔的消息没
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表