剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You are being so rude.
你这样太没礼貌了
And you're being such a bitch!
可你这样太贱了
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I slept with my ex-boyfriend while you were away.
你不在的时候我和前任上♥床♥了
Goodbye, April.
再见 艾普莉
I'm sick again, Karen.
我又病了 凯伦
That's Calista's car.
那是卡莉斯塔的车
That's her ring! That's Calista!
那是她的戒指 那是卡莉斯塔
Placing her at the scene of the crime
证明案发时间
at the time of the murder.
她在现场
Calista Raines,
卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯
you are under arrest for the murder of luca raines.
你因涉嫌谋杀卢卡·雷恩斯被捕了
I'm out, right?
我能出去了 是吗
It's happening? Joss, II'm sorry.
真的吗 乔斯 对不起
You're being charged with co-conspiracy.
你被控涉嫌共同谋杀了
They think you did it together.
他们觉得你是共犯
In a shocking, new development in the Luca Raines murder case,
卢卡·雷恩斯谋杀案案情有了惊人的重大发展
Fashion designer Calista Raines
时装设计师卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯
has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
已因犯有谋杀罪而被起诉
Police have accused Ms. Raines of conspiring
警方指控雷恩斯女士
with friend and business associate Josslyn Carver,
与此前已经被起诉的
who was previously solely charged
朋友兼生意伙伴乔斯琳·卡佛
in connection with the...
共同杀害了...
Harry.
哈利
Have you seen the news?
你看新闻了吗
Just now. How is this happening?
刚看到 怎么会这样
I thought that video of Calista was supposed to get Joss out.
我本以为那段卡莉斯塔的视频能帮乔斯出狱
Didn't David promise...
大卫不是保证说...
Yeah, I'm calling the bastard right now.
是的 我马上就给那个混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥
Call me after you talk to him. Okay. Will do.
打完之后再打给我 好的
Bye.
再见
You said that we didn't have to dress up for this.
你不是说我们不用穿得太正式吗
We don't.
是的
Should we go?
我们可以走了吗
Yeah.
好
You didn't have to come here.
你不用陪我来的
You're not doing this alone.
我不会让你一个人面对的
Oh, good. You brought a friend.
太好了 有朋友来陪你
I don't understand what happened.
我明白是怎么回事
She was doing so well.
她之前不是恢复得挺好吗
As you know, when you came into the picture,
你也知道 你帮薇薇安之前
Vivian's aplastic anemia had all
她的再生障碍性贫血已经很严重了
but destroyed her bone marrow.
骨髓都快被毁掉了
She was barely kicking along.
她之前都快不能动了
And the stem cells that you gave her
而你给她的干细胞
helped her body to grow new marrow,
帮助她的身体长出了新的骨髓
which was responsible for
因为你才看到了
that burst of health and energy that you saw.
她恢复了健康 也很有活力
But, as I'm sure Vivian has told you...
可是 我想薇薇安已经告诉你了
Okay.
好吧
During our check-up last week,
在上周复诊时
I noticed a rash on her back.
我注意到她脖子上有皮疹
I ran some tests.
于是我做了些化验
What did you find?
你发现了什么
My body's rejecting your cells, Karen.
我的身体正在排斥你的细胞 凯伦
It's graft versus host.
我的细胞和你的细胞正在对抗
It's a common hazard with transplants.
这是移植常见的风险
Vivian?
薇薇安
Please look at me.
请你看着我
We will fix this. You'll be fine.
我们会有办法治好你的 你会没事的
So, what's the plan? Up her cyclosporine?
那有什么方案呢 提高她的环孢霉素吗
And put her on prednisone, yeah.
是的 并且给她用强的松
And what stage is she in?
那她现在处于什么阶段
This is actually what I called you in to discuss.
这就是我叫你来的原因
Since your immune system's been so compromised by the anemia,
由于你的免疫系统已经被贫血症而严重破坏了
you could move through the stages fairly quickly.
所以你的病情可能会恶化得很快
Well, that's just speculative, right?
这都只是推测 对吧
I got your liver-function tests back this morning.
我今天早上拿到了你的肝功能测试结果
They showed an elevation
上面显示你的
in the alkaline phosphatase concentration.
碱性磷酸酶浓度很高
In english, please?
请不要说得太专业
Your liver is starting to fail.
你的肝脏已经开始衰竭了
Vivian, you're on the verge of Grade 2.
薇薇安 你已经处在二♥期♥的边缘了
How long do I have?
我还有多长时间
We're not there yet.
还不到那一步
What about a liver transplant?
移植肝脏行不行
I mean, with blood this unhealthy,
她的血指标这么异常
that's -- that's just simply not an option.
根本不可能
How long, Dr. Jenkins?
还有多长时间 詹金斯医生
I don't know.
说不好
You know what I can't stand more than cruelty?
你知道除了残忍♥外我最不能容忍♥的是什么吗
Incompetence.
无能
There I am at this hearing,
我在听证会上
watching you fail miserably... Calista,
看着你一败涂地... 卡莉斯塔
at persuading these polyester-wearing pituitary cases
无法说服那一群蠢蛋
that their ridiculous theory is,
他们竟然有如此荒唐的想法
indeed, ridiculous. It wasn't the forum to argue.
真的 太荒唐了 那没什么可争论的
They read the charge. We entered a plea.
他们提起诉讼 我们应诉
It's still "Not guilty," Right?
我还是"无罪"的 是吧
Or -- or did that change while I was getting strip-searched
还是说我被后面那位大叔脱衣检查后
by Mr. Wonderful back there?
这点就变了
Of course it's still "Not guilty."
你当然还是"无罪"的
So, what do they think -- that -- that Joss held the gun
那他们是怎么想的 是不是乔斯拿着枪
and I pulled the trigger?
然后我扣动了扳机
No, that Joss pulled the trigger
不是 是乔斯扣动的扳机
but you manipulated her into doing so
但是你指示她这么做的
and then left her to take the rap.
并且让她背了黑锅
So, what does that mean for me?
那我会怎么样
In a conspiracy charge,
在共谋案中
you could both end up with the same amount of time,
你们俩的量刑可能是同样的
regardless of who fired the gun.
无论是谁开的枪
Neither of us fired the gun!
我们谁都没开枪
Keep your voice down, Calista.
小点声 卡莉斯塔
The only conspiracy there was was to frame him for cheating.
我们共谋的是陷害他出轨
That is it.
仅此而已
I want to speak to the police.
我想跟警方谈谈
Okay? That's it. You know what?
好吧 仅此而已 这样吧
I want to tell the police the truth.
我想跟警♥察♥说出实情
I will back up everything that Joss said.
我会证明乔斯所说的话
You have lost all credibility.
他们已经不再相信你了
You've lied to the police. You paid off an alibi.
你骗了警♥察♥ 还花钱买♥♥不在场证明
Any corroboration of Joss' statement at this point
你现在证实乔斯的证言
would be seen as you retrofitting a story
只会被认为是在利用她的话
to -- to suit you.
来帮你自己
So, find the gun, then.
那就找到那把枪
Find the gun, and it'll have the murderer's prints on it,
找到那把枪 上面会有凶手的指纹
and they will not be mine.
不会有我的指纹
You've got an entire police force
你已经让所有的警♥察♥
searching for that weapon -- to no avail, might I add.
都去找那把枪了 可这根本没用
Putting me on that task is a complete waste of our time.
让我去找也完全是浪费时间
How about finding the person in the video pretending to be me?
那就找出视频里假扮我的那个人
Is that a complete waste of our time?
这也是在浪费时间吗
I'm re-checking Eva's alibi
我正在复查伊娃的不在场证据
and the alibis of Luca's other mistresses.
以及卢卡其他情人的不在场证据
I've even checked every car-rental place
我也查了加利福尼亚州南部
in southern California
所有的租车行
for someone who may have rented
看看有没有人租了
a Range Rover identical to yours.
和你一样的路虎车
And? Unfortunately, nothing.
然后呢 不幸的是 没有查到
Then check neighboring states. Check Alaska, for all I care.
那就查查临近的州 阿♥拉♥斯加州什么的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表