剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Who's making this crap?!
这堆垃圾是谁做的
I-is this 'cause the fish market was out of oysters?
这是因为鱼市的牡蛎卖♥♥完了吗
No, Phil, it is not.
不 菲尔 不是
So, you really want to do this in front of your people?
你真的想当着员工的面跟我谈吗
What are we doing, Ellis?
我们要干什么 埃利斯
You know what, guys? Let's just clear out.
伙计们 咱们把这里收拾收拾
Okay, h-h-hop to it. Let's go.
快点 咱们走
It's not your restaurant, Harry. It's mine.
这不是你的餐馆 哈利 这是我的
And it's Greta's -- the woman who hired me, yeah?
也是格里塔的 是她雇的我吧
Yeah, not so much.
不算是吧
You see, ever since you stole Scott Trosman's fiance,
自从你撬走斯科特·特斯曼的未婚妻
he no longer wanted anything to do with this place.
他就再也不想回到这个伤心地
So, he sold me his shares.
所以他把他的股份都卖♥♥给我了
I now own 65% of this restaurant.
我现在拥有这家餐厅65%的股份
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Thick with irony, isn't it?
充满了讽刺的意味 是吧
Anyway, back to our roles.
继续说咱们的规矩
I'm the owner. I'm out there.
我是这的主人 我在外面看场
Like Paco the dishwasher,
而你就像洗碗工帕克一样
you work back here.
在这后面工作
You are not the face of this establishment.
你不是这家店的门面
People do not come here to see you.
人们光顾可不是为了来看你
They come with their smartphones at the ready
他们总是死死攥着自己的智能手♥机♥
hoping beyond pathetic hope
抱着那么一丝可怜的期待
to catch a glimpse of Greta Jager and that's it.
希望能够撇到格里塔·雅格 仅此而已
So, from now on, know your role.
所以从现在开始 你要搞清楚自己的地位
Do not come barging into my office.
别再闯到我的办公室里
Do not come out onto my floor. Just cook or just quit.
甚至别上到我那一层 好好做菜不然就滚蛋
It's up to you.
随便你
Joss, you home?
乔斯 你在家吗
I'm in the john.
我在厕所里
Oh, my God, you are not gonna believe who I met today.
我的天 你不会相信我今天遇到了谁
What is it? What's that?
这是什么 怎么了
A postcard from Savi.
萨维寄的明信片
What does it say?
上面说了什么
Alive, well, in Italy.
在意大利活得好好的
That's it?
就说了这个
Yeah, that's it.
是啊 就说了这个
Let me see it.
让我看看
No. Give it to me.
不 给我
Joss. Karen, let me see it.
乔斯 凯伦 让我看看
"Alive, fine, In italy.
"在意大利活得好好的
Don't tell Joss."
不要告诉乔斯"
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No.
不想
Okay, hold on. I'm coming.
等等 马上来了
Scotty bit a kid.
小斯咬了一个孩子
What?
什么
I got a call from the school,
学校给我打电♥话♥
I have an appointment with the principal later,
我过会儿要去和校长见面
and he sounded pissed.
他听上去很生气
I mean, apparently this is a really big deal.
这显然应该算是很严重的事
He can get suspended.
他可能会被停课
What school?
什么学校
Cross Bridge Elementary.
横桥小学
That is one of L.A.'s worst schools!
这是洛杉矶最差的学校之一
Well, it's in the trailer-park district.
那地方就在拖车公园附近
Well, you couldn't have found a better park?
你找不到更好的公园了吗
Well, there aren't as many RV communities
比佛利山庄的房♥车团体
in Beverly Hills as one would think.
不像你想象中的那么多
Well, did you even research the school at all?
你有没有查过这所学校的信息
I Yelped it!
我上点评网搜过的
You --
你...
Hey, I'm doing the best I can.
我已经尽力了
Are you really, Marc?
真的吗 马克
I mean, 'cause to me, it seems like
因为在我看来
you are doing the bare minimum.
你好像几乎没干什么
You are hitting on sales girls.
你勾搭销♥售♥女郎
Scotty's sleeping on holey sheets.
让小斯睡在破床单上
He's running around the neighborhood with lunatic hair.
他整天顶着个鸡窝头跑来跑去
He is probably getting picked on,
说不定别人都在欺负他
which is probably why he bit.
所以他才会咬人
This isn't happening.
不是这样的
But it is. It's happening and it's real.
但就是这样 的确就这么发生了
And you are gonna have to start thinking about things
你不得不想想该怎么做
in terms of what's best for Scotty.
才能对斯科特最好了
How do you think I have been thinking about things?
你为什么觉得我应该想这种事
'Cause this situation
因为这种情况
is miles away from what's best for me.
对我来说可一点都不好
Well, welcome to parenting.
欢迎来到父母的世界
Jump on in. Water's warm.
快来吧 洗澡水都给你暖好了
You know the only reason we're here at all
你知道我们之所以在这里
is because you reached out to my sister
是因为你联♥系♥了我妹妹
and you asked her for help.
让她帮你的忙
And really, that's all I was asking from you.
我其实也只要求了你这么点事
Okay, Marc --
好吧 马克
No, no, no. You know, I-I don't think I need to take any more
不不不 我觉得我没必要再听你
self-righteous crap from a woman
说些自以为是的废话
who can't get her own daughter to look at her.
你自己的女儿都不愿意跟你交流
So, yeah, good luck with your kid who hates you.
祝你和恨你的女儿相处愉快
Scotty and I will be on our way.
斯科特的事我们能自己解决
I need -- I need to speak with the hotel manager.
我...我要和酒店经理谈谈
Uh, ci sei? Direttore, bravissimo.
什么 我说经理[意大利语]
Sto cercando Savannah Davis. Davis -- "D" -- pronto.
我找萨瓦娜·戴维斯 戴开头[意大利语]
Amazing.
太好了
Why don't you take a break?
你为什么不休息一下
I can't go hiking with you right now, Karen.
我现在没法和你去爬山 凯伦
You've been through the whole list.
名单上所有的酒店你都打过电♥话♥了
Unknown number.
未知号♥码
Here we go. Hello?
你好
Bastard's on the move.
那混♥蛋♥开始行动了
Who is this?
哪位
It's Calista.
我是卡莉斯塔
Oh, my God, hi.
天哪 你好
I did what you said.
我按你说的做了
I hacked the system.
我黑进了系统
What? I hacked the system.
什么 我黑进了系统
I did th-- uh, the "Find the phone" thingy.
我用那什么"寻找我的手♥机♥"功能
Did it work?
有用吗
Yes! I'm looking at his car now.
有用 我正看着他开车的路线
It's going north on Flower.
他正顺着花街一路往北
I'm telling you, he's going to that
我告诉你 他绝对是
little cheesy hotel that he likes.
去那家他钟爱的俗气旅馆
I'm picking you up. I need your help.
我来接你 我需要你来帮忙
Just tell me where you live.
告诉我你住哪
Okay, okay. Just --
行行行 你...
You need to take a breath before you drive.
你开车之前先冷静一下
I'm texting you the address right now.
我马上把地址发给你
Hey. It's Karen.
我是凯伦
Want some company?
需要人陪吗
Have a minute?
有时间吗
Come on in.
进来吧
Can I get you somethin'?
想喝点什么吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I -- I just wanted to come by and say that I'm sorry.
我... 我只是想来告诉你我很抱歉
Things have been rough between me and Lucy, as you know,
你也知道我和露西最近关系有点僵
and I'm not handling it very well.
而且我处理得不太好
I am tense and I'm judgey --
我又紧张又爱评判别人
Are these the sheets I got you?!
这是我送你的床单吗
Sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表