剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Surf report looks good. Let's go.
看来天气很适合冲浪 走吧
Yeah, I don't think I can, mate.
我还是不去了 伙计
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Sure.
当然
That's more like it!
这才像话
Now I can see what I'm working with.
现在我能看到你了
All right.
好了
No more girls-gone-wrong reminders.
再没有"姑娘们都错了"提醒了
This Joss'?
这是乔斯的吗
This?
这个呢
Well, it ain't mine.
反正不是我的
All right, I'm gonna put this in the closet here.
好 我要把这个放到箱子里
If I've missed anything, you toss it in.
如果我遗漏了什么东西 你就放进来
If you need the box out of here, I'll pick it up.
如果你不想看到这盒子 我就拿走
How's the restaurant?
餐厅怎么样了
Fine.
挺好
Marc?
马克
It's a disaster, dude.
一团糟 兄弟
You need to come back.
你得回来
I mean, Phil's a fine Sous Chef,
菲尔是个不错的副厨
but he is not equipped to do a fraction of what you do.
但他还做不了你的一些工作
Lag time between courses is like 35 minutes.
两道菜的间隔时间几乎要35分钟
And ever since he started dating that Indian guy,
并且自从他跟那个印度人约会后
he's got a love affair with cumin, man.
他就成了孜然控
Everything has cumin!
每道菜都有孜然
Okay.
好吧
All right, right-o.
好的 好的
Look, we'll catch some waves.
我们去冲个浪
It'll clear my head.
能清醒我的头脑
I'll be back in tonight.
我今晚回来
Yeah?
真的吗
Hey, look, if you're not up for it...
如果你还没准备好
No, no. I'm good.
不 不 我没事
Why were you going through my backpack?
你为什么要翻我的书包
I wasn't going through your backpack.
我没有翻你的书包
The point is, baby, it's amazing.
关键是 宝贝 太棒了
I am proud of you!
我为你骄傲
A-plus?
A+
Good morning, Lucy. I have good news.
早上好 露西 我有个好消息
Your hero paper is going in the front case of the school.
你那篇文章将放在学校展示柜里
Everyone's impressed. Really?
每个人都很赞赏 真的吗
Cool. Thanks, Mr. P.
太棒了 谢谢你 校长先生
You're welcome.
不客气
I said I was impressed, and I got a stank shoulder shrug.
我说我很赞赏 回应我的就是厌烦的耸肩
How much you want to bet, as headmaster,
你想赌多少 身为校长
I get more stanky shrugs than you a day?
我一天中得到的厌烦的耸肩比你更多
I guess you're right.
我想你是对的
I only have one little mean person to deal with.
我只需要对付一个难缠的小孩
Well, have you asked grandma Marjorie for any help?
你有向玛乔丽外婆求助吗
I'd take advantage of the positive influence she seems to have on Lucy.
她对露西会有积极的影响
Shoot. I'd like to ask her for some advice myself.
甚至我都会向她征求点建议
Yeah. No.
好的 不
I mean, my mother is really busy,
我母亲很忙
not to mention, she doesn't live here in town.
更别提她不住在这城里
I hear that, but that's her grandbaby.
我听说了 但那是她外孙女
I would think she'd make it important to be supportive...
我想她的支持很重要
of you both.
对你俩来说都是
Plus, it takes a village, right?
而且 人多力量大 对吧
Yeah, that's what I've heard.
对 是这样
Especially if she's the one person
尤其她现在是
Lucy's identifying with right now.
露西唯一认可的人
If...I haven't crossed the line,
我没有越界吧
I still hope to see you tomorrow night.
我还指望明天晚上能见到你呢
I'll let you know when you've crossed the line.
你要是越界了我会告诉你的
Okay, I called Amex.
好的 我给交易所打了电♥话♥
Last place Luca used this card was at the Oceana Hotel.
卢卡上次用这张卡是在海洋酒店
Grease anybody... the waiters, the bartenders, the valet,
贿赂任何人 服务生 调酒师 侍者
anyone who's gonna take a shot of him
任何能拍到他的人
and whatever whore he's with now.
还有和他在一起的妓♥女♥
Sure thing, boss. Okay.
没问题 老板 好的
Save your money, Calista.
省下你的钱 卡莉斯塔
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Oh. What is it now?
现在什么情况
You want your own bridal line?
你想要自己的饰品线吗
That's funny. That's very funny.
有趣 非常有趣
No. I want a divorce.
不 我想离婚
You want a divorce?
你想离婚
On what grounds?
凭什么
The fact that I wouldn't tolerate your cheating?
因为我不能容忍♥你出轨吗
Or because you built a career
还是因为你将你的事业
on my blood, sweat, and tears?
建立在我的血汗之上
You're not getting a cent.
你一分钱都别想得到
Divorce not granted.
休想离婚
I'm in love with someone else.
我爱上别人了
Eva Petrov. I think you know her.
伊娃·佩特洛夫 我想你认识她
We're gonna be married.
我们要结婚了
So, you have been cheating this whole time.
这么说 你一直都在背叛我
You know what? She loves me.
你知道吗 她爱我
And she admires me.
她欣赏我
And I love and admire her.
我也爱并欣赏她
Why? Because she can go a week without eating?
为什么 因为她能走秀一周不吃饭吗
You know, you can denigrate her all you want.
随你怎样诋毁她
But she happens to be a very talented artist.
但她恰好也是个非常有天赋的艺术家
Oh, no, you said so yourself.
不 你自己说的
You know, the accessory line you approved...
你批准了的首饰产品线
that was all Eva's design.
都是伊娃的设计
And after it launches successfully,
成功上市之后
I'll reveal her as the true creative force.
我会公布她才是真正的创作者
And don't bother bringing her into our divorce
另外别费劲把她牵扯到我们离婚的事里
because you have no proof of our affair,
因为你没有我外遇的证据
and she would roundly deny it.
她会直接否认的
I will kill you
在你这样做之前
before I let you do this.
我会先杀了你
It's already done.
已经做了
Father John, I'm so sorry. I hate being late,
约翰神父 抱歉 我讨厌迟到
but I don't have a watch on today, and I left my phone
但是我今天没戴表 早上我又把手♥机♥
at my friend's house this morning.
落在我朋友家里了
It's okay.
没关系
It's no sin to have a boyfriend.
有男友不是什么罪过
Just because you're counseling married couples
你在为结婚夫妇做咨♥询♥
doesn't mean you have to be married yourself.
不代表你自己就必须得结婚
Now...
现在
Vivian. I was hoping you didn't change your schedule.
薇薇安 太好了 你没改变日程
I rushed home to get my earbuds,
我冲回家拿耳环
and I saw your phone on the kitchen counter,
看见你的手♥机♥在厨房♥柜子上
and I just knew you'd be going crazy without it.
我知道没了它你会抓狂的
You really shouldn't have gone to so much trouble.
你真的不必如此麻烦
It was no trouble at all, sweetie.
一点也不麻烦 亲爱的
Hi. I'm Vivian. How are you?
你好 我是薇薇安 你好吗
Blessed. I'm Father John.
上帝保佑 我是约翰神父
Nice to meet you. Likewise.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Well, I don't want to take up any more of your time,
我不占用你时间了
So I'll see you at home later.
回家见
Bye.
再见
I apologize.
抱歉
I-I never should've assumed that you had a boyfriend.
我不该自以为是你有男朋友
But I want to reassure you that we are very progressive here.
但请放心我们这里观念非常进步
There's at least three other homosexual couples
在教会里至少还有三对
in the congregation that I know of.
同性夫妇
We welcome everyone.
我们欢迎每个人
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表