剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I got him. I finally got him.
抓到他了 我终于抓到他了
I think it's a European number.
感觉是个欧洲的电♥话♥号♥
It's -- it's -- I think it's Italy.
我觉得是意大利的
Hello?
喂
No, no. J-- Joss?
别啊 乔斯
Savi, I can't hear you. Can you hear me? Hello?
萨维 我听不见 你听得到吗 喂
Wait, hello, savi? Please don't hang up. I can't hear you yet.
等下 萨维 别挂 我听不见
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Shoot. Hello? Yes, hello.
该死 你好
This is the manager of Luna Hotel Baglioni.
我是巴格里奥尼卢纳酒店的经理
The woman you are looking for was here,
你要找的人曾入住这里
but she left a week ago.
但她一星期前就走了
I don't know where she go. I'm sorry.
我不知道她去哪里了 抱歉
Grazie.
谢谢
Joss?! Joss!
乔斯 乔斯
Hi. I'm... Joss, what's happening?
我刚才 乔斯 怎么回事
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm here.
对不起 对不起 我在呢
I'm having a heart attack over here.
这在这边都快心脏病发作了
Joss, did you get the photo?
乔斯 你照到照片了吗
I thought this was a restaurant.
这里不是个饭店吗
That's weird, 'cause there's no food.
好奇怪 怎么没上菜
Excuse me.
劳驾
Can you just check on our order, please?
你能催一下我们点的餐吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I am so sorry, everyone. Really, I am.
真的很抱歉 大家 真心抱歉
The restaurant biz, you know?
餐馆生意太火了
This is not rare, okay? Rare is bloody.
这才不是一分熟 一分熟是有血丝的
Does this look bloody? How are you gonna un-cook that?
这里有血丝吗 这可怎么再处理
Sorry I'm late, folks. Let's do this.
对不起我来晚了 开始吧
What's going out, Phil?
都缺什么 菲尔
Everything. I don't know. Okay, big breath.
全都缺 不知道 好吧 深呼吸
I've got this. I got it.
我可以的 我可以的
Ellis was on a rampage earlier.
埃利斯之前发飙了
He's out there with a table of six V.I.P.s.
他现在和六位贵宾坐在外边
If I were you, I'd steer clear.
我要是你 我会躲着他
V.I.P.s you say.
你刚才说贵宾
Who are they?
都是谁
Sorry for the wait, folks.
抱歉 大伙久等了
Good, good.
太好了 太好了
Finally.
终于来了
Thank god. I was going to fall over.
谢天谢地 我要饿晕了
I was personally making some off-the-menu dishes.
我亲自做了些菜单上没有的菜
Okay, we have roast beet salad with horseradish
这里有烤甜菜沙拉蘸辣根酱
and salmon roe on brioche toast
三文鱼籽奶油吐司
and seared scallop with carrot olive oil
烤鲜贝浇橄榄油
and citrus tapenade. Please, enjoy.
柑橘鳀鱼酱 请慢用
All right, we got it. Thank you.
好 知道了 谢谢
Oh, my God.
天啊
I have to say, this dish is everything.
不得不说 这道菜太完美了
I mean, it's... it's innovative. It's whimsical.
很有新意 创意十足
It's flavor times flavor.
味道层次丰富
Thank you. Thank you. You're just as descriptive
谢谢 谢谢 你本人和在《全力以赴》里
in real life as you are on "All on the Line."
一样善于言辞
You don't watch my show.
你才没有看我的节目
Oh, please. Are you kidding? It's major.
拜托 你在开玩笑吗 很火的
I think I'm falling over again.
我要爱上你了
I mean, you're smart, you're talented, and you're handsome.
你这么聪明 有才 英俊
Seriously, Ellis, you should make it an open kitchen.
真的 埃利斯 你应该改成开放式厨房♥
It's a shame not to be able to watch him all night.
不能整晚都看见他真是太可惜了
I-I couldn't possibly work
有您这等美丽的女子
all distracted by beautiful ladies such as yourself.
我怎能专心工作呢
It's just...
简直
Please, enjoy.
请慢用
Well, can't you make room in the class for one more kid?
班里真的一个孩子都收不下了吗
He's very small.
他可很小哦
O-okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Oh, my god! I am so sorry!
天啊 太对不起了
I know I was supposed to meet you at church yesterday.
我知道本来说好昨天去教堂见你的
Things have been so crazy.
最近事情好乱
Honey, what is it?
亲爱的 怎么了
Do I fall out?
我是不是落单了
Of the group?
被组织抛弃了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Without Savi, do I fall out?
萨维不在 我是不是落单了
I'm afraid with her gone, our friendship will fade.
我怕她走了以后我们的友谊就淡了
She was the glue, the one who brought me in.
是她带我进来 把我们凝聚在一起
And I know Joss is like your sister.
我知道你和乔斯好得像姐妹
Oh, my god, come here. You are spinning out.
天啊 过来 你在乱想
I know.
我知道
Freakin' postcard.
破明信片
Right?! What was that?!
是吧 到底怎么回事
I can't even.
我都不知道该怎么说
Listen to me, Savi or no Savi, you are my sister, too.
听我说 萨维在不在 你也是我的姐妹
I may miss things because of Lucy,
因为露西我可能会错过一些事
But you are never falling out of anything.
但是你没有被抛下
And our friendship better not fade, because I need you.
我们的友谊可不能消失 因为我需要你
I need, like, six therapists right now.
我现在大概需要六个心理治疗师
What's going on? My daughter isn't talking to me.
发生什么了 我女儿不理我
And I seem to have adopted a third child
我还领养了第三个孩子似的 一个32岁
in the form of a migrating 32-year-old man.
但心理年龄只有三岁的男人
I think I may have an idea.
不过我可能有办法
on how to fix everything, though.
解决这些事
Can I run it by you?
能讲给你听吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's fine. No, I'm really sorry.
没事的 不 真的对不起
It's really fine. Can I have another one of these?
真的没事 能再来一杯吗
I really thought it was my sister.
我真的以为是我姐姐
Right. Yes. Let's talk about that.
对 我们说说这事吧
Let's talk about that. So what's...
我们说说这事吧
What's his name, again? Harry?
他叫什么名字来着 哈利吗
Harry. Harry.
哈利 哈利
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Oh, yeah.
爱
Well, did she?
她也爱过他吗
Who? Your sister.
谁 你姐
Well, he was her husband.
他是她丈夫啊
Yeah, she cheated on him, she dumped him,
她劈腿了 然后甩了他
and she left him for dead, so to me,
任他自生自灭 所以在我看来
she sounds like she's not worth the sturm and drang.
她这种人不值得你费心
Yeah, I don't know what that means.
我听不懂
It means stop being so hard on yourself.
意思是不要对自己太严苛了
So what? She caught you in a "Here to eternity" moment
怎么了 她不就是撞见你和她前夫
with her ex.
沙滩热吻吗
While my fiance was waiting for me at the altar.
与此同时我的未婚夫在圣坛等着我
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
是啊
Well, this Harry must be
这位哈利
something pretty special, then, right?
一定很特别 对吗
He is. He's the one.
的确 他就是我的真命天子
I just wish that I could work through
我只是想先处理完
all this horrible ugly stuff so that I can get to
这些糟糕的破事 这样才能去
the beautiful thing that I know I have waiting for me.
迎接等待着我的幸福
Just do it. How?
那就面对吧 怎么面对
I have an idea. Okay, I'm her.
我有个办法 假装我是她
I'm your sister. Tell me.
我是你姐姐 告诉我
What are you talking about? Tell me.
你在说什么 告诉我
Tell me what you want to say.
跟我说你想要说什么
I'm I'm her. Savi. Let me get the email.
我 我就是她 萨维 我先看看邮件
Okay, hold on.
等一下
No, no e-mail. No e-mail.
不要看邮件 不要看邮件
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表