剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Savi? Savi, are you --
萨维 萨维 你在...
Savi?
萨维
Oh, my god.
天呐
Hi. This is Savi. Leave a message.
你好 我是萨维 请留言
Savi, it's me.
萨维 是我
Can you please call me back, please?
求你给我回电♥话♥
Please. I really need to talk to you.
求你 我真的需要跟你谈一下
It's a lot to take in.
这很难接受
I understand if you need time
如果你需要时间去思考
to think about everything before we...
我可以理解 在我们还没...
So, dad was cheating on you. Yes.
所以说是爸爸背叛了你 是的
And that's why he pretended to be dead --
所以他才假装已经死去
because he loved the other lady more.
因为他爱那个女人更多一些
That may have been a part of it.
那也许是其中一部分原因
But she thought he was dead, too.
但她也以为他已经死了
No, she pretended to think he was dead
不 她假装以为他已经死了
to try and get money from me,
试图从我这里骗到钱
which is how I found out he wasn't dead.
我也是因此才发现他并没有死
Because dad came here to our house.
因为爸爸来我们家里了
Yes. And I wanted to tell you then, Lucy...
是的 当时我想告诉你的 露西...
But Daniel knew the whole time.
可是丹尼尔一直都知道
Well, yes.
是的
But he didn't tell you. No.
可他没有告诉你 是的
So he lied to you, too.
所以他也骗了你
This is what I'm trying to explain.
这正是我想解释的事
Most of what happened...
基本上发生的事就是...
I don't like to call myself a victim,
我不想管自己叫受害者
but, I mean, I was... a victim.
可是 我的确就是个... 受害者
Because everyone lied to you.
因为所有人都欺骗了你
Exactly.
没错
But the whole time, you were lying to me.
但是一直以来 你也在对我说谎
Lucy.
露西
What can I say? I'm sorry.
我能说什么呢 对不起
I don't forgive you.
我不原谅你
How was the engagement party?
订婚派对怎么样
Actually, it was... a surprise wedding.
其实 那是个... 意外的婚礼
Oh. I didn't know.
这我倒不知道
Me neither.
我也不知道
Listen, I don't mean to cut to the chase, Dom,
我也不想这么直奔主题的 多姆
but have you talked to Savi lately?
不过你最近跟萨维谈过吗
Like in the last 24 hours?
刚过去的这一天里
As a matter of fact, she called the office last night.
实际上 她昨晚打电♥话♥去办公室了
She did? To quit her job.
是吗 她辞职了
She what?!
什么
Yeah, that was -- -- that was my reaction.
没错 那正是... 正是我当时的反应
Did not go over well with the partners.
跟搭档从来都是不欢而散
Did she say why, Dom? Or where she was going?
她说原因了吗 多姆 或者她要去哪里
She wouldn't do something like this without having something lined up.
如果没有铺好后路 她是不会轻易辞职的
No, I don't know.
不 我不知道
She, she called Mitchell.
她 她给米切尔打的电♥话♥
I had to hear about all this from... him.
这些我都是从他那里听来的
I see.
明白了
She -- she didn't call you.
她没给你打电♥话♥
No.
是的
Look, she doesn't owe me anything.
她并不欠我什么
Maybe she'll call when she figures out
也许当她想清楚真正想要什么的时候
what it is she actually wants.
会打电♥话♥给我
Hopefully, by then, I won't care so damn much.
希望到那时 我会不那么介怀了
I'm really sorry, Dom.
真的很抱歉 多姆
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也是
Karen.
凯伦
Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
Of course, Dr. Adams.
当然会来 亚当斯医生
But your nurse didn't indicate what this meeting was about.
但你的护士并没有向我透露这次会面的原因
That's because she doesn't know.
那是因为她也不知情
I'm still H.I.V. negative, right?
我的HIV检测依然呈阴性 对吗
Yes, of course. But...
那是当然 不过...
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
What? No.
什么 不是
No, you're in perfect health.
不 你非常健康
The reason I want to talk to you in person is because...
我之所以想跟你面谈的原因是...
I'm pregnant. Please stop talking.
我怀孕了 请不要说话了
You're not sick. You're not pregnant.
你没有病 也没怀孕
What you do have is a very rare blood type...
你有的是一种罕有的血型...
AB RH negative.
AB型RH阴性
Are you aware of that?
你对此知情吗
Of my blood type? Yes.
我的血型吗 知道啊
I've been searching for several years,
这种血型的人我已经找了很多年
and you're the first patient I've come across who has it.
而在我的病人当中 你是第一个有此血型的
Well... technically, the second.
严格来讲 是第二个
I'm sorry -- I don't understand what's happening.
对不起 我不明白这到底怎么回事
I have a patient
我有个病人
who is suffering from severe aplastic anemia.
她得了很严重的再生障碍性贫血
She was diagnosed a little over three years ago,
三年多前她被诊断出患有此病
and we're having trouble finding a blood match for her...
而我们一直找不到和她血型相配的人...
until now.
直到现在
You want me to donate blood.
你想让我献血吗
It's a little more complicated than that.
比那要更复杂一些
I'm sorry...
对不起...
how exactly did you come to know my blood type?
你到底是怎么知道我的血型的
Is that something that normally comes up
正常做HIV测试的时候
in standard H.I.V. testing?
可能会发现吗
I profiled your blood.
我单独化验了你的血液
Patient has a great-grandmother who's Korean.
患者的曾祖母是韩国人
Odds of a match increase
当两个人有某些共同的
when two people share certain genetic identifiers.
遗传标识符时 血型相符的几率会增大
You... profiled my blood?
你居然化验了我的血
Do you have any idea how unethical...
你知道这么做有多么不道德...
I do.
我知道
I could sue you.
我可以告你的
You could.
你的确可以
If that's your choice, I understand.
如果那是你的选择 我理解
But the reality is...
但事实是...
I'm out of options.
我走投无路了
Patient is my wife.
患者是我的妻子
She's dying.
她就快死了
And there's nothing I wouldn't do,
为了救她的命 我可以做任何事
no rule I wouldn't break to save her life.
破坏任何规定我都在所不惜
So, Savi knows.
这么说 萨维知道了
Does Scott?
斯科特呢
Does...Scott?
斯科特呢
Is that -- is that really
你现在就只是
what you're worried about right now, Harry?
在担心这件事吗 哈利
There's a chance that Savi saw everything
萨维很有可能目睹了一切
that happened on the beach -- everything.
发生在海滩上的事 所有的事
Is that not horrifying to you?
那难道没有让你害怕吗
It's not ideal. Certainly not the way
的确不太理想 绝对不是
I'd have liked to present it to her, but hey.
我想让她知道这一切的方式 不过
She hasn't spoken to anyone since it happened --
事后她没跟任何人说过话...
not me, not Karen, not even April.
我 凯伦 甚至艾普莉都没有
She's completely M.I.A.
她彻底下落不明了
No one has any idea where she is.
没有人知道她现在在哪里
She's not answering her phone.
她不接听电♥话♥
Yeah, that's about right -- typical Savi.
是的 那正是典型的萨维会做的事
What does that mean?
那话是什么意思
It means once again, she's found a way
就是说 她再一次找到方法
to make herself the center of attention.
使自己成为大家关注的焦点
So instead of focusing on what actually matters,
大家不再关注实际发生了什么事
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表