剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm a reporter from the Times.
我是《时代周刊》的记者
Do you have any comment on the newly released videotape?
你对最新发布的录像有什么想说的吗
What -- what tape?
什么录像
No -- no, do not call here again.
别再打来了
Patty.
芭迪
W-w-why do I have some people calling me
为什么有人打给我
about... some tape or something?
问我录像的事情
I've been trying to call you, but your cellphone's been off.
我一直在试着打给你 但你手♥机♥关机了
I've been... working.
我在工作呢
Well, stop working and pull up any website.
别工作了 上网去看看
It's all over the place.
网上已经爆了
I'm on my way over there now.
我马上过来
You know, I'm not surprised Calista Raines did this.
卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯这么做我一点也不吃惊
She is a hateful and vindictive woman
她是个可恨又爱记仇的女人
who tried to rip me apart from my sweet Luca,
她曾使手段想让我跟卢卡分手
only to kill him.
就是想要杀了他
Patty, for the last time, that is not me.
芭迪 我再说最后一遍 那不是我
That is not my car.
那也不是我的车
It is your car.
是你的车
Patty, it is a silver Range Rover.
芭迪 这是辆银色路虎
I understand that.
这我知道
But it's not my silver Range Rover.
但这辆银色路虎不是我的
You do understand they made more than one?
你知道银色路虎不只有一辆吧
But it's driving down your driveway
可它在你的私人车道上
a-and through your gate.
穿过你家大门
And that is your ring.
而且那是你的戒指
Yes, yes, that's my ring,
是的 没错 是我的戒指
And someone's in my clothes,
是有人穿我的衣服
And someone's driving down my driveway,
在我的车道上开车
But that's not me, Patty.
但那不是我 芭迪
It's not me. Because you were at the Ace Hotel
那不是我 因为你那晚在艾斯酒店
with Denise that night?
和丹尼斯在一起吗
Oh, damn it, Calista.
该死 卡莉斯塔
Patty. Listen.
芭迪 听我说
Listen to me, please.
听我说 拜托了
I was at the Ace Hotel. I was there.
我的确在艾斯酒店 真的
I just wasn't with Denise, I was alone.
只是我没和丹尼斯在一起 而是一个人
You have got to tell me everything.
你得把一切都告诉我
Right now. Okay.
马上 好的
Let's start with what the hell you were doing
先说你一个人 凌晨一点
at a bar alone downtown at 1:00 in the morning.
在市中心的酒店吧台边干什么
Everything that Joss said was true.
乔斯说的都是真的
We just wanted to trap him.
我们是想陷害他
She was supposed to seduce him.
她去诱惑他
We were gonna get it on video,
我们本打算录下来
and then I could divorce him.
然后我就能和他离婚了
Believe me, I know how that sounds.
相信我 我明白这听起来像什么
I don't think you do.
我看你不明白
I d-- Patty. I understand.
我... 芭迪 我明白
Why do you think I haven't said anything to anybody?
不然我为什么对谁都不说呢
I was at Joss'. I started to get antsy.
我先去了乔斯家 我感到很不安
I went down to the Ace, I had a drink,
就去了艾斯 喝了点酒
and by the time I got back, there were cops everywhere...
回来的时候 就看到到处都是警♥察♥
And Luca was dead.
而且卢卡也死了
So you think Joss did it?
所以你觉得是乔斯干的
I-I-I think --
我觉得
I think whoever did it is on that tape
我觉得是录像上的这人干的
and they're pretending to be me and they're trying to trap me.
假扮成我 设计陷害我
I think that's who did it, and I think it's Eva Petrov.
我觉得就是这样 我觉得是伊娃·佩特洛夫
Patty, you got to do something about this.
芭迪 你得想想办法
Please!
拜托了
I will investigate Eva's alibi, but look --
我会调查一下伊娃的不在场证明 但是
in the meantime, the court of public opinion
目前的舆♥论♥
is turning against you -- right?
对你很不利 明白吗
Whoever leaked this tape to the press
把这个录像泄露给媒体的人
knew exactly what they were doing.
目标很明确
I've been fielding calls from nervous vendors all day.
我今天都在应对销♥售♥商的电♥话♥ 他们很慌张
Are you kidding?
不是吧
No, it's all right. It's okay. I-I-I-I'm fixing it.
没事 问题不大 我会处理的
I've reached out to Diane Sawyer's people.
我联♥系♥了黛安·索耶的人
You grieving, Diane, America.
你的悲痛 加上黛安和美国人♥民♥的力量
If you cry hard enough for your dear, departed husband,
如果你为挚爱的丈夫的离去表现得足够悲伤
America might just forget this video
大家可能就会忘掉
of you driving down your driveway.
你从自己车道上开车离开的录像
That's not me driving down the driveway.
开车的人不是我
Patty, you know I didn't do this.
芭迪 你知道不是我♥干♥的
Right?
对不对
Yeah.
是的
'Course I know that.
我当然知道
I'm 10 minutes away, April.
我再过十分钟就到 艾普莉
Yeah, bring the cupcakes just in case.
好啊 带上纸杯蛋糕 可能会用上
Okay, so, you're pregnant,
好吧 你怀孕了
you slept with Daniel,
你和丹尼尔睡了
you're keeping the baby,
你打算把孩子生下来
and you didn't tell Blair.
而你没告诉布莱尔
Seriously, how long have I been in the hole?
说真的 我被关起来是有多久了
Okay, we have given you all of our gossip,
好了 我们的八卦都说了
and that guard is about to kick us out in five minutes.
再过五分钟 那个狱警就要把我们赶走了
So quick -- tell us about you.
所以快说说你怎么样
How are you?
你还好吗
Oh, I'm horrible.
我糟透了
I mean, look at me, right?
你瞧瞧我
Normally, I rock a jumpsuit.
通常情况下 我穿个连体裤都酷毙了
I don't think I'll ever look at a romper the same way again, you guys.
我觉得我再也无法直视连体裤了 姐♥妹♥们♥
At least you've still got your sense of humor.
至少你的幽默感还在
Yeah. Not really. I'm dead inside.
其实不是 我的心已经死了
Don't say that.
别这么说
David thinks you're getting out of here soon.
大卫认为你很快就能出去了
What the hell does he know, right?
他知道什么呢
I thought you liked David.
我以为你挺喜欢大卫呢
I do.
我是挺喜欢
I mean... I think I do.
我觉得我挺喜欢他的
I just -- I -- I don't know.
可是 说不清
Harry got in my head, and I just realized
哈利说了些话 我才意识到
I know absolutely nothing about this guy.
我对这个人完全不了解
Does he ever actually win in court?
他有没有胜诉过
Does he ever actually get to court?
甚至是不是上过法庭
He has a solid record.
他的记录很靠谱
And I don't know if it matters,
我不知道和这有没有关系
but as soon as Daniel got him that security tape,
但丹尼尔把录像给他之后
he was all over it. Wait, wait, wait.
他马上就行动了 等等 等等
I thought that David got the tape from the police.
我以为大卫是从警方那儿拿到录像的
No, the police never requested it,
不是 警方根本就没去要这录像
So Daniel used his FBI connections
所以丹尼尔动用了FBI的人脉
and pulled a few strings.
托了点关系
So Daniel got the tape?
这么说录像是丹尼尔弄到的
Well, yeah. Does that matter?
是啊 有关系吗
Well, I don't know, but it --
不知道 可是
Anyway. It's -- I don't --
不管了 算了 我也不...
Can we just go back to the good stuff?
我们还是说说好事吧
How about you -- beautiful, pregnant lady.
你怎么样 美丽的孕妇女士
What? Come on.
怎么样了 快说
So, what -- are you gonna raise the baby alone, or...
你是打算一个人抚养这个孩子吗 还是
are Alec and Vivian involved?
亚历克和薇薇安也一起呢
Vivian wants to be, and maybe Alec would, too, but...
薇薇安想一起 亚历克可能也想 但是
But?
但是什么
It's just so complicated.
太复杂了
Our relationship already fell apart once before,
我们的关系 之前已经破裂一次了
and we all know having a kid doesn't make things easier.
而且谁都知道 有个孩子不会让情况变简单
That's very true.
这倒是真的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表