剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'd like to start over.
我想重新来过
I thought we just did.
刚才已经算重新开始了
Lucy.
露西
Previously on Mistresses...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I thought you were married.
你不是结婚了吗
Widowed.
妻子去世了
You're beautiful and you are a truly good friend.
你貌美 还是我的好朋友
Karen.
凯伦
Don't go.
别走
Joss and I had a fight.
乔斯和我吵架了
She was emotional, and I was kind of a jerk.
她情绪很激动 而我表现得很混♥蛋♥
I never got your text.
我从未收到过你的短♥信♥
How many more times do you want me to say it?
你还要让我说多少次
No, but you can clearly see that I sent it, right?
但你可以看到我发的了 对吧
And when a text doesn't go through,
如果信息没发过去
you get that little red exclamation thingie,
边上就会出现红色的小叹号♥
which, as you can see...
而这里
You did not.
并没有
I did not. Okay.
没有 好吧
You know what -- I just don't understand
知道吗 我还是不明白
why you didn't call me.
你干嘛不直接打给我
You know I would never ignore your text, right?
你知道我永远不会故意不看你短♥信♥的
Especially an apology.
尤其还是道歉短♥信♥
No, I don't know that.
我不知道
We -- we were in a fight. And your text was cryptic.
我们当时在吵架 而你的回复语焉不详
Oh, it wasn't cryptic. I said I wanted to talk.
我没有 我说了我想谈谈
No! No. You said we should talk.
不 不 你是说我们该谈谈
And then I responded, and I apologized,
然后我就回你了 还道了歉
And you didn't respond.
可你却没有回
Because I never got that text.
因为我没有收到这条短♥信♥
Oh! And we're back. Okay.
又来了 好吧
You could have just as easily called me
如果没有收到回复
when you didn't get a response, right?
你也可以打给我啊
I figured you were still angry at me
我以为你还在因为同居那事
about the whole "living together" thing.
而生我的气呢
No. And then, we -- we had a meat delivery.
我没有 然后我们要去送肉
It's true. I can vouch for that.
没错 我可以作证
Uh, I-I'm not arguing the meat. I-I don't need you to vouch.
我没有怀疑送肉的事 不需要你的作证
Just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮忙
Thanks. We're good.
谢了 我们没事
Okay, let's just...
好吧 我们走
Okay, how about this?
这样好不好
Let's agree that texting will no longer be
我们的联♥系♥方式
our primary mode of communication.
还是不要再以短♥信♥为主了
Yeah, that's fine.
好吧
Oh, come on, J-joss, don't -- don't start.
别这样了 乔斯 别闹了
No, I'm not starting anything.
我没有闹
I just think it's a little bit weird
我只是觉得
that her boobs were all up in your business.
你的餐厅满是她的巨♥乳♥有点奇怪
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Are you talking about the photo shoot?
你是在说那张照片吗
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
I was here.
我也在场
You were here?
你来了
Where? Why -- why didn't you say hello?
哪里 怎么没和我打招呼
Because you were busy and there was nudity.
因为你当时很忙 还没穿衣服
You should have said something. We could have talked about it.
你应该告诉我的 我可以解释的
I was actually wanting to find you that day.
我那天真的很想见你
No, it's -- it's -- you know what? It doesn't even matter.
算了吧 知道吗 那些都不重要
Because I know that you're not into her,
我知道你不喜欢她
even though she's obviously into you.
虽然她显然已经看上你了
Oh! Come on. She is not into me.
得了吧 她才没有
Oh, my god. Now you're just being stupid on purpose.
天呐 你开始故意装傻了
Okay, please at least finish one fight
好吧 别一场架还没有吵完
before we start another.
就开始吵第二架
Harry, I really -- I don't want to fight with you.
哈利 我也不想和你吵
Good. Me either.
太好了 我也是
I'd much rather go on a date with you --
我更希望和你约会
something that we still haven't done, by the way.
我们从没真正约会过呢
Oh, my god.
天呐
We've never been on a date together -- like, ever.
我们真的从没约过会
Never. Like once.
从没有 一次也没有
Nope. Mm. How about tomorrow night?
是啊 明晚怎么样
I could try to get out of here by 10:00.
我10点能出来
I could eat late.
夜宵也可以
Good.
太好了
Come in. It's open.
请进 门开着呢
Hey.
你好
I just wanted to pop by and say thanks again
我想来再次和你道声谢
for all of your help with Lucy on the camping trip.
谢谢你在野营时帮露西那么多
Your advice was so dead-on.
你的建议真是太有用了
First drama-free morning I've had in weeks.
几周来我头一次享受了一个悠闲的早晨
Not one slammed door.
没有不速之客摔门
That's great.
太棒了
She didn't even resist having her iPone taken away.
连手♥机♥被拿走她都没抱怨
Talk about a miracle.
真是奇迹啊
Boundaries and structure equals respect, right?
限制和规矩才能树立威信 对吧
That's right.
是啊
Oh! And my ankle's all better, too. See?
我的脚踝也好多了 看啊
Glad to hear it, April.
真为你高兴 艾普莉
Was there anything else?
还有别的事吗
No.
没了
No.
没了
This is Headmaster Patterson.
我是帕特森校长
Bill. Thanks for returning.
比尔 谢谢你的回电
Yes, absolutely, yes.
当然好啊
Yes, absolutely.
当然
I literally did a hair toss
我还甩了头发
I haven't done since I was 16,
我16岁后就没干过这种蠢事了
and he barely looked up.
可他眼皮子都没抬一下
I thought we had a moment on that camping trip,
野营那会儿 我还以为我们来电了
but I guess I was wrong.
看来是我想多了
Although, maybe he was just busy.
也许他只是太忙了
I had sex with Alec and Vivian.
我和亚力克 还有薇薇安上♥床♥了
Sorry we're late!
抱歉我们迟到了
You guys, this is the fabulous Calista Raines
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这位就是我最近总在说个不停的
that I've been talking about literally nonstop.
美丽的卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯
Calista, this is April. And you already know Karen.
卡莉斯塔 这是艾普莉 凯伦你早认识了
Yes, the brilliant and beautiful psychiatrist
是啊 聪慧美丽的心理医生
who fearlessly searches for love and truth.
永远在无畏地寻找爱和真♥相♥
It's a pleasure.
很高兴认识你
And you, April -- more gorgeous than Joss described.
艾普莉 你比乔斯说得还要美
And your place -- I'm dying, I'm dead, I'm in heaven.
你的小店 天呐 我爱死了
I want everything.
我全想买♥♥下了
Oh, why is there tuna fish on the floor?
地上怎么会有金枪鱼
Uh, it's chicken salad.
是鸡肉沙拉
What's...going on?
出什么事了
I...was just telling Karen
我在跟凯伦说
about this guy I met at Lucy's school.
我在露西学校遇见的一个男人
I thought we had a connection,
我以为我们能有点什么
so I went over to his office and flirted my little butt off,
所以去了学校 施了点媚术
waiting for him to ask me out.
以为他会约我出去
And, uh...nothing.
结果什么都没发生
Why don't you ask him out?
那你为什么不自己开口
Oh, 'cause that's just...
那也太...
I mean, that's a little too forward for me.
我不是那么直接的人
Yeah, no, no, April's literally never asked a man out
不 艾普莉这辈子都没有
in her entire life.
主动约过男人
That may be true, but you don't get anything in this life
是啊 可如果不去追求自己的所爱
without going after what you want.
生命又有什么意义
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表