剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Alec, hi.
亚力克 你好
So, you're back at work.
你回来上班了
Yes, indeed.
是啊
Good.
那就好
Hey, you have a...
你这里有个...
lint.
线头
Thank you.
谢谢
Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better.
总之 我很高兴你感觉好多了
You look good.
你气色不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Our bourbon and ginger is a big seller.
我们的波本威士忌和姜汁酒卖♥♥得很好
So is our coconut mojito.
椰香莫吉托也是
18 bucks each.
十八块钱一杯
What, do they come with a lap dance?
难道买♥♥酒还附送大腿舞么
You're not a warm person, are you?
你不太爱开玩笑 是吗
We're not open yet.
我们还没开业
Oh, I'm here to see Harry.
我是来见哈利的
Davis, girl here!
戴维斯 有个妞要来了
"Girl here"? Yeah, sorry about that.
"有个妞来了" 不好意思啊
Hi. You're here.
好啊 你来了
Yeah. I just thought I'd pop in and see you.
是啊 我想着可以过来见见你
Oh, just in time for some nosh.
正好可以吃点点心
Look at that. That looks good.
看看这个怎么样 看起来很美味
So do you.
你也很漂亮
Oh, have you met Marc?
你见过马克了吗
Hi, Marc.
你好 马克
Oh! Wait. Uncle Marc.
等等 你就是马克叔叔
Well, yeah.
是我
I've heard so much about you.
我听说了好多关于你的事
It's great to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
你也是
Can I get you lovebirds something to drink?
我来给你们这对情侣调点喝的吧
Sure. Two glasses of our Domaine Syrah.
好啊 两杯酒庄的西拉干红葡萄酒
Thanks, mate.
谢了
I like him. He's cute.
我喜欢他 他好可爱
Easy.
矜持点
Oh, but you're hot.
但你很性感
Oh, yeah? Very hot.
真的吗 特别性感
You like me, then?
你也喜欢我喽
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
You do?
真的吗
I wish I didn't have to work today.
我真希望今天不用工作
Oh, well, I can come by your place later tonight.
好吧 我今晚可以去你那儿
You could, but I won't be home until about 2:00 A.M.
是可以 但我凌晨两点以后才会回去
How about...
那不如...
How about brunch in bed tomorrow?
明天在床上吃个早午餐怎么样
Oh, my God, I wish!
我的天 我也想
I'm -- I'm -- I'm organizing this luncheon for Calista,
我明天要为卡莉斯塔准备午餐会
but can we do it the next day?
后天行吗
Thank you. Thanks, mate.
谢谢 谢谢
The next day, I'm supposed to be looking at houses.
后天我本来准备去看♥房♥♥子的
Wait, houses?
等等 房♥子
Yeah, I feel like it's time for an upgrade.
是啊 我觉得是时候换个好点的房♥子了
But you know what? I can look another day.
不过你知道吗 我可以重新安排一天去
I'd much rather spend time with you.
我更想和你待在一起
Or...
或者...
I could look at houses with you.
我可以跟你一起看♥房♥♥子啊
Really?
真的吗
I know a lot about them.
我可懂房♥子了
Houses. Yeah.
看♥房♥♥子 是啊
Even though you don't have one.
你自己都没房♥子呢
Well, I don't have one yet.
我只是目前还没有而已
You -- are you saying...
你 你是说...
I don't know. It's just a thought.
我不知道 就是这么一说
You and I should... mm.
你和我可以...
No, or do you think it's too soon?
你觉得同居还太早了
Are you kidding? It's not possible.
你开玩笑吗 怎么可能
So it's a yeah? Yeah.
所以你同意了 是啊
Oh! Come here.
过来
I'm not having an affair with your husband.
我跟你丈夫没有发生外遇
I know you're not.
我知道
Come in.
进来吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why are you sorry?
为什么要道歉
Because you've been nothing but selfless,
因为你一直为我这么无私付出
and I acted like a lunatic showing up at your place.
而我就像个疯子一样跑去你家
It's fine.
没关系的
I'm embarrassed. Don't be.
我觉得很难堪 别这么想
I should have just asked Alec where he was that day,
我应该直接问亚力克他那天去哪儿的
which I finally did, by the way,
不过后来我问了
And he told me straight out he was with you.
他直接跟我说 他跟你在一起
He said he didn't mention it
他说之前没告诉我
because he knew I wouldn't have wanted him to bother you.
是因为他知道我不希望他去打扰你
It wasn't a bother.
那可不是打扰
I actually needed some looking after.
我确实需要人照顾
I didn't think I would, but --
当时觉得自己不需要 但是...
You doctors just kill me.
你们这些医生真让人受不了
You'd jump into a pot of boiling oil
你们宁愿往油锅里跳
before admitting you need help.
都不想承认自己需要帮助
I'll work on that.
我尽量改
Should we sit?
我们坐下吧
Sure.
好的
Look, it's none of my business
说起来这跟我没关系
but why were you so quick to think Alec was cheating on you?
但是你怎么这么快就认为亚历克劈腿了
He's not the type, I know.
我知道他不是那种人
It's just...
只是...
How do I say this?
该怎么说呢
Alec and I don't have sex.
我跟亚历克不上♥床♥
Yeah.
是的
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
Since my diagnosis.
自从我确诊后
Three years ago?
三年前吗
Well, it started as an off-and-on thing,
刚开始时不时地有过几次
but this past year...
但是去年...
Mostly off?
基本没有了吗
Like a light.
我们倒头就睡
And what do you think that's about?
你觉得是怎么回事
I think he sees me as a patient now.
我觉得他现在是我把当病人
You know, someone to dote on and tend to --
他溺爱和照顾的人...
this porcelain thing that he's afraid to break.
我就像瓷器一样 他害怕打破
It's like he's forgotten how to see me that way.
好像他已经忘记该如何把我当女人看了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾听到这些
And how is this for cruel irony? We used to be rabbits.
这是多么的讽刺 我们以前性♥欲♥特别高
It was one of the reasons we waited to have kids.
所以想等等再要孩子
Sex was -- was so much a part of who we were together.
性♥爱♥是我们在一起的很重要的原因
We didn't want to mess it up.
我们不想搞砸
Then I got sick and everything shifted.
然后我病了 一切也都改变了
But now you feel better.
但是现在你好点了
I have tried, but...
我试过了 但是...
Alec doesn't respond.
亚历克并不回应
Have you thought about counseling?
你们没有想过找人咨♥询♥一下吗
Oh, the last thing that Alec wants to talk about
亚历克最不愿意谈我们的
is our sex lives.
性生活了
I mean, he can barely talk about lunch
他甚至都没法好好说
without breaking into hives.
午餐的事
You and Alec love each other.
你和亚历克是相爱的
It's so clear.
很明显
I've seen it. I've felt it.
我看到了 我也感觉到了
The ember's still strong.
你们之间的爱火还很旺
If Alec is resistant to therapy,
如果亚历克抗拒治疗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表