剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
about my feelings when I have them.
我内心的想法
I'm trying here, Harry!
我想这么做 哈利
People are trying to eat, Joss.
别人还要吃饭呢 乔斯
Yeah, and I'm trying to talk to you!
是啊 但我要跟你说清楚
Please lower your voice.
请你小点声
I'm sorry. Am I being too loud for you?
对不起 我说话太大声了吗
No problem. I can fix that.
没问题 我可以改
Thank you.
谢谢
Our first guest tonight...
我们今晚的第一位嘉宾是...
How was the big date?
你的约会怎么样
Pretty terrible.
太糟糕了
How was dinner with your couple?
你跟那对夫妻的晚餐怎么样
Mostly miserable.
惨不忍♥睹
Oh. Okay, you go first.
好吧 你先说吧
I'm drinking this.
这杯我喝了
Alec brought a guy from work as a date for me.
亚历克从单位带了人想介绍给我
It was beyond awkward until the guy finally left.
在那人走之前 简直不能再尴尬了
But then Alec and Vivian started fighting,
可之后亚历克和薇薇安就开始吵架了
so I left.
所以我就走了
They obviously need to work through their feelings.
很显然他们要好好谈谈各自的感受
Wait, wait, wait. Sorry. What about your feelings?
等等 等等 那你的感受呢
Why are theirs more important than yours?
凭什么他们的就比你的重要
Because they're married.
因为他们是夫妻
Yeah, and they invited you into that marriage,
没错 可是他们把你邀请去的
which makes you a part of it now.
所以你也是其中的一员了
If I could somehow combine the two of them,
如果能把他们两个人结合起来
It would be the perfect person for me.
那就太适合我了
The lover, the partner,
就是我一直在找的
the friend I've always been looking for.
情人兼搭档兼朋友
But it doesn't work that way.
但这不可能
They're two people, they're married to each other,
他们是两个人 而且还结婚了
And one of them happens to be a woman.
其中一个还是个女的
Oh, trust me --
相信我
you could get over the woman part really quickly.
你很快就可以不介意性别的
Do you remember when I felt like it was a thing
还记不记得我第一次跟艾莉克丝的时候
when I was first with Alex, and then...
我还觉得有些不合适 可很快
she just became this person that I was crazy in love with.
我就疯狂地爱上她了
Have you ever been in a situation like this before?
你以前有过这种经历吗
Threesomes?
三人行
Honey, I invented them.
亲爱的 以前都是我发起的
But no, I've -- I've never done the full-on polyamorous thing,
不过我没经历过这种三人恋
And I'm pretty sure that words like "Like" Or "Love"
我很确定"喜欢"和"爱"这两词
were never part of the equation.
是不相等的
Why? Honey, do you think you might be falling in love with them?
怎么了 亲爱的 你觉得你爱上他们了吗
That's the weird part.
这就是奇怪的地方
I feel like I could.
我觉得有可能
Blair.
布莱尔
This is a surprise.
太意外了
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Um...sure.
当然
These are for you.
这是给你的
Are these, like, consolation flowers?
是安慰我的吗
"Sorry you're too crazy for me to date you" flowers?
"你太疯狂了 不适合跟我约会"
No.
不是
So you...like me?
那你是 喜欢我
It's impossible not to like you, April.
很难不喜欢上你 艾普莉
And the fact that you don't know that
你竟然都不知道这一点
makes you even more attractive.
让你更具有吸引力了
Oh. I know it.
我知道
But you're kind of hard to read.
不过你有点难以捉摸
I mean, you did cut our date short.
你让我们的约会提前结束了
Because you were so nervous, you were making me nervous.
因为你当时很紧张 让我也紧张了
And I thought it was a good idea to hit the reset button.
所以我觉得最好还是重新来过吧
Okay, but what about at school?
好吧 那在学校呢
I mean, you didn't even look at me.
你都没抬头看我
I'm a headmaster.
我是校长
I can't be asking out all the pretty single moms.
我不能见到单身辣妈就约她出去
They got rules about that sort of thing.
这方面是有规定的
But you asking me out -- that's another story.
不过你约我出去 那就另当别论了
Oh. So that's how it works.
原来是这样啊
Now it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
Will you go out with me again?
你愿意再跟我约会吗
Anything but sushi.
只要不吃寿司就行
Marc.
马克
Marc, Blair. Blair, Marc.
马克 这是布莱尔 布莱尔 这是马克
I'm gonna put these in some water.
我去把花插起来
Oh, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Sorry for interrupting your date last night
抱歉打扰你们昨晚约会了
with all those texts.
发了那么多条短♥信♥
Right. Uh, you're the babysitter.
对了 你是那个保姆
Bartender, poet, surfer, carpenter --
调酒师 诗人 冲浪者 木匠
Jack-of-all-trades.
样样都会
Master of none.
也样样不精
Patty!
芭迪
I had the most amazing class today in pilates.
我今天上了最好的普拉提课
You have to come with me next time.
你下次一定要和我一起
At 5:00 in the morning? No, thank you.
早晨五点吗 不用 谢了
My teacher has me focusing on gratitude and joy.
我的老师让我专注于感恩和享乐
They're my two new favorite words.
这是我现在最喜爱的两个词
You're in a good mood.
你心情很好
I am.
是的
Things are on the up-and-up again with Luca and me, so...
卢卡和我越来越好了 所以
That explains your generosity.
怪不得你这么大方
I got a call from Luca's attorney this morning.
我今天上午接到了卢卡律师的电♥话♥
You gave Luca the entire accessories by Luca line?
你给了卢卡全部的饰品品牌吗
No. No.
没有 没有
I approved he can use the logo and the font for his line,
我授权他的品牌可以用我的商标和字体
but it's all under my umbrella.
不过一切都是我说了算
No, sweetie, you signed the papers
不 亲爱的 你签的文件
that gave him his own umbrella.
是同意他说了算
That's why he hired his own lawyer
所以他才请了自己的律师
to write up the contracts.
来起草合同
I assumed you knew.
我以为你知道的
Why else wouldn't you have had me take a look?
否则你怎么会不让我看一下呢
Okay. We've covered a lot of ground today.
好吧 我们今天聊了很多了
Does anyone have anything else they want to share
在我们结束之前 还有谁有什么事
before we wrap up?
想分享一下吗
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
I have a question.
我有个问题
I'd like to know what happens when a marriage is broken.
我想知道婚姻破裂后会怎么样
Say your partner gets sick -- so sick
比如你的另一半生病了 很严重
that both of you are separately preparing for the worst.
你们俩各自都做好了最坏的打算
But then a miracle happens.
可后来发生了奇迹
The worst doesn't come.
最坏的情况没有发生
The life is saved.
另一半活了下来
But the marriage...
但是婚姻
the marriage has suffered irreparable damage.
婚姻受到了无法修补的损坏
And then something new comes along,
而且又认识了另一个人
something strange
发生了奇怪
and taboo and...unimaginable.
本不该发生 难以想象的事
And suddenly, it feels like the marriage could change form.
突然之间 感觉婚姻可以换种形式
It will never be the same.
不再像原来一样了
But maybe...
不过可能
just maybe, it could find a new way to exist.
只是也许 可以找到另外一种新的存在形式
Would you risk it?
你会冒这个风险吗
Absolutely.
当然
If something unique and unexpectedly beautiful came along...
如果发生了很特别 十分美妙的事情
I know I would.
我想我是会的
Can we chat a minute?
我们能聊一聊吗
Sure. Come on in.
当然 进来吧
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表