剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You didn't wait around
就像这家可爱的小店
for someone to offer you this fabulous store.
也不是你守株待兔等来的吧
I'm sure you had to fight tooth and nail to have it.
相信一定是你努力拼搏得来的
That's true. I did.
是啊 没错
What about you, silent beauty?
你呢 静美人
My life's pretty boring lately.
我的生活最近无趣得很
It's just --
就是...
And, unfortunately, I'm late for an appointment, so --
真遗憾 我还有约
What?! You can't leave now!
什么 现在不许走
Okay, what's going on?
好吧 到底出什么事了
Nothing.
没什么
Karen slept with a married couple last night.
凯伦昨晚和一对夫妻滚床单了
April. I'm sorry!
艾普莉 对不起
But she seems very wise. Maybe she can help.
但她看着很聪明 也许帮得上忙
Absolutely. I love a good menage.
当然 我喜欢听八卦
Oh, me too! Me too! Me too! Okay, so, who was the couple?
我也是我也是 哪对夫妻
Did you meet them online?
是网上认识的吗
It was the doctor and his wife!
是医生和他妻子
What?!
什么
O-o-o-okay, okay, okay.
够了 够了
You're officially forbidden to speak.
你现在不许说话了
Oh, my god! I told you he wanted to sleep with you.
天呐 早说他是想上你了吧
I knew it!
我就知道
Congratulations. You were right.
恭喜 你没做错
Hey, at least you included the wife, right?
至少妻子也是参与的
That was big of you.
你真慷慨
See, it's...not like that.
不是这样的
You wanted to have sex with her?
你想跟她上♥床♥吗
I didn't think so, but while it was happening...
我之前没那么想 但当这一切发生的时候
It's complicated.
很复杂
Yeah. Threesomes normally are.
对 三人行一般都满复杂的
So -- so, what happened after you guys all slept together?
那...你们都睡过了之后发生了什么
I snuck out of the house before they woke up.
在他们醒来之前我先偷溜出来了
I can't imagine I'll ever speak to either of them again.
我不能想象我会再跟他们说话
Is that what you want?
那是你想要的吗
As much as I'd love to continue this conversation,
虽然我很希望继续跟你们聊下去
I'm late to meet a priest.
但是我要赶着去见一个牧师
So nice to meet you again, Calista.
很高兴再次见到你 卡莉斯塔
Bye.
再见
That chicken salad -- does that have nuts?
那个鸡块沙拉里面有坚果吗
Call Harry.
打电♥话♥给哈利
Calling Harry.
正在给哈利打电♥话♥
Oh, crap.
要死了
Crap! Mother of crap!
要死了 真是要死了
Hey. Am I catching you at a bad time?
你现在是不是不方便接电♥话♥
Uh, no, not at all. W-what's up?
不是 完全没有 怎么了
Uh, I don't know how to say this
我不知道怎么说才好
without actually just sort of, you know, saying it.
不知道怎么开口好
I need the ring back.
我想要回戒指
Oh. Of course.
当然了
I-I've been meaning to call you about that.
我早想给你打电♥话♥说这个了
Yeah, a-a-and normally, I wouldn't bother,
通常 我不会麻烦你
but I-I need it now.
但是我...现在就要
I'm...
我...
I'm getting engaged.
我要订婚了
T-tomorrow afternoon sounds good.
明天下午我有时间
I'll see you then, Scott.
那到时候见 斯考特
Bye.
再见
Holy...
我的...
If you are satisfied with your message,
如果你对留言满意
please press 1.
请按一
Oh, my God.
天呐
Tell me that did not just happen.
别告诉我这是真的
Tell me that did not just happen!
别告诉我这是真的
I can't tell you how happy I am to have
能在我的教会中邀请到你这位受人尊敬的
such an esteemed professional from my congregation
专业人士来为已婚夫妻们上课
willing to lead our married-couples class.
我这喜悦之情真是难以言表
I'm glad I can help.
我很高兴我能帮上忙
Now, one of my major concerns
我现在的一个主要目标是
ikeeping the married couples in our congregation together.
让我们教会中已婚的夫妻们紧密结合
I counsel them before they get married,
我在他们结婚前给他们做过咨♥询♥
but afterwards, there's just no time,
但之后 我没时间
with everything they're going through.
跟他们一起经历他们的点滴
Seems couples are splitting up right and left.
看起来夫妻们开始分道扬镳
And we know how god feels about divorce.
而且我们知道上帝是怎么看待离婚的
Not a fan.
不太喜欢
I'm guessing they'll probably open up more
我想他们会愿意
to a -- a professional like you leading the group.
向你这样的专业人士敞开心扉
Just to be clear,
先说清
I don't counsel professionally anymore.
我不再做专业咨♥询♥了
Perfect, because we can't afford to pay you.
太好了 因为我们请不起你
Oh. Looks like we have 30 minutes to kill before class.
看来我们在上课前还有半小时可以聊
Do anything, uh, fun last night?
昨晚经历什么有趣的事情了吗
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Hi, baby!
你好 亲爱的
There you are.
你在这啊
I've been calling you all morning.
我给你打了一整个早上的电♥话♥
Where you been?
你去哪了
Brunching with some fabulous new girlfriends of mine --
跟我新认识的特赞的女朋友们吃早中餐去了
One of them snap-dab in the middle of a juicy threesome.
其中一个经历了非常香艳的三人行
You know, it reminded me of the time
这让我想起了那次
you and I hooked up on that flight to Rio
我们飞去里约热内卢的飞机上
and the stewardess caught us,
空姐正遇到我们在恩爱
and she asked if she can join in.
她问我们她能否加入
Someone had a glass of wine.
有人喝了一杯酒
Someone had two.
有人喝了两杯
Listen, I have a meeting in an hour,
我一个小时之后要开会
but I could push it back if I found something
但是如果我发现有什么东西会让我分心
that, uh... distracts me.
那我可以推迟这个会议
Oh, I would love to, darling, but I am buried.
我很愿意 亲爱的 但是我好忙
You know what would be really helpful --
你知道你能帮我什么吗
If you signed these papers I left out for you this morning,
如果你能签这些我今早给你留的文件
because you know how insane it makes me
因为你知道当我问你两遍的时候
when I have to ask you twice.
我会有多生气
What -- what -- what are these?
这...这些是什么
Really?
你居然这么问
Come on, this is the approval for my accessory line
拜托 这是同意我的配饰产品可以用
to use the font and logo of the Calista Raines line.
卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯品牌的字体和标志的文件
Do you ever listen when I talk to you about work?
我跟你谈工作的时候你到底有没有在听
I listen to you -- just not when it's about font.
我听着呢 只是在你提字体的时候走神了
Okay, okay, look, I promise
好了好了 我保证
I will give these papers...
晚点我会拿这些文件
to Patty to look at later.
给芭迪看
Sooner rather than later, huh?
早总比晚好吧
Who's Blair Patterson?
谁是布莱尔·帕特森
My future husband.
我未来老公
Just kidding. He'll barely talk to me.
开玩笑的 他基本上都没跟我说过话
Oh, you got a crush. That's cute.
你喜欢上这个人了 真可爱
He's the headmaster of Lucy's school.
他是露西学校的校长
Scandalous, right?
容易传出事 对吧
Very.
非常
So you're cyberstalking.
所以你现在在网络上跟踪他
I'm not proud.
我没以此为荣
Yeah, nor should you be.
你也不应该
Especially since you're wasting time on a freaking school bio.
特别是你还在学校的个人简介上浪费时间
Might as well read his resume.
你还不如看他的简历呢
Aren't you late for work?
你不是上班要迟到了吗
Yep. Scooch.
对 让一下
Okay.
好吧
Well, he likes to sail.
他喜欢航海
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表