剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, just...
好的
We don't know that yet, okay?
我们还不确定
You're probably right. He's probably bluffing.
你可能是对的 他可能是虚张声势
If he had that kind of evidence against you,
如果他有那样的证据
don't you think he would've used it by now?
你觉得他会留到现在吗
Right?
对吗
Maybe. Maybe. Probably. Yeah.
可能 可能 大概 是啊
So it's your word against his.
所以还是你们各执一词
I mean...unless...
除非
you don't think that Wilson would testify against you?
威尔逊会作对你不利的证明
No, no, no. Wilson loves me.
不不 威尔逊爱我
More than my husband ever did.
比我丈夫爱得多
Breathe.
深呼吸
And then she gave me this candle...
然后她给了我这个蜡烛
cinnamon and clove...
肉桂和丁香味
Which is seasonal, which means she just had it lying around.
这是季节性的 说明她到处都放了
So, she's just spending the day at your place...alone?
所以 她就一个人在你家吗
Well, what can I do? I have to work.
我能怎样 我要工作
Things get really busy around lunchtime.
午饭的时候真的很忙
Look, I get it.
我懂
After what happened between you two...
在你俩发生那些事之后
Let's not even go there.
别提好吗
I wasn't going to, but you did invite her.
我不提 但是你邀请她的
Because Blair thought it would be a good idea for Lucy.
因为布莱尔认为这对露西有好处
Then make it fun for Lucy.
那就为了露西弄得开心点
Give them a chance to bond.
给她们个交流的机会
You have to at least look like you're making an effort.
你总得看上去是在努力交流感情吧
I have an idea.
我有主意了
Why don't you, Alec, and vivian come over for dinner tonight?
不如你 亚力克 薇薇安今晚来吃晚饭
That might take some of the pressure off.
那样也许不会那么尴尬
You're gonna try to explain my relationship to your daughter?
你要跟你女儿解释我的恋爱状况吗
Hell no.
当然不要
But I wouldn't mind watching my mom's head explode
但我不介意看着我跟我妈解释这些的时候
while I try explaining it to her.
她一个头两个大的样子
As much as I'd love to help you with that,
虽然我也很想帮你这个忙
uh, Vivian's out of town, so it's just me and Alec.
薇薇安出远门了 只有我和亚力克
Just Alec and me.
只有亚力克和我
Is that a problem?
有什么问题吗
It shouldn't be, but it is.
应该没有 但其实有
Being alone with him -- I don't know.
跟他单独在一起 我说不清
It kind of feels like I'm cheating on Vivian.
我觉得我好像在欺骗薇薇安
I have no idea how to give advice in this situation.
我不知道在这样的情况下怎么给建议
That's okay. I have no idea how to be in the situation.
没事 我也不知道怎么会到现在这地步
Men are the freakin' worst.
男人真是最糟糕的生物
What happened now?
怎么了
Is it Harry?
是哈利吗
No, it's Calista.
不 是卡莉斯塔
She's just -- she's going through a really hard time,
她... 现在很难受
and I feel awful for her, you know?
我为她感到难过 懂吗
What?
怎么了
It's just hard to feel too bad for someone who owns a yacht.
我们只是很难对有游艇的人感到难过
She time-shares the yacht.
她只是有时候拥有游艇而已
What about the team of racehorses?
那赛马队呢
Ladies, money does not buy you happiness. Trust me.
美女们 钱不能买♥♥到快乐 相信我
You don't know her like I do.
你们不像我一样了解她
She's -- she's funny and she's super-generous,
她... 有趣又超级大方
and -- oh, my god,
而且 天啊
the crap that her husband is putting her through --
她老公害她弄成现在这样
she doesn't deserve it.
她不该受这些折磨的
I wish that there was something that I could do to help.
我希望我能做点什么帮她
Joss, I am the first to agree
乔斯 我绝对赞同
that lying husbands are the worst,
说谎的老公最可怕不过了
but other than being there for her,
但除了陪在她身边
there's not much else you can do.
你什么都帮不了
No. I refuse to believe that. There's always something.
不 我不信 一定有我能做的事
I wouldn't get too involved if I were you.
换做是我 我就不会搅合在这里面
You don't really know these people.
你没那么了解这些人
Something tells me she's getting involved.
我有预感她会搅合
I don't blame her for not listening to me.
她不听我的我不怪她
I'm dating a married couple.
我还在跟一对已婚夫妻约会呢
Oh, my god! This candle smells delicious.
天啊 这蜡烛真好闻
Do you sell these here?
你卖♥♥的吗
What?
怎么啦
You're not -- you're not supposed to be in tonight.
今晚不是你值班的
Uh, this is true.
没错
You know.
你知道了
I do.
对
So, Niko...
那 妮可
Is officially working at the SLS
大概三个小时前正式去
as of, uh, three hours ago.
SLS[五星级酒店]上班了
Ellis transferred her to one of his other restaurants.
埃利斯把她调去了他的另一家餐厅
He did indeed.
他确实那么做了
Which means he knows. Goes to follow.
这也代表他知道了 没错
So, now what -- I'm supposed to go...kiss the ring,
那现在怎么办 我该去讨好老板
apologize for something I didn't even know I was doing?
对我之前一无所知的事向他道歉吗
No. I-I-it's absurd.
不 这太荒唐了
Maybe. Although a little ring kissing never hurts.
也许吧 讨好老板从来不会有错
Forget it. I'll just quit.
算了 我还是辞职好了
I'll get a new gig, beat him to the punch.
我会找到一份新工作 给他看看我的厉害
Yeah, sure you will, buddy.
你当然可以了 哥们
Might have to be in Utah,
大概要去犹他州
but I hear the skiing there is nice, so that's a plus.
但我听说那是滑雪胜地 这算加分点吧
Oh, come on. He doesn't own every bloody restaurant in this city.
拜托 这座城市的饭店又不都是他做主
No, just half of them.
确实不是 只有一半是
And his friends own the other half.
另一半是他朋友做主
But, you know, if you were, like, Rachael Ray,
不过如果你是瑞秋·芮[美国电视烹饪女王]
then he couldn't touch you.
那他就不敢动你了
What are you talking about? I'm nothing like Rachael Ray.
说什么呢 我怎么都变不成瑞秋·芮的
Well, you're both appealing in your own different ways.
你也有自己的独特之处嘛
My point is, if you market yourself,
我的意思是 如果你推销自己
brand yourself like those celebrity chefs,
把自己打造成那些明星厨师一样
then you'd never have to answer
那你就永远不需要对
to some corporate sleaze like Ellis Boone.
埃利斯·布恩这样的臭老板们低三下四了
You'd always be your own boss.
你会永远都是你自己的老板
H-how does one become a brand?
那一个人怎么做出品牌
You need an agent.
你需要一个经纪人
And I happen to have slept with an assistant
我碰巧跟一家大型
to one of the bigwigs at imaginative talent agency --
奇思妙想经纪公♥司♥的助理上过床
Twice.
还不止一次
Really?
是吗
An assistant?
助理
Hey, they're the real kingmakers.
他们才是真正的大人物
If you want, I can make a call,
如果你想的话 我可以打个电♥话♥
see if her boss would sit down with you.
看看她老板愿不愿意跟你坐下来聊聊
Yeah, yeah. Make the call.
好好 打电♥话♥
I could not believe they were in my court.
真不敢相信他们出现在我的法庭上
Oh, and, grandma, did I tell you
外婆 我跟你说了加勒特·威特保
Garrett Winterbaum asked me to a party next weekend?
下周末邀请我去参加派对吗
Wait. Who's Garrett Winterbaum?
等下 谁是加勒特·威特保
I'm not even sure I want to go,
我都不确定我想不想去
but my friend Becky, she was on my camping trip --
但是我朋友贝姬 我们一起去的野营
You went camping?
你去野营了
Yeah, mom took me.
对 妈妈带我去的
I thought you hated the great outdoors.
我以为你讨厌大自然呢
I don't hate it. I just prefer air-conditioning and mattresses.
我没有讨厌 只是更喜欢空调和床垫
It was supposed to be a punishment.
这本应该是个惩罚
Ohhhhh. Now, that makes more sense.
这样听上去才更合理
All right, little people, pajama time.
好了 孩子们 该睡觉了
Are you kidding? It's so early.
你在说笑吧 还很早
Well, you need to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow.
你要为明天养足精神
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表