剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
then was murdered by a drug lord?
接着被毒枭谋杀了吗
Florida man? Yep.
佛罗里达州的男子吗 是的
That was Lucy's father.
那是露西的父亲
Yeah.
是的
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
She lost him once, then learned he was alive the whole time,
她失去过他一次 然后知道他一直都活着
only to lose him again.
结果却再次失去了他
Well, I will cut her some slack.
我会对她不那么严厉
Thank you.
谢谢
And she will get it from me about the signature.
我会批评她签名的事
Just a sec.
稍等
Have you considered sending Lucy
你考虑过让露西参加
to this weekend's life skills camping trip at Big Bear?
这周末在大熊湖的生活技能野营旅行吗
She didn't give you the pamphlet.
她没把小册子给你
Clearly, I have to start checking her backpack.
显然我得开始翻她的书包了
It's a character-building program.
这是培养性格的活动
I find that all kids, especially those going off track,
我发现所有孩子 特别是不良儿童
can benefit from challenging outdoor activities.
能从具有挑战性的户外活动中获益
Lucy is not very outdoorsy.
露西不喜欢户外活动
Oh, neither was my daughter.
我女儿也是
But when she hit a rough patch during high school,
但她在高中遇到难关时
my wife and I sent her.
我妻子和我让她去了
It was helpful.
那很有帮助
Yeah, I'll... think about it.
好的 我会考虑的
Good.
很好
Your resume looks...
你的简历看起来
it looks great.
很不错
I can't believe you worked at the tavern.
真不敢相信你还在小酒馆打过工
How long were you in Sydney?
你在悉尼待了多久
Not nearly long enough.
并没有很久
Did you work with Sparky?
你和斯巴齐一起工作的吗
Did I work with him?
我跟他一起工作过吗
I was a groomsman in the guy's wedding.
我是他的伴郎
I had known the dude three months. Well, he's crazy.
我才认识他三个月 他是挺疯的
We used to ditch school and surf all day.
我们以前常常翘课去冲浪一整天
Oh, you surf? Oh, yeah.
你冲浪 对啊
We should uh...
我们应该...
I was gonna say we should
我本来想说我们应该
hit up the Venice Breakwater some time,
找时间去威尼斯防波提[洛杉矶著名冲浪点]
but then I remembered this was a job interview.
但后来我想起来这是一场面试
So too soon. Yes, business.
所以还太早 对 谈正事
I should probably have you make me a drink first.
我应该让你先给我调杯酒
I can do that.
我能做到
You are... a whiskey man.
你是个喝威士忌的人
Of course.
当然
A little bit of absinthe.
先来点苦艾酒
Some whiskey.
再加一点威士忌
Cherry bitters.
樱桃酒
Don't mind if I do.
让我尝尝看
Yeah, that's --
不错 很...
That's good. You're very good.
很棒 你很厉害
Hey, make yourself one.
给你自己也调一杯
If you're happy, I'm happy.
你满意我就高兴
Actually, hold that thought.
等一下
As chief mixologist, Niko should try it, too.
作为调酒主管 妮可也应该尝尝
If she likes it...
如果她喜欢
you're in.
你就来报到吧
I think you found a new surfing buddy.
我觉得你找到个冲浪搭档了
You got the job, mate. All right!
恭喜你应聘成功 哥们 好的
Welcome. Okay.
欢迎你 好
Vivian, hi.
薇薇安 你好
Sorry to just drop by like this.
不好意思我就这么登门拜访了
Can we talk for a second?
我们能聊聊吗
Of course.
当然
I didn't know who else to turn to.
我不知道还能找谁聊
My other friends would all make a big deal out of this,
我其他朋友都会小题大做
and I don't want them to make a big deal
我不想那样
unless it is a big deal.
除非真的是遇上大事了
You can tell me anything.
你可以跟我聊任何事
It's Alec.
是关于亚历克
He's...
他...
Oh, I can't even believe I'm saying this.
我都不敢相信我居然在谈论这件事
I think he's having an affair.
我觉得他出轨了
No. He adores you.
不会 他很爱你
Well, a man can adore his wife and cheat.
一个男人可以一边爱他的老婆一边偷腥
If anyone can compartmentalize, it's Alec.
如果有人可以划分界限 那一定是亚力克
From the little I know of him,
从我对他的小小了解
it seems so out of his character.
看起来那不像是他会做的事
He's so caring and attentive to you.
他很照顾你 很关心你
He usually is attentive, except a couple of days ago.
他一般是很关心我的 只是几天前
I called him and left him a message,
我给他打电♥话♥ 给他留言
which he didn't return until the very end of the day.
他直到那天很晚才回我电♥话♥
And, you know, maybe I wouldn't have thought anything of it,
也许我本不会想那么多的
but then I called his office.
但是我给他的办公室打电♥话♥
Turns out, he never went in that day.
结果发现他那天并没有去办公室
He canceled all his meetings.
他取消了他所有的会议
Where was he if he wasn't working?
如果他没去上班那他去了哪
He was here with me.
他那天和我在一起
I had just had my procedure.
我当时刚做完手术
He dropped by to check on me.
他顺路来看看我
And he stayed the whole day?
然后他待了一整天
The side effects hit me harder than I expected.
副作用比我想象的来得严重
And I-I was here alone.
我那天又一个人在家
I didn't ask him to come.
我没叫他来
Yeah, I should go.
对 我该走了
Vivian --
薇薇安
I can't be here.
我待不下去了
Vivian, please.
薇薇安 别走
I didn't ask him to come over
我没叫他来
or cancel his meetings -- or stay all day.
也没叫他取消所有会议 在这里待一整天
So why do I feel like I did something wrong?
那为什么我觉得我做错了什么呢
Did you do something wrong?
你做错什么了吗
No, not at all. It was perfectly chaste.
没有 当然没有 那是非常纯洁的
"Perfectly chaste"?
"非常纯洁"
Was there physical contact?
有身体接触吗
He took my pulse and held my hair while I puked.
他给我测脉搏 当我吐的时候帮我理头发
Oh, both chaste and disgusting.
很纯洁而且恶心
What?
怎么了
It's just...
只是...
why wouldn't he have told Vivian?
为什么他没有告诉薇薇安
Because there was nothing to tell.
因为没什么值得说的
Plus, he's not much of a talker --
另外 他也不是爱说话的人
Until he starts talk about Vivian, then he lights up.
直到聊到薇薇安 他的话匣子才算打开
I'm telling you, April, this man loves his wife.
我告诉你 艾普莉 这个男人爱他老婆
Well, then don't worry, they'll get through it.
那就别担心 他们会度过这关的
And what if they don't?
他们如果不能度过怎么办
What do you mean?
什么意思
What if this stupid day with me
如果跟我在一起那该死的一天
put a crack in their marriage?
在他们的婚姻之中留下了疙瘩怎么办
I've seen it with couples I've counseled.
我在给人做咨♥询♥的时候见过那样的夫妻
A hairline of mistrust without immediate attention
没有引起及时注意的一丝丝不信任
can become a real break.
会导致一场真正的分手
That would be a shame,
那就真是糟糕了
but I don't see what you can do about it.
但是我觉得你无能为力
I can fix it.
我能弥补的
Karen.
凯伦
I slept with Harry!
我跟哈利上♥床♥了
Oh, my God!
天哪
Congratulations?
要恭喜你吗
Are we happy?
我们该高兴吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表