剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You know, it'd give us time to plan for it and everything.
这样我们就有时间计划婚礼和其他事了
What do you think about that, babe?
你觉得呢 宝贝
You know what? Can I just -- sorry.
你知道吗 我能 抱歉
Can I just talk to you for a second?
我能跟你说几句话吗
Yeah. Of course.
当然可以
Pardon us, Aunt D. Okay.
失陪一下 D姑妈 好的
I just -- I'm --
我只是
I'm not sure that we need to be talking about another wedding,
我不确定我们是否需要讨论另一场婚礼
Especially around all these people.
特别是跟这些人讨论
Well, it's just my family, you know? No, I know.
这是我的家人 你明白吗 我知道
Obviously, it doesn't have to be in the fall, sweetheart.
显然我们不一定非要定在秋天 亲爱的
I know. I just -- I -- Scott, I just --
我知道 我只是 斯科特 我
I don't know if we should be getting married.
我不知道我们是否应该结婚
We still have to talk about everything and --
我们还是需要讨论一下所有的事 还有
I know. Okay.
我知道 好的
I know we have to talk, and we will.
我知道我们得讨论 我们会的
Babe...
宝贝
I think you just got scared.
我觉得你只是害怕了
And I think that's normal. I got scared, too.
这很正常 我也害怕
You know, marriage is -- it's a terrifying concept, right?
婚姻 本来就挺吓人的
Plus, you know, we haven't been together that long
而且 放长远看
in the grand scheme of things,
我们在一起也不太久
so if a long engagement would help --
所以要是想延长订婚期的话
I was with Harry.
我和哈利在一起了
When?
什么时候
Okay.
好吧
Well, yeah, I really think you should go.
我真觉得你该走了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
And I think you should get, uh...
我觉得你应该
get your things packed and get out of my house tonight.
打包好东西 今晚就离开我家
Hey. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来了
No problem.
不客气
So, is Lucy ready to meet her little brother?
所以 露西准备好见她弟弟了吗
Scotty, you've gotten so tall.
小斯 你长这么高了
Thank you.
谢谢
He got this new game, and he's totally obsessed.
他在玩这个新游戏 完全入迷了
You know how that goes.
你懂的
I do.
我懂
I can never get Lucy off the iPad.
我怎么也没办法让露西放下iPad
She has an ipad?
她有iPad吗
Technically, it's my iPad,
准确的说 是我的iPad
but she uses it more than I do.
但她用得比我还多
How is Lucy?
露西怎么样
Okay. It's been difficult.
还好 难过过
This whole thing has got her pretty rattled.
整个事情搞得她很恼火
So, you finally told her the truth?
你最终告诉她真♥相♥了
Oh, it came out.
真♥相♥自己出来了
So now she knows everything.
所以她现在全都知道了
Everything, huh? Well, how'd that go?
全部吗 怎么会这样
Like I said, it's been...difficult.
像我说的 情况比较 复杂
I got to pee, and the toilet in the R.V. is still busted.
我得尿尿 但车里的厕所还是坏的
April, this is my brother, Marc.
艾普莉 这是我弟弟 马克
Marc, this is April.
马克 这是艾普莉
Hey. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Uh, do you mind if I use your John?
我能用下你的厕所吗
Yeah.
当然
I heard that you told Scott? Yeah.
我听说你告诉斯科特了 对
Was not awesome, but it had to be done.
并不好过 但不得不说
And then I spent the night at Savi's,
然后我在萨维家过夜
waiting for her to come home, which she did not.
等她回来 但她没有
Would you mind if I crashed here
我能在这儿待一段时间吗
for a while until I find a place?
直到我找到住的地方
Of course not. Stay as long as you need.
当然可以 想待多久待多久
Come on in. Thank you, honey.
进来 谢谢亲爱的
You seem better.
你看上去好点了
I am better, actually, despite the fact
事实上 我是好点了
that I'm homeless, jobless, sisterless, carless --
虽然我没家 没工作 没姐姐也没车了
You lost the Tesla? Oh, yeah.
你的特斯拉丢了 嗯
The fallout of this particular jilting has been fairly epic.
这次分手的附带损失挺大的
That said, you know what? I'm on an upswing.
不过你猜怎么着 我会好起来的
Because for once in my life, Karen,
因为人生中第一次 凯伦
I did the right thing.
我做了正确的事
Telling Scott the truth was absolutely the right thing to do.
告诉斯科特真♥相♥绝对是正确的事
And you know what -- I know that Savi is pissed,
另外我知道萨维很生气
but she'll -- she'll come around.
但是她会 她会想通的
I-it's not like she was still in love with Harry or anything.
她又没有还爱着哈利
You -- you better tell me.
你 你最好告诉我
Savi was still in love with Harry.
萨维仍然爱着哈利
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
To be fair, it was a pretty recent revelation.
公平地说 这是最近才知道的
She just figured it out herself
她自己才发现的
after she thought she was going to die on the motorcycle --
就在她觉得她要在摩托车上死去了之后
Whoa, whoa. Now you're just saying words.
你在胡言乱语了
What are you talking about, Karen?
你在说什么呢 凯伦
She was going to tell you after the party.
她本来在订婚宴后就要告诉你的
She didn't want to take anything away from your weekend.
她不想打搅属于你的周末
Oh, my god! That's what she was gonna tell me!
我的天啊 那就是她要告诉我的
Karen, I swear to god, I thought she was gonna say
凯伦 我发誓 我以为她是要说
that she was pregnant again or something.
她怀孕了之类的
I have to go, but we can talk about this all night, okay?
我得走了 但我们整晚都可以聊这个
Oh, my...
我天...
Remote control over there, wine in the fridge.
遥控器在那儿 冰箱里有酒
Tissues in the bathroom.
卫生间有纸
Thanks. Love you.
谢谢 爱你
Hi, Dr. Adams.
你好 亚当斯医生
Couple of ground rules.
先定几项规矩
Number 1 -- you're a colleague that works at the hospital.
第一 你是我医院的同事
That's how we met.
我们因此认识
I'd appreciate it if you adjusted your tone --
如果你能调整一下语气我会很感激的
especially since I'm the one who's considering doing you the favor.
尤其是我在考虑要不要帮你忙
I'll kiss your ass all day long
我会整天拍你马屁的
if you decide my wife is worthy of being saved.
只要你决定救我妻子
Until then, I'm not getting Viv's hopes up.
在那之前 我不会给薇薇空许希望
She's been through enough.
她已经经受太多了
So, do what you have to do, but keep it brief.
所以 做你该做的 但是简短点
I think this was a mistake.
我觉得这是个错误
Ali, your timer beeped.
阿里你的定时器响了
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
You must be Karen.
你就是凯伦吧
Won't you come in?
不进来吗
You home is beautiful. Thank you.
你家真美 谢谢
So, how do you know Alec?
你是怎么认识亚历克的
Karen works part time in, uh, E.R.
凯伦在急诊室做兼♥职♥
She just closed her psychiatric practice
她刚完成精神病治疗的实习
and is considering opening a new one in the Towers.
正考虑在塔区开家诊疗室
So you'd be neighbors.
所以你要成为邻居啦
Exactly.
是的
That's fun.
太棒了
Okay, lunch is ready.
午餐准备好了
Ohh! Smells delicious, Ali.
闻着好香啊 阿里
You will not believe what this guy can do with quinoa.
这家伙做藜麦是把好手哦
I had no idea you cooked, Doctor.
我不知道你还做饭呢 医生
Alec.
亚历克
Good with recipes.
还不赖
Still or sparkling?
纯水还是汽水
Oh, shoot. That's the hospital.
该死 医院打来的
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
哦 不 抱歉
Maybe we should reschedule this for another time.
不如我们改天吧
Be a shame for all this food to go to waste.
浪费这么多食物太可惜了
Maybe Karen would like to stay?
也许凯伦愿意留下呢
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表