剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Why would I talk about anything to you?
我为什么要跟你谈
You lie.
你撒谎了
Previously on "Mistresses".
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
Now, that's gonna be a problem.
现在有问题了
Bye, love.
再见 宝贝
I'm telling you,
跟你讲
apart from having a fatal disease,
如果不提绝症的话
my life kicks ass.
我的生活超爽的
Why are you here alone?
你为什么自己一个人在家
After a major procedure,
在一次大型手术之后
why is there not someone here with you?
为什么没有人陪着你
Men like women with their hair down --
男人喜欢女人把头发放下来
at least your husband does.
至少你的丈夫喜欢
I thought we weren't talking.
我以为我们不会说话了
We're not.
不用说
How long have you been staring at me?
你盯着我看多久了
20-ish minutes, give or take.
二十来分钟吧
Is that weird?
那很奇怪吗
We passed weird a long time ago.
很早以前我们就过了奇怪这部分
Then in that case, I'd like to uh...
这样的话 我想
just keep looking at you.
继续看着你
What was that for?
为什么掐我
I just -- I want to make sure that this is actually happening.
我只是想确定这一切真的发生了
Is this real?
这是真的吗
Yes, and I'm pretty sure
是的 而且我很肯定
you're supposed to pinch yourself.
你该掐自己
Right.
对哦
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah, and, secondly, was that a, um...
其次 那是不是
"This feels so good, I can't believe it's happening"
这感觉很棒 我不敢相信这种事发生了
kind of pinch or...
这类的掐 还是
I can't believe what a colossal mistake I've made?
我不敢相信自己犯了如此大的一个错误
No, no, no, no, no.
不是 不是 不是
It was a positive pinch.
那是积极的掐
Yeah? So positive.
是吗 很积极
What about you?
你呢
Are you having regrets or...
你后悔了吗
Oh, yeah, this sucks.
是的 这糟透了
Huh? Are you kidding?
什么 你开玩笑吗
You're mean!
你太坏了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I can't see my face,
我看不见我的脸
but I feel like I'm grinning like an idiot.
但我感觉自己笑得像个傻子
You are.
是的
I grin like that?
我那样笑的吗
A little bit.
有点吧
I know what you mean, though.
但我明白你的意思
Never in a million years from where we started
以我们开始的情况 我绝对没想到
did I think we'd end up here.
我们最后会这样
And where would you say we are?
我们怎么样了
Happy.
幸福
How many times do I have to say it?
我要说多少次啊
Calista Raines is not putting her designs
莉斯塔·雷恩斯不会把自己的设计
in some low-end retail store.
放在低档的零售店里
Well, she's a dying breed of artist, then.
那她就是个行将消退的艺术家了
And you know what?
知道吗
You stop calling her directly.
你少跟她直接联♥系♥
I'm the C.E.O., you come to me.
我是总裁 你来找我
She's got enough on her plate.
她要操心的事够多了
Come on.
拜托
Sorry you had to hear that.
抱歉让你听到这些
Am I supposed to thank you now?
我现在该谢你吗
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Hmm, what's wrong?
出什么事了
You screwed Eva Petrov -- that's what's wrong.
你搞了伊娃·佩特洛夫 出了这回事
What? Yeah, and right before
怎么 就在我
the biggest runway show of my career.
最大一场时装秀之前
You truly are a disgusting man.
你的确是个恶心的男人
Wait a minute. Hold up.
等一下 等等
I didn't sleep with Eva.
我没跟伊娃上♥床♥
Where are you even getting this?
你从哪听来的
From her crooked little mouth.
她自己说的
Come on!
拜托
If you continue to smile like that,
如果你再继续这样笑
I'm going to smash your face.
我就打你的脸了
She made it up, Cal, okay,
是她瞎编的 卡莉 好吗
to gall you, and it worked.
来让你烦心 结果管用了
And why would she do that?
她为什么要那样做
Because she's an 80-pound child
因为她是个80磅的小孩
who you humiliated in front of the other models.
你在其他模特面前羞辱了她
It was her, it was last week at l'auberge hotel,
有她 上周在卡昂劳伯格酒店
it was the blonde.
有个金发姑娘
Helga Bernard?
海尔格·伯纳德吗
She runs our showroom in New York.
她管理我们在纽约的展厅
I had a drink with her.
我跟她喝了一杯
We had dinner in the restaurant with her fiance.
我们在餐厅吃了顿饭 还有她未婚夫
Look, I... I get it, you know?
我明白的
My mistake in the past
我过去的错误
is causing you to doubt me in the present,
导致你现在怀疑我
and that's my fault.
那是我的错
But I am trying to change that.
但我在尽力改变
Tomorrow's our 10-year wedding anniversary.
明天是我们结婚十周年纪念日
Will you have dinner with me tomorrow night?
明晚你愿意和我共进晚餐吗
'Cause I would like to celebrate it with you.
我想跟你一起庆祝
I made a reservation at Luke's,
我预定了卢克餐厅
where, if you recall, I got down on one knee,
如果你记得的话 我在那里单膝跪地
and I proposed to you.
向你求婚
If the date still means something to you,
如果这日子对你来说有意义的话
please come.
一定要来
I just wanted you to know
我只是想告诉你
that it still means something to me.
那对我还有意义
I can't talk right now.
我现在没时间说
I'm about to meet with Lucy's new headmaster.
我要见露西的新校长了
Are we still on for tonight?
今晚还约吗
Hold on, Joss.
等等 乔斯
I got to go.
我得挂了
You must be April.
你一定是艾普莉
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Oh, we're fine. That's -- that's fine.
我们没事 那没事
You're -- you're fine.
你没事
Please, have a seat. Let me grab Lucy's file.
请坐吧 我去拿露西的档案
First, I just wanted to apologize
首先我想道歉
for missing your welcome brunch.
因为我错过了你的欢迎早午餐
And I have noticed Lucy's new "Cover Girl" look,
我注意到了露西的封♥面♥女♥郎♥造型
and I am all over it.
我在处理这事
Good, but that's not why I asked you to come in today.
很好 但那不是我今天叫你过来的原因
It's not?
不是吗
No. I'm afraid Lucy's GPA has fallen to a 2.8.
不是 恐怕露西的平均绩点降到了2.8
What?
什么
Which puts her in danger of losing her scholarship.
她可能失去奖学金
But she's always gotten A's and B's.
但她的分数一直是A或者B
Not according to her latest progress report,
她最近的进度报告上不是这样说的
which you signed.
而你签了名
This is not my signature.
这不是我的签名
Then we have a much bigger problem.
那我们的问题更大了
I get it. It's bad.
我明白 这很糟糕
But Lucy is a good girl
但露西是个好姑娘
who is just going through a very tough time.
她只是在经历一段很难熬的时间
Do you watch the news? I do.
你看新闻吗 看的
Catch the story about the guy who faked his own death
看到了伪造自己死亡的男人
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表