剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
just got used to coming home to him, I guess,
我猜我只是习惯了回家时有他在
S-seeing him in the middle of the night
大半夜当我们俩都失眠时
when neither of us could sleep. Right.
彼此解闷 是啊
He made me laugh like nobody else.
没人能像他那样逗我笑
The guy is really funny.
他真的很搞笑
And he had this way of taking care of me
他有办法在我无法察觉时
without me knowing it, you know?
照顾我 知道吗
Without making me feel "less than"
不会让我觉得自己"不如人"
or like I couldn't take care of myself.
或是照顾不好自己
Sounds like a really, um, special kind of friend, April.
听起来 真是特别的朋友啊 艾普莉
Who was really adorable, too, you know?
他也真的很可爱 知道吗
Do you hear yourself right now?
你听见自己说什么了吗
I do.
听见了
I just don't recognize the voice.
只是对这声音有些陌生
Um, it's the voice of a woman
那是个完全爱上马克的
who's completely in love with Marc.
女人的声音
Oh, my --
天啊
When did this happen?
何时发生的
How did I miss this? How did I not see myself?!
我怎么会没发现 怎么会没看清自己呢
Oh, my god, I have to call him.
天啊 我要给他打电♥话♥
Yes, you do -- immediately!
是的 马上打
You're blushing!
你脸红了
Oh, my god!
天啊
The mailbox is full. What?
留言箱已满 什么
This number cannot accept messages at this time.
本号♥码暂时无法接收信息
I'm kind of hungry for Wunderbar.
我有点想吃温德芭了
You want to go over there?
你想一起去吗
Thatagirl! Yes!
好啊 走吧
Okay, I just got to do one thing in the back.
好 我进去一下 马上就走
Okay.
好的
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
U-uh, April, I'll meet you there, okay?!
艾普莉 我们在那边见 好吗
Alec?
亚历克
I'm on the phone with
我在和斯德哥尔摩的
Karlinska University Hospital in Stockholm.
卡尔林斯卡大学医院通电♥话♥
Hang up the phone, Alec.
挂掉电♥话♥ 亚历克
They just cured a case of advanced GVH
他们刚治愈了一个移植物抗宿主反应病例
using mesenchymal stem cells.
用的是间充质干细胞
Yes, no, I'm still holding.
是的 不 我还在听
Vivian needs you downstairs.
薇薇安在楼下想见你
This is the one, Karen. I can feel it.
就是这个了 凯伦 我能感觉到
Let me have the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
What are you doing?
你干什么
It's happening now, Alec.
已经开始了 亚历克
She's going, and you're gonna miss it.
她要走了 你就要错过了
Do you want to be up here chasing a miracle,
你是想在这里继续追寻奇迹呢
or do you want to say goodbye to your wife?
还是去和你的妻子告别
I can't.
我做不到
Yes, you can.
你可以的
I can't bear it, Karen.
我忍♥受不了 凯伦
There's got to be something I can do.
我一定还能做些什么
You can be with her.
你可以去陪着她
I'm happy you're here.
我很高兴你能来
I thought you'd
我还以为你会
come sooner, but it's okay.
来得更早一点 但是没关系
Cut the crap, Calista.
别废话了 卡莉斯塔
What are you...
你这是什么...
You're gonna walk in here
你就这么走进来
all nice and innocent like that?
一副友好无辜的样子吗
I... I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
I'm not an idiot. I got it all figured out, okay?
我不是傻子 我都想明白了 好吗
You realized you wouldn't stand a chance in hell at trial,
你意识到你在法庭上根本没有机会
so you copped to it.
所以你选择了庭下协议
It's -- it's really, really smart, you know?
那真是个聪明的选择 你知道吗
You might get a lighter sentence from the judge, it's...
你也许会得到法官的轻判
'cause everybody knows you're guilty.
因为所有人都知道是你干的
I mean, for god's sakes, even Patty thinks you're guilty.
老天 连芭迪都认为你是有罪的
I'm not quite sure why you're here.
我不太明白你为什么来这里
I want you to stop texting me, Calista.
我希望你别再给我发信息了 卡莉斯塔
I want you to stop sending me stuff.
我希望你别再给我送东西了
Stop contacting me -- at all.
不要再联♥系♥我了
I'm not contacting you.
我没联♥系♥你
I know you, Calista.
我了解你 卡莉斯塔
No, you don't know me.
不 你不了解我
It was your frickin' handwriting on the stationery.
那信笺上是你的笔迹
I don't know what's happening to you out there,
我不知道你在外面发生了什么
but I-I assure you, it has nothing to do with me.
但是我向你保证 和我没有任何关系
I don't know. Maybe whoever killed Luca is coming after you.
我不知道 也许杀死卢卡的凶手在找你
Uh, s-so, are you saying
所以 你是说
that the real killer is out there, taunting me?
真正的凶手还逍遥法外 在嘲弄我吗
That's -- why would anyone do that, Calista?
为什么会有人这么做 卡莉斯塔
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know why anyone does anything,
我不知道谁做什么是为什么了
but I do know why you are out there, free.
但是我知道你为什么能出去 重获自♥由♥
That's friendship.
那是因为友谊
I wish you well.
祝你称心如意
I do.
真的
Patty Deckler.
芭迪·迪克勒
Hi, Patty. It's Josslyn Carver.
芭迪 我是乔斯琳·卡佛
What could you possibly want?
你还想干什么
I realize that I'm the last person
我知道你现在
that you want to talk to, okay?
肯定不想和我说话 好吗
But I just
但我只是
I was hoping that maybe you could tell me
我希望你能告诉我
why Calista confessed.
为什么卡莉斯塔认罪了
What do you care? You're out.
你关心这个干嘛 你都出狱了
Please, Patty, did you get her some kind of a deal
拜托 芭迪 是你帮她争取了某种协定
or a lighter sentence or something
或者减刑条款之类的
if she fessed up to the truth?
让她坦白的吗
Not at all.
并不是
In fact, the only way she was gonna get a deal
事实上 她能获得协定的唯一方法
was if she threw you under the bus,
就是把你推入火坑
which I urged her to do.
这也是我给她的建议
So, then why Why, indeed.
那为什么... 是啊 为什么呢
Because she cared about you, apparently,
显然是因为她很关心你
and I guess she just couldn't let you go down
我想她只是不想让你
for something she knew you didn't do.
因为她知道你没有做的事而进监狱
Is that it? I'd like to go now.
没事了吧 我要挂了
So, you're telling me
所以 你是说
that the basket wasn't sent to taunt me?
那个篮子不是她送来玩弄我的吗
It was an actual "Welcome home"?
那真是个欢迎回家的礼物吗
What basket?
什么篮子
Calista sent me a gift basket yesterday.
卡莉斯塔昨天给我送了一个礼物篮子
That's not possible. She's in prison.
那不可能 她在监狱里
We both know she can get anything from the outside.
我们都知道她能从外边弄到任何东西
She had magazines and candy within minutes of being there.
她刚进去没多久 就有杂♥志♥和糖果了
The woman has access.
那女人有门路
Oh, she did have access through me,
是的 她确实有门路 通过我
but then she fired me, remember?
但是她后来把我炒了 记得吗
So she's got nobody else now.
所以她现在没有别人了
He quit?
他辞职了
Just like that?
就这样吗
Mm, yeah, I tried to talk him into staying,
是的 我试着劝他留下的
but his mind was,
但是他已经
was pretty made up.
已经下定决心了
Well, do you know where he went?
好吧 那你知道他去哪了吗
I'd tried calling --
我本想给他打电♥话♥
So, he didn't go and see you before he left? Left?!
他离开前没有见你吗 离开
Where did he go?
他去哪了
Well, I don't know exactly.
我不太清楚
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表