剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
The accessories by Luca line
卢卡的饰品公♥司♥
is going to be put on hold.
将被搁置了
Previously on "Mistresses"
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
This polyamorous stuff can be tricky...
这种事情可是挺棘手的
especially when you're the third.
尤其是你是第三位时
You know yesterday when you mentioned
你昨天说起到
my mother coming for a visit?
我妈妈来的事
Me and my m... we don't get on that well.
我和我妈 我们相处得不是很好
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
You've got a boyfriend?
你有男朋友
It's Ellis.
是埃利斯
You're Ellis' girlfriend?
你是埃利斯的女朋友
His mistress, actually.
其实是他的情妇
Uh, I don't understand.
我不明白
How c...
怎么会
W-why?
为什么
I'm sorry. I probably should've told you before.
抱歉 我或许该早点告诉你
Yes.
对
Telling me you were Ellis' mistress
在我们一起睡之前
prior to our sleeping together would've been helpful
告诉我你是埃利斯的情妇会好得多
because it would've prevented the... the sleepg together.
因为这样我们就不会一起睡了
Which is why I didn't tell you. I needed this to happen.
所以我才没告诉你 我需要跟你睡
What... sorr what? Y-you needed?
什么 什么 你需要
Ellis and I are in the middle of a thing.
埃利斯和我现在不太好
He's been all about the wife lately, taking me for granted,
他最近一心想着他妻子 不把我当回事
but it's hard to rattle that guy
要让他不安很难
when he's so annoyingly confident.
他太自信了
That's why you were the perfect person.
所以你才是完美的人选
Yeah, no... no, sorry. I'm still not following.
嗯 不 抱歉 我还是不懂
You rattle him.
你会让他不安
I...
我
So, what? Wait. You... you planned this.
所以 什么 等等 你故意的
I've been toying with the idea for a while.
我已经考虑很久了
Not as a pure revenge thing,
并不是单纯的报复
but, you know, obviously, I'm attracted to you, too.
但是 显然 你也挺喜欢我
It was kind of a win-win.
算是双赢
I meant for me.
对我来说
Did it, at any point, occur to you
你就没有想过
that I might lose my job over this?
我可能因此失去工作
That won't happen. He'll be pissed, but he'll get over it.
不会的 他会生气 但不会有事的
He needs you, Harry. Trust me.
他需要你 哈利 相信我
Yeah. Well, trusting you is no longer an option, Niko.
可不是 我再也不能相信你了 妮可
And you cannot... cannot...
另外你不能 绝对不能
tell Ellis about this, right?
告诉埃利斯 好吗
Harry, we work at a restaurant
哈利 我们在餐厅工作
in which the entire staff watched us leave together.
所有人都看到我们一起离开
I'm sorry, but it's out of my hands.
抱歉 但我无能为力了
I wasn't sure of exactly your size,
我不太确定你的号♥
but we can exchange it.
但我们可以换
I love it, grandma! Thank you!
我很喜欢 外祖母 谢谢
Lucy, five-minute warning.
露西 最后五分钟
Mom, can I please, please, please stay home today?
妈妈求你 我今天能待在家里吗
From school? No way!
不上学吗 没门
But grandma's only here for two days.
但是外祖母只在这儿待两天
And we'll have a special dinner together tonight.
所以我们今晚会一起享用特别的晚餐
You can even wear your new dress.
你甚至可以穿你的新裙子
Now, let's get a move on, young lady. Get your stuff.
现在赶紧行动 小姐 拿上你的东西
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome.
不客气
I have something for you, too.
我也有东西给你
Oh, mom, you didn't have to do that.
妈妈 你不必如此客气
Can never have too many.
礼物永远不嫌多
Sure, especially not
当然 尤其
when you sell them in your own store.
当你自己店里也卖♥♥的时候
Well, if you all would excuse me,
不好意思失陪了
I had a long drive, and I-I just want to freshen up.
我开了很远的车 想梳洗一下
So, what are you ladies up to today?
你们今天打算干嘛
Well, I don't know what she's doing, but I have to work.
我不知道她有什么打算 但我得工作
The store isn't gonna open itself, Marc.
店不会自己开 马克
All right, Lucy! Let's go! Now, now, now!
好的 露西 走吧 快点 快
Don't you ever sleep?
你不睡觉的吗
I log in my five hours.
我睡了五小时
That's all I need.
这么多就够了
Of course it is.
当然
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Where's Vivian?
薇薇安呢
Her sister went into early labor.
她妹妹要生了
She drove down to San Diego to be there for the birth.
她开车去圣地亚哥等宝宝出生
When is she coming back?
她什么时候回来
A few days.
过几天
I'm sure she'll call when she gets there.
她到了会给我们电♥话♥的
I should probably get going.
我该走了
Dinner tonight?
今晚一起吃饭吗
Oh. I-I can't. I have my poker game.
不行 我要打扑克
You play poker?
你玩扑克吗
Not very well.
不是很好
It's my attempt at a social life.
这是我社交生活的一个尝试
Tomorrow night?
明晚呢
Sure.
没问题
Great.
太好了
I'll pour you a cup of coffee before you go.
走之前我给你倒杯咖啡
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I am so sick of this!
我受够了
I want you out of my house now!
我要你现在就滚出我家
It's not your house, baby.
这不是你的房♥子 宝贝
You know what... in fact, after what you did to me,
事实上 在你对我做出那样的事后
I'm taking it all...
我什么都要拿走
The paris apartment, the loft in Soho,
巴黎的公♥寓♥ 苏活区的阁楼
the vineyards in Ojai.
奥海镇的葡萄园
You're delusional!
你做梦
Yeah, well, we'll see what the courts say.
看法♥院♥怎么说吧
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
I don't need luck, 'cause I got the facts...
我不需要运气 因为我有事实
you and Wilson.
你和威尔逊
What, you thought I didn't know about that? Huh?
什么 你以为我不知道吗
And unlike you, I got the pictures to prove it.
而且不像你 我有照片作证据
You're bluffing.
你在虚张声势
Yeah. You know what?
是吗 知道吗
We'll see.
等着瞧
Are you okay? Just breathe.
你还好吗 深呼吸
How much did you hear?
你听到多少
A lot. I'm sorry.
很多 抱歉
You and Wilson? Calista, why didn't you tell me?
你和威尔逊 卡莉斯塔 为什么不告诉我
Because it's embarrassing.
因为这很丢脸
I know what a huge hypocrite that makes me look like,
我知道那样我看上去多像个伪君子
and I didn't want it to affect the way you see me.
我不希望这影响我在你心中的形象
Hello? I'm Joss. I don't judge.
我是乔斯啊 我不评判人
It was after Luca's second... second... affair,
那是在卢卡的第二次 第二次外遇之后
and I felt stupid and I felt sad and alone,
我感到又蠢又难过又孤独
and wilson was... he was there,
威尔逊 他陪着我
and he was... he was kind.
他很好
You really don't have to justify yourself to me.
你真的不必在我面前解释
Breathe.
深呼吸
Just... this is insane! I know.
这太疯狂 我知道
This is insane! Okay.
这太疯狂 好的
He's the one that did this! I know.
是他造成了这一切 我知道
He's the one that ruined this marriage! Just come on.
是他毁了我们的婚姻 冷静
Just... he's the one.
是他
And... and I'm gonna have to pay for it!
但我却要为此付出代价
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表