剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, it's okay.
没关系
You're right.
你是对的
I wasn't prepared for all this, April.
我还没准备好 艾普莉
I mean, I used to have Scotty for like three hours at a time.
我过去经常跟小斯一相处就是三个小时
You know, we'd hit up the zoo or -- or catch a movie,
我们去过动物园 也去看过电影
and then I'd drop him off.
然后我把他送回家
I mean, I love the kid, but --
我爱这个孩子 但是
I know you do.
我知道你爱他
This is not how I live my life.
这不是我该有的生活
I'm the guy who has nothing, owes nothing.
我一无所有 也不亏欠别人什么
That's not the log-line for a dad.
那不是衡量一个父亲的标准
So, what do you want to do?
那你想怎么办
I don't know. I didn't ask for this.
我不知道 我不想过这种生活
Well, you took it.
可你已经接受了啊
Well, maybe I shouldn't have.
可能我不该接受的
Maybe I should just call Miranda and tell her,
可能我应该打给米兰达 告诉她
"Look, you know, I'm sorry.
"我很抱歉
You got to come home."
你必须回家了"
What do you say I help you?
我帮你怎么样
Not criticize and control you,
不是批评 也不是控制你
But actually try and help you.
而是真正地帮助你
I'm not psyched about meeting that principal.
我对见那个校长一点也不感觉兴奋
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起去
Thank you, God.
谢天谢地
I happen to be very good with principals.
碰巧我跟校长关系很好
I don't doubt it.
我对此深信不疑
Harry, please, just call me or the restaurant
哈利 一听到留言就给我或者餐厅
as soon as you get this. All right, everyone, listen up.
打个电♥话♥ 好了各位 听好了
Big night tonight.
今晚是个重要的夜晚
My friend Joe Zee is coming in with an entourage
我的朋友乔西要和好莱坞球员的
of Hollywood players and the like,
一个随行人员一起过来
so I want perfection.
所以我希望今晚一切都能很完美
Where is Harry?
哈利在哪儿
He hasn't -- He hasn't shown.
他还没来
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
No, sir, I am not.
不是的 先生 我没有
Well, call him!
给他打电♥话♥啊
I-I-I just did.
我刚打完
Call him again. Okay.
再给他打一遍 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Come on in. Don't be shy.
来吧 别害羞
What's this?
这是什么
Soothing aromatherapy
舒缓的香薰
and a manicure kit.
和一套修指甲的工具
How did you know? My nails are a mess.
你怎么知道的 我的指甲都一团糟了
When things get real, it's the first thing to go.
这是首先要做的
Sit.
坐吧
How are you?
你怎么样
I feel like something from the future.
我感觉像是来自未来
Although in the future
虽然未来
everything will probably be wireless.
一切都可能变成无线的
Probably.
有可能
So, why are you here?
所以 你来这干什么
You get right to it.
你好直接啊
Life's too short. Screw the pretenses.
人生苦短 远离虚伪吧
I have been thinking about you a lot,
我一直在想你
and my day happened to get free.
而且我今天碰巧休班
Today was supposed to be my monthly spa day
今天本应该是我每月一次
with my best friend, Savi.
跟我最好的朋友萨维去泡温泉的日子
What happened?
发生了什么
She fled the country.
她离开了这个国家
Without so much as a goodbye or an explanation, either,
甚至都没说声再见 也没有任何解释
leaving me to fear her kidnapped or dead or worse.
我担心她会被绑♥架♥会死掉 或者更糟
What's worse than dead?
还有比死更糟的事吗
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know...
我不知道
I'm pissed off.
我很生气
I'm not the one that hurt her.
我又没伤害她
I didn't kiss her ex-husband.
又不是我亲了她的前夫
Who did? Her sister.
那是谁亲的 她妹妹
So, she's hurt and she's mad and embarrassed.
所以 她受了伤 又生气又尴尬
I get it. But she knew I was going through some stuff, too,
我明白 但是她知道我也很煎熬
and not a word from her for two weeks.
两个星期了 一点她的消息都没有
Two weeks of unanswered calls
两个星期没人接电♥话♥
and e-mails and texts,
邮件和短♥信♥都没有
not to mention the sleepless nights.
更不要说那些不眠之夜了
She was supposed to be my family.
她本该是我的家人
I didn't move to Boston with a guy
我之前没有跟一个男人搬去波士顿
Because she was my family.
就是因为她是我的家人
Were you in love with him?
你爱上他了吗
No.
没有
Karen.
凯伦
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be burdening you with this.
对不起 我不该向你吐这些苦水
Okay, the last thing that you are is a burden.
才不会呢
But... But?
但是 但是
But it sounds like your friend has had a hard blow
但听上去好像你的朋友受了重创
and is taking some time for herself.
需要一段时间来消化
What's so bad about that?
那有什么不好的呢
Look, when I get angry like you are --
当我像你一样这么生气的时候
You get angry?
你会生气
Hard to believe, I know.
难以置信吧 我知道
But when I do,
但是当我生气的时候
I usually end up realizing that
我最后通常都会意识到
underneath all that anger, I'm really just scared.
我之所以生气 实际上是因为害怕
So, what are you scared of, Karen?
所以 你在害怕什么 凯伦
Okay...
好吧
I'm looking.
我在找了
I don't see him. Are you sure this is the place?
我没看到他 你确定是这个地方吗
No, I-I'm not parking. Not parking, not parking.
不 我不停车 不停车
Go away. Yes, it is the place.
走开 是的 就是这个地方
Look -- his -- his cell is tracking here.
他的手♥机♥定位在这里
He's -- he's there.
他在那儿
Just keep looking.
接着找
Okay, I'm looking.
好的 我在找呢
Okay, I'm -- thank you for doing this.
谢谢你能这么做
Oh, please, this is the greatest distraction
这是我悲哀的生活中
From my very sad life.
最棒的消遣了
Okay. Not him. Not him.
好吧 不是他 不是他
Very cute guy, but not him.
好可爱的男生 不过不是他
Oh, God, it's him.
天哪 是他
It's him? Who's he with?
是他吗 他跟谁在一起
Is he with the -- the --
他是不是跟
the woman with the ostrich legs,
一个长着鸵鸟腿的
the blond girl?
金发女孩在一起
I think he's alone. Crap!
我想他是一个人 我靠
Oh, no, no, no, wait.
不 不 等一下
The waiter just brought him two champagnes.
服务员给他上了两杯香槟
So, he's meeting someone.
所以 他是要见某个人
Or he's thirsty or celebratory.
或者他口渴了 或者他很高兴
I'm sure he's gonna stick his tongue down her throat
我确信她一到那里 他要把他的舌头
As soon as she gets there, 'cause that's how classy he is.
伸进她的喉咙里 因为他很擅长这个
So, just get ready to snap a photo.
所以 准备好拍照吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah! I got this covered.
好了 好了 我自己能行
Those are ostrich legs, aren't they? That is so weird.
那是鸵鸟腿吗 好奇怪
She's there?
她在那里了
Yeah, I think so.
应该是她
Yeah. He's getting up.
是她 他起身了
She's walking over.
她走过去了
I got him, that scum-sucker.
这人♥渣♥终于被我发现了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表