剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I should probably get going.
我该走了
No, Karen, don't go.
不 凯伦 别走
Ken, you go.
肯 你走吧
Vivian.
薇薇安
I'm so sorry. That was rude.
抱歉 我太没礼貌了
Ken, would you please go?
肯 你能离开了吗
Hey, buddy, I'm...so sorry.
伙计 我真的很抱歉
Um, I-I'll give you a call this week.
我再给你打电♥话♥
We'll get that golf game on the books.
一定要去打高尔夫
Sounds good. Uh...
听上去不错
Nice to see you again, Vivian.
很高兴再见到你 薇薇安
Nice to meet you, Karen.
也很高兴认识你 凯伦
You too.
我也是
I'll let myself out.
我自己出去吧
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Karen, I'm sorry if that was presumptuous.
凯伦 抱歉我太鲁莽了
It's just, when Vivian told me you were coming over tonight,
薇薇安告诉我你今晚要来
I thought it might be uncomfortable.
我想可能会有点尴尬
And you thought blindsiding her with some random guy --
你以为随便找个男人来给她个突然袭击
I thought a double date was a good solution.
我以为四人约会是个不错的解决办法
Ken's a very nice man.
肯是个很好的人
He's not really my type, but I understand the impulse.
他不是我的类型 但我理解你的动机
Don't let him off the hook.
别轻易放过他
You did a crappy thing, Alec --
你办了件很糟糕的事 亚历克
just because you're afraid to talk about what happened.
就因为你害怕开诚布公地谈谈
What is there to talk about?
有什么可谈的
There's a lot to talk about.
有很多事可以谈
I felt something the other night --
那晚我有了一种特别的感觉
something that I haven't felt in a long time.
那种感觉我很久没有感受过了
And I know that Alec did, too.
我知道亚历克也感受到了
Don't put words in my mouth.
别替我说话
Then say something!
那你就自己说
I felt something, too.
我也有种特别的感觉
I don't know what it means.
我不知道那意味着什么
Maybe it doesn't mean anything.
也许并没有什么意义
Or maybe it does.
也许很重要
Maybe there's something here that's worth exploring.
也许这意味着有些事值得我们去探索
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
It's ridiculous? Why?
荒谬 为什么
Why? Why, alec? Why is it ridiculous?
为什么 亚历克 为什么荒唐
Because there's nothing to explore.
因为没有什么事可探索的
I should go.
我得走了
No, please, don't.
别 请不要走
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Viv Don't.
薇薇 别说了
You're up late.
这么晚还没睡吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I been on the freakin' 405 for the last two hours.
两个小时我都在处理该死的405法案
I think we should see a shrink.
我觉得我们应该去看心理医生
I think we need to go to Rome.
我觉得我们得去罗马
But we don't have time for either of those things, so...
但这两件事我们都没时间做 所以
Well, I think we should make time.
我觉得我们应该挤出时间
Joss has a friend, Karen, who's a psychiatrist,
乔斯有个朋友凯伦 她是个精神病医生
And I think she could refer someone.
我想她可以推荐个心理医生
I don't need a psychiatrist, Calista.
我不需要精神病医生 卡莉斯塔
I need your support.
我需要你的支持
I give you support.
我给你支持了
No, you don't.
不 你没有
You have no idea what it's like for me,
你不知道我每天承受
the amount of pressure I'm under every single day.
这么多压力是什么感受
We're both under pressure.
我们都承受着压力
Can you at least try and understand
你能至少试着理解下
what it's like for me?
我的感受吗
Okay.
好吧
I want to help.
我想帮你
No, you don't.
不 你不想
Because I ask you to do simple things,
因为我让你做些很简单的事
and even those, you don't --
即使那些事 你也不...
What? What have I not done?
什么事 什么事是我没做的
We need new models. We got a show in New York.
我们需要新模特 纽约有个展会
I sent you like 30 head shots, you've signed off on no one.
我发了三十多张照片 你一张也没签字
I didn't like any of them. Mm-hmm.
我一个也不喜欢
You were supposed to sign off on the Italian fabric budget,
你还应该在意大利织品预算书上签字
you haven't even opened the e-mail.
但你甚至连电子邮件都没打开
I did open the e-mail.
我打开了
The attachment wouldn't download.
附件无法下载
I told you that.
我告诉过你了
Okay, do you see how you have nothing but excuses?
你发现你什么事都有借口了吗
These aren't excuses. They're answers.
这些不是借口 是对你的回答
Okay.
好吧
What about the logo paperwork I gave to you yesterday?
我昨天给你的商标文书呢
Okay, I-I forgot to give it to Patty.
我忘了给芭迪
Why do you got to give it to Patty?
为什么你要给芭迪
What, you don't trust me?
你不信任我吗
Okay.
好吧
You feel better now?
你感觉好点了吗
Yeah, I think I do.
是的
Luca, it's not that I don't listen or I don't hear you,
卢卡 我不是不听你的话
but there are still things here --
但我们还有未完成的事
legitimate things that we need to work on.
一些我们必须去做的合理的事
And I really think it would help if we see a shrink.
我真的觉得去看心理医生会有帮助的
I'd rather go to Rome.
我宁愿去罗马
No.
不
They're calling this lobster risotto?
他们把这支龙虾叫意大利烩饭吗
For 45 bucks?
还卖♥♥45块
What a scam.
真是骗钱
Here. Do you want some of my steak?
给 你想吃我的牛排吗
Nah, it's all right.
不用了
I'm not that hungry.
我不太饿
Okay.
好吧
Harry, why don't you want to move in together?
哈利 你为什么不想和我一起住
I did want to move in together --
我之前确实想和你一起住
until you made it all about Savi.
直到你把萨维扯了进来
Come on. That's crap.
拜托 别瞎扯了
Savi's always gonna be a part of this equation.
萨维永远都在我们之间
Pretending that she isn't is a huge waste of time.
假装忽视她的存在只是浪费时间
I mean, I lost my sister over this.
我为此失去了我的姐姐
This is a big deal.
这可是件大事
I'm not saying it isn't.
我没说它不是
You're making excuses, and I'm not quite sure why.
你在找借口 我不清楚为什么
I feel like you're stalling or something.
我感觉你在拖延时间
I'm not stalling.
我没有拖延时间
Well, you're not being very proactive
你在我们的关系中
about the relationship.
不太主动
I mean, look, like,
我是说 想想看 斯科特
Scott's already engaged, and we can't even share a sink.
已经订婚了 我们连水槽都不能共用
Tell me you didn't just bring Scott in this conversation.
怎么又扯上斯科特了
No, I'm just trying to explain --
不 我只是想解释
Did you get closure when you met with him today?
你今天跟他见面后一切都结束了吗
I told you I was going to see him.
我告诉你我要去见他了
That, you did.
你确实说了
I told you before I went to see him
去见他之前我就告诉你了
and gave you every opportunity to say something,
让你有机会可以阻止我
and you said nothing, Harry.
但你什么也没说 哈利
God, it's -- it's like you don't know how to communicate.
天呐 你简直就不会沟通
Oh, and you're the expert at communication?
那你是沟通大♥师♥吗
How long did you wait to say something about Niko?
妮可的事你憋了多久了
Okay. No, you're right.
好吧 你说得对
Bull's-eye. It's...
太对了
But you know what -- at least I'm trying to talk to you
可是你知道吗 至少我想跟你说
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表