剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I am eating -- olives.
我吃了橄榄
It's not good to keep it all pent up inside.
克制住自己所有的情绪并不好
Fine. I will leave you alone, if that's what you'd like.
如果你想一个人待着 那我就走了
But, um, just know that I'm here for you, okay.
但是 我会一直陪着你的 好吗
Why does everything have to be so hard?
为什么所有的事都这么难呢
It doesn't.
并不是
Wilson --
威尔逊
I hate seeing you so sad.
我不想看见你这么难过
Okay, we -- we can't.
我们不能这样
We can't do this anymore, okay?
我们不能再这样了 好吗
All right?
行吗
L-luca and I are... working things out.
卢卡跟我在试着解决我们之间的问题
Again?
再一次
Yes, again.
是的 再一次
Please don't -- don't make this about you.
别把这件事怪到自己头上
Oh, it's not, believe me. It's never about me.
相信我 这件事跟我一点关系都没有
I just don't understand why you let him do this to you.
我只是不懂你为什么让他这么对你
Because marriage is complicated.
因为婚姻都是复杂的
Calista, do you realize
卡莉斯塔 你有没有意识到
that doing the same thing over and over again
你一遍遍重复着一件事
and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity?
却期望得到不同的结果 这完全就是疯了
You know what? You don't get to speak to me that way.
你知道吗 你没资格这么跟我说话
I've made my decision.
我的事我自己决定
And if you cannot support it,
如果你不支持我
then you can get the hell out of my house.
那就滚出我家
Awesome class, right?
这课程♥真♥棒 不是吗
Yeah. That was great.
是啊 挺不错的
Just the right amount of heat.
可以消耗适当的热量
Here. Have some water.
给你 喝点水
Okay.
好的
Thirsty.
渴死了
Thanks.
谢谢
Any time.
没关系
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Or I -- we could... just skip the drink
或者我们可以跳过一起去喝东西这一步
and go right to dinner, if you want.
直接约一顿晚餐 如果你愿意的话
Where would we go?
去哪儿呢
Anywhere.
都可以
I-I could do sushi or Thai or Italian
可以吃寿司 泰国菜 意大利菜
or Greek.
或者希腊菜
I love sushi.
我喜欢吃寿司
Oh, what is wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
Wait. We can go to Wunderbar.
我们可以去温德芭
The chef is a personal friend of mine.
那里的主厨是我的朋友
Really? I heard tables are really tough to get there.
真的吗 我听说那挺难订位的
Trust me, not a problem. I can get us in anytime.
相信我 没问题的 我随时都能去
How about tonight?
今晚怎么样
That sounds great.
可以啊
It's a date, then.
那我们约好了
Well done. Honey.
干得漂亮 姑娘
Seven have tried, seven have failed.
之前有七个妹子上了 七个都败下阵来
I'd make a quick exit, though, if I were you.
如果我是你的话 我就会快点走了
Those three have claws.
那三个人恨不得吃了你
So...
这个...
this is April's shop, huh?
这是艾普莉的店 是吗
Yeah.
是啊
I never -- I never brought you here?
我没带你来过吗
No.
没
Strange.
好奇怪
So, do you -- do you have the ring, or...
你把戒指带来了吗
Oh. Uh, of course.
当然了
Here it is.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
So, I guess congratulations, right?
那我要说声恭喜了
I know, um, this probably seems pretty strange from the outside.
可能在旁人看来这件事有点不可思议
It's not as weird as it -- as it seems, really.
其实没有看起来那么奇怪 真的
Do you remember my ex-girlfriend Jen?
你记得我的前女友珍吗
Jen Feldman?
珍·费尔德曼
What, the one that you dated all through med school?
你念医学院的时候交往的那个女朋友吗
That's the one.
就是那个
Well, she -- she found out that grandma June had died.
她知道了琼祖母过世的消息
She reached out.
她联♥系♥了我
We just sort of picked things up where we left off, you know?
我们差不多算是重拾过去
It sort of felt like it was meant to be.
感觉像是命中注定
Your mom must be really happy.
你妈妈一定非常高兴
Yeah, she is.
是的
It's just... I thought that...
只不过 我以为
Oh. Never mind. It's none of my business.
没事 不关我的事
No, I-it's not. But go ahead, say it anyway. What?
不不 直说吧 怎么了
I just... I thought that you didn't love her.
我只是 我以为你不爱她了
Isn't that why you broke up?
那难道不是你分手的原因吗
Yeah, I-I didn't love her then. I do now.
对 我那时是不爱她了 但我现在爱
I've changed a lot.
我变了很多
You know, things change.
世事多变
Right.
是啊
Scott.
斯科特
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I really never meant to hurt you.
我真的没想过伤害你
I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could.
我做梦都没想过伤害你
And I know that... I know that it doesn't matter.
我也知道 现在说什么都晚了
I know that nothing I could possibly say right now...
我知道我没什么好说的
Matters to you, but...
你什么都不会想听
I just wanted you to know that what we had was real.
我只希望你知道我们曾经有过的是真的
It was.
是真的
I hope he's worth it.
我希望他配得上
Damn it! Mm!
该死
You okay?
你没事吧
Fine, yeah.
没事
I just didn't know how hot it was.
我只是不知道怎么这么烫
Well, be careful. Oven mitt's in the top drawer.
当心 防热手套在最上面的抽屉
And I want Lucy in bed by 10:00.
露西得在10点前睡觉
No TV, no iphone. She's got homework.
不准看电视玩手♥机♥ 她有作业要做
I told her to show it to you before she goes to bed.
我告诉她睡前要给你检查的
Uh, yeah. So, how late will you be tonight?
好 你今晚什么时候回来
Just so I can, you know, manage Lucy's expectations.
如果露西问我的话...
Is this dinner and dancing or a movie and...
是吃晚餐和跳舞 还是看电影和...
Just dinner... as far as I know.
就我所知 只是晚餐
But Lucy should be asleep by the time I get home.
但是我回家的时候露西得睡着了
If you were a guy,
如果你是个男人
would this be an appropriate outfit for a first date?
第一次约会我这样穿合适吗
I am a guy, April.
我就是男人 艾普莉
Right.
对啊
I mean, if you were a man
我是说 如果你恰好是
who happened to be headmaster of a private school.
一所小学的校长呢
I would be very pleased.
我会非常高兴
Aw, that's sweet. Thank you.
太贴心了 谢谢
And thanks again for watching the kids.
再次感谢你照看孩子们
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
你确定你没问题吗
You're not gonna burn the house down or anything?
你不会把房♥子烧了还是怎样吧
I wasn't planning on it.
没计划这么干
You can relax. Have fun tonight.
放松 今晚玩得愉快
You really like him, huh?
你真的很喜欢他 对吗
Yeah.
对
I guess I do.
我想是的
Bye. All right.
再见 好的
Oh, god. And the look in his eyes.
天呐 还有他的眼神
Oh, my god, Karen, it was heartbreaking.
天呐 凯伦 太心碎了
I-I... you know, I wanted to say more,
我 我 我想多说点
but what... what could I say?
但我能说什么呢
Are you saying you made a mistake choosing Harry?
你是说你选择哈利是个错误吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表