剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'll get you out of here.
我会把你救出去的
I will.
我保证
No more crying, or I'll open a vein.
别哭了 不然我就要割脉了
You got a trial date yet?
你的审判日期定下来了吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
What about a lawyer?
你的律师呢
Yeah, my friends got me a good one.
我的朋友帮我找了个好律师
Well, he's supposed to be good, anyway.
他应该是个好律师
Lucky you.
你可真幸运
I got some butt-lick public defender.
我被分到的是个没用的公设辩护人
Yeah, lucky me.
是啊 我真幸运
I'm in jail for a murder that I didn't commit.
我因为被诬陷谋杀而入狱
Murder?
谋杀
Geez, who'd you kill?
天呐 你杀了谁
Didn't you kill?
你被诬陷杀了谁
It's so complicated, it doesn't even --
这事很复杂 甚至没有...
I got a smidge of time.
我时间多着呢
As do you.
你也是
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信这一切居然是真的
How the hell did I get here?
我怎么会落到这个地步
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm here because I got into Calista's freaking car that day.
我入狱完全是因为那天上了卡莉斯塔的车
And actually I-I never would have gotten into her car
事实上如果我当时不是在找萨维
if I hadn't been looking for Savi,
我绝对不会上她的车的
and I wouldn't have been looking for Savi
而如果我没有抛下斯科特跟哈利在一起
if I hadn't screwed Scott over to go run down to Harry.
我也就不会去找萨维
He was the mistake, you know?
选择他就是个错误
Running to him is obviously the reason I'm being punished.
选择跟他走绝对是我被惩罚的原因
What if I never went down to that beach?
如果我没有跟他去沙滩呢
Oh, my -- did we seriously just do that?
我的天 我们真的结婚了吗
I think we did. Yes, we did, Mrs. Trosman.
我想是的 我们结婚了 特斯曼太太
Oh, my god.
我的天
Mrs. Trosman.
特斯曼太太
Josslyn...Trosman.
乔斯琳·特斯曼
Oh, my god. That's horrible.
我的天 太拗口了
That's really, really bad. Oh, my god.
是好拗口 我的天
Well, you know what? We can go with Joss Trosman.
那可以叫乔斯·特斯曼啊
Joss Trosman.
乔斯·特斯曼
Yes, if I'm announcing the local news.
听起来像是播新闻的主播
Look, the name on your passport is Carver, right? Yeah.
你护照上的名字还是卡佛 是啊
So let's just go with that for now, okay?
就先叫卡佛吧 好吗
My passport. Yep.
我的护照 是的
Why do I need a -- the honeymoon.
为什么要... 度蜜月
Honeymoon. No.
度蜜月 不是吧
Where are we going? Don't worry about it.
我们要去哪 别担心
Listen, you just sit back and relax, okay?
你坐好 放轻松就行了 好吗
I've taken care of the entire thing.
一切我都安排妥当了
Of course you have.
当然啦
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
No regrets?
后悔吗
Not a one. Come here.
完全没有 过来
How'd it go with Joss' lawyer?
乔斯的律师怎么说
The whole thing is a damn nightmare.
这整件事简直就是个无敌大噩梦
Well, Joss is innocent. She'll get out.
乔斯是清白的 她会回来的
Look, in the meantime, you got to know
不过与此同时 你得知道
that jail's not as bad as you think.
监狱没你想象的那么糟
And how would you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because I was kind of in jail once
我算是入狱过一次
for accidentally... soliciting a prostitute.
因为不小心招♥妓♥
How do you accidentally do that?
这种事怎么会不小心
I could have sworn she was really into me.
我当时觉得她是真的对我有意思
Look, the point is, you can tell Joss
重点是 你可以告诉乔斯
that with the right insiders' tricks,
在牢里混的小窍门
she can get through just fine.
这样她就能平安度过了
One -- no eye contact with other inmates.
第一 不要跟其他囚犯有眼神接触
Joss is a connector,
乔斯很热情
but nothing good can come from that, trust me.
但是在牢里这样可使不得 相信我
And no showers.
然后别洗澡
Too vulnerable.
洗澡的时候比较没防备
Plus the smell of dirty body can fend off unwanted friends.
而且身上的臭味可以帮你避开一些人
Although some are into dirty.
不过有些人就喜欢脏脏臭臭的
So she should fake a disease --
所以她应该装病...
Preferably blistering.
能起疱疹是最好
Anyway, that's enough of a start.
总之 暂时这样就行了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm late for work.
我上班要迟到了
Okay.
好的
I'm on my cell if you need anything else. Bye.
有事打电♥话♥给我 再见
Hi.
你好
It's April.
我是艾普莉
I really need your help.
我真的需要你的帮助
So, this plastic-surgeon dude surprised you
所以这个整形医生精心策划了一个婚礼
with a fancy wedding and would have whisked you off to Mali --
想给你惊喜 还可能会带你去马里度蜜月
Bali. B--
是巴厘岛...
Mali's in west africa.
马里在非洲西部
It's -- he's paranoid -- Ebola and...
他很偏执... 那里有埃博拉...
Yeah, not a romantic disease.
是啊 这病可不浪漫
Anyhow, okay, continue.
不管啦 继续说
Uh, what was I even saying?
我刚刚都说了些什么
How your life with this Scott would have been perfect.
如果你跟斯科特在一起人生会有多圆♥满♥
Holy christmas.
简直太赞了
Like?
喜欢吗
Like?! Oh, my -- I-I love. What --
喜欢 我爱死这里了 什么...
I outbid some fancy fashion designer from New York
我出的价格比纽约一个时尚设计师高
Last-minute.
在最后关头买♥♥下的
Calista something? Anyway...
好像是叫卡莉斯塔 总之...
Honey, it's ginormous.
宝贝 这里太大了吧
Yeah, no, it's pretty big.
是啊 房♥子还蛮大的
I think it'll feel less huge
等我们买♥♥了家具放进来
once we get some furniture in here, you know?
就不会感觉那么空旷了吧
Yeah, or a fleet of sedans.
或者放一排轿车
Well, it's a forever home, you know?
这是我们永远的家
I feel like a forever home should feel too big.
我觉得永远的家就应该超级大
Ooh, forever?
天呐 永远的家吗
I love the sound of that.
太喜欢这个词了
You better like the sound of that.
你最好喜欢
You're good at that.
你很擅长接吻
All right, listen, I have to unpack.
好了 我要把东西都拿出来了
And I have to answer like three weeks' worth of e-mails.
然后还要回积攒了三周的邮件
I'm back to work bright and early tomorrow morning.
我明天一早就回去工作
What? Already?
什么 这就要去工作了吗
Unfortunately, someone has to pay for this, right?
没办法 总有人得挣钱养家吧
Oh, my god, Savi.
天呐 萨维
Wait until you see the house Scott just bought us.
你一定要看看斯科特给我们买♥♥的房♥子
You have to come over here.
你一定得来看看
Okay. And thanks, Dominic.
好的 谢谢你 多米尼克
Really appreciate it.
非常感谢
What's up? You all right?
怎么啦 你还好吗
Do not trust Joss' lawyer at all.
我不太信任乔斯的律师
Well, April says he's legit.
艾普莉说他是合法的
Because he's got a couple of diplomas on his wall?
就因为他墙上挂满了各种执业证
I kind of want to throw an A.A. Slogan at you right now.
我觉得你智商有点捉急
Oh, no, mate, I-I can't. I can't take it.
不不 我不能接受
"Let go and let god."
放手 让上帝决定
Did someone say my name?
有人刚提到我了吗
Ari. Hi.
爱芮 嗨
Harry, don't look so surprised.
哈利 不要这么吃惊
I often deliver good news in person.
我总是会带来一些好消息
How's it going?
怎么样
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表