剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Good.
还好
So, tomorrow night, I'm hosting a charity dinner --
明晚 我要举办一场慈善晚宴
Cat Hendricks foundation, breast cancer,
卡特亨德瑞基金会 应对乳腺癌
exclusive guest list, $50,000 a table.
独一无二的嘉宾名单 每桌5万元
Unfortunately Wolfgang fell out, so, Harry Davis, fall in.
不幸的是沃尔夫冈不能来了 所以由你来做
Yeah, did I hear you say "Tomorrow"?
嗯 你是说明天吗
Did you hear me say "$50,000 a table"?
你没听到我说每桌5万元吗
100 of L.A.'s biggest power brokers and taste-makers
100位洛杉矶最有权力的经纪人和时尚创造者
are gonna be there. Yeah, I'm I'm really appreciative, Ari,
将会出席 我非常谢谢你 爱芮
but I can't just close down Wunderbar on a Friday night.
但我没法在周五晚上把温德芭关掉
It's not mine to close.
现在不是我说了算
So that's that, then?
那就只能这样了
Yeah. Sorry.
对 抱歉
David.
大卫
We need to meet.
我们需要见一面
Hey, you're here.
嗨 你来啦
So glad you called.
真高兴你给我打了电♥话♥
You look great.
你看上去不错
Oh, you too.
你也是
Is everything okay?
一切都还顺利吗
You sounded nervous on the phone.
你在电♥话♥里听着很紧张
Uh, can we grab Alec?
我们能把亚历克叫来吗
Oh. I thought you said he was home.
我记得你说他在家的
He got called away to the hospital.
他被医院叫走了
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Um, do you know when he'll be back?
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Shoot.
糟糕
Why am I lying?
我为什么要撒谎
He's not at work.
他没有去上班
We had a big fight.
我们大吵一架
He stormed out. I have no idea where he went.
他一怒之下走了 我也不知道他在哪
Oh, no.
天呐 不
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's the norm for us lately.
我们最近经常这样
Ever since you left, we just...
你走了以后 我们就
What?
什么
I should be thankful -- and I am --
我应该感恩的 对我身体康复的事
that my health is good again.
我的确非常感激
But now that the illness isn't an issue, other things are.
但现在除了疾病 其他的都是问题
We haven't been as physical with you out of the equation.
你走了以后我们也不再做♥爱♥了
A piece of the puzzle's missing.
拼图的一块找不到了
Being with you opened me up
和你在一起 让我感受到很多新情感
to all sorts of feelings that I still want to feel.
我非常愿意重新感受到
But Alec -- I don't know.
但亚力克 我不知道
He's content to going back to the way things were --
他说要和我重新回到以前的那些话很感动
loving, but distant, half of him shut down.
但却有距离感 他的一半感情也封闭起来了
And I can't live that way anymore.
我不想再这样生活了
W-what are you saying?
你这是什么意思
I might leave him, Karen.
我可能会离开他 凯伦
Hey, there. How's Charleston?
嗨 查尔斯顿的旅行怎么样
Well, it's an academic conference.
好吧 这可是个学术会议
It's not supposed to be fun.
本来就很枯燥
Okay. I miss you, too.
好吧 我也很想你
I'll see you Saturday. Bye.
周六见 拜拜
It's so good of you to do this.
你愿意帮我真是太好了
I, um -- I just didn't know who else to call.
我都不知道我还能打给谁
Yeah.
是啊
I hate the circumstances, but I am glad to see you.
我很讨厌这种情况 但我很高兴看到你
Look, um, I reached out to a contact of mine at the L.A.P.D.
我和洛杉矶警局的一个线人联♥系♥了一下
He's helping me get up to speed with Joss' case.
他在帮我了解乔斯的案子
Now, the narrative that they built around her guilt
警局关于乔斯有罪的描述
is unfortunately pretty strong.
很不幸的 非常可信
But I'm looking at it with fresh eyes
但我在用旁观者的身份去看它
and assuming her innocence, so...
而且假设她是无辜的
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course.
没问题
Uh, Daniel, look.
丹尼尔 听着
I know that there were 100 calls from you
我知道你之前给我打了那么多电♥话♥
I didn't return...
我都没有回
No, no, no. Hey, come on.
不不 拜托
You had your hands full with Lucy.
你有那么多露西的事要忙
It's -- it's okay.
没关系的
Really.
真的
How's it going with you two?
你们俩最近怎么样
Well, one step forward, nine steps back.
进一步 退九步
Rebuilding trust with a person is hard.
要重新让一个人相信你是很难的
Oh, I have to pick her up from school, actually.
我得去学校接她了
Um, do you mind?
你介意吗
No, sure.
不不 当然不介意
Um, but let me take you out to dinner.
但让我带你去吃晚饭吧
You know, we barely got a chance to catch up.
我们最近都没有机会叙旧
What about lunch?
午餐如何
Lunch would be great.
就吃午饭吧
Ari, hi.
爱芮 你好
The waitstaff just told me you were here.
服务员刚刚才告诉我你来了
I'd have come out earlier if I'd known.
我要是知道的话早就出来了
Well, she didn't come for you, hotshot.
她不是冲着你来的 伙计
She came to see me.
她是来见我的
So, Mario's expecting your call.
所以马里奥在等你的电♥话♥
Don't text him. He hates that. Got it.
别给他发短♥信♥ 他不喜欢 好的
Ellis has agreed to give me the run of wunderbar tomorrow night.
埃利斯同意我明晚接手温德芭
What can I say? I support healthy breasts.
说什么好呢 我支持美女主管
Get out of here. I'm done with you.
走吧 我都和你交代完了
I need a word with my new client.
我要和我的新客户说两句
Uh, that dinner was bland tonight, Harry.
今晚的菜色很平淡无味啊 哈利
Just saying.
我就随便说说
Ari, well...
爱芮
I'm impressed you got him to bend for you.
我很佩服你能说服他
I'm that good. Let's talk menu.
我就是这么厉害 我们来讨论一下菜单
Yeah, look, I feel awful saying this,
听着 虽然我很不愿意这么说
but I-I don't think I can do it.
但是我觉得自己现在做不到
My head's a mess right now.
我的脑子现在一团糟
My friend is in a major crisis.
我的朋友正处于严重危机之中
Yeah, I-I'm afraid I'm just not...
我恐怕不能
Where you need me to be for this dinner?
关于明天的晚宴 你要派我去哪儿
I need you to be here where you work.
我要你在这儿 在自己工作岗位上
I-I can't just throw this together.
我没法把这些事一起解决掉
As it is, I'll be out of the kitchen half the day tomorrow.
你看 我明天有半天都不在厨房♥
I have a meeting with a lawyer on... Cancel it.
我要和律师要见一面 推掉
I-I-I don't think you're listening.
我觉得你刚刚没听进去
I don't care about your personal life.
我不关心你的私生活
I care about giving you a career.
我只负责给你一份工作
Are you saying I won't have one
你的意思是明晚我不上岗
If this doesn't happen tomorrow night?
就会丢掉工作
I'm saying you won't have me.
我的意思是你将失去我
You didn't tell her?
你没跟她说
How could I?
我怎么能开口
She's thinking of leaving Alec.
她正考虑要离开亚历克
They're not raising this baby together
如果他们分居
if they're living apart.
他们就不能一起抚养这个孩子了
And I'm not giving it to them
我不会为了挽救他们婚姻
as some band-aid to save their marriage.
而把它交给他们的
So... what are you gonna do?
那么 你打算怎么办
So many women I know have waited,
我认识很多女人 她们一直都在等
gotten their picture-perfect lives in place,
享受着圆♥满♥的生活
then tried in their 40s to get pregnant,
到了四十几岁又开始试图受孕
but couldn't.
却都失败了
Fertility treatments and miscarriages.
她们治疗着不孕不育和流产
And I get this gift out of the blue?
而我却突然得到了这般恩赐
"The blue" meaning sex without a condom?
"突然"是指无套爱爱吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表