剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Why don't you guys stay here in L.A.?
你们为什么不留在洛杉矶呢
And that way, me and Scotty can see each other whenever we want.
我和小斯也想见面就能见面了
I could get into some socal living.
我也可以有社交生活了
Previously on "Mistresses".
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
Patient is my wife,
患者是我的妻子
and we're having trouble finding a blood match for her...
而我们一直找不到和她血型相配的人
She's dying.
她就快死了
Why would you do this for me?
为什么要帮我
I want to believe in something.
我想要有信仰
Was she, uh, everything you thought she'd be?
和你的预期是否一样
This really can't be how our story begins.
我们不能就这么开始
I love you.
我爱你
And I know that I'm gonna be with you, but not right now.
而且我知道我会跟你在一起 但现在不行
The number you have reached has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通 或已停机
Come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
Just give me a freakin' space already.
给我个车位啊
Hello?
喂
Joss, where have you been?
乔斯 你去哪儿了
Oh, you know, driving around
你知道的 开车转来转去
for 95 hours because parking sucks in this city.
持续了95个小时 因为这城市的停车烂透了
No, I mean I never see you.
不 我是说我都没看见你了
The only reason I know you're living with me
我知道你跟我住一起的唯一原因
is there's a pop-tart under the couch.
就是沙发下有个果酱小圆饼
Yeah, well, I've been, you know,
我一直以来
spending a lot of time at that coffee shop around the corner.
都在拐角处的咖啡店待着
Doing what?
做什么啊
Something you won't approve of.
你不赞成的事
Caffeine after 2:00?
两点后还摄入咖♥啡♥因♥吗
Drafting an apology e-mail to Savi.
给萨维起草道歉邮件
Joss. If you'd have helped me with the last one
乔斯 如果你肯帮我修改上一封
The last one was insane -- it was 27 pages.
上一封太疯狂了 有27页
Really, Karen? Is that a fact?
真的吗 凯伦 这是事实吗
Because e-mails don't paginate.
因为电邮可不会分页
Honey, listen to me,
亲爱的 听我说
You've got to let this go.
你得放手
She's not writing you back.
她不会给你回信的
She's not writing me back,
她不给我回信
and I didn't screw her ex-husband.
我也没搞她的前夫
I didn't screw him.
我没有搞他
Sorry -- grind him
抱歉 穿着婚纱
in your wedding dress while she held your bouquet.
压着他 而她捧着你的花束
See? I knew you were mad.
瞧 我就知道你生气
No, I'm not mad.
我没生气
I'm trying to help you.
我是想帮你
Your time would be better spent
如果你把时间花在
repairing your jobless/homeless situation.
改善你失业和无家可归的情况 这会更好
You're jobless, too.
你也没工作
I did a shift at the hospital yesterday,
我昨天在医院轮班了
and my unicorn blood goes into Vivian tomorrow.
我的独角兽血液明天就注入薇薇安体内了
So, you're employed and a saint.
所以你有工作 而且是个圣人
Th-th-that's, uh, wonderful. I feel so much better.
那真棒 我感觉好多了
Thank you for calling.
多谢你来电
Honey, come on.
亲爱的 拜托
I didn't mean --
我不是说...
No, it's fine. You're right.
不 没事 你说得对
I -- I know. I -- I just --
我知道 我只是...
I-I shouldn't fixate on Savi.
我不该专注萨维的事
Oh, I see a spot. I got to go.
我看见车位了 得挂了
Jo--
乔
Oh, my god. Are you kidding me?
天啊 开玩笑吗
No frickin' way.
绝对不行
Uh, excuse me. Hello?
抱歉 喂
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yes?
什么事
"Y-yes"?
什么事
Are you seriously playing dumb right now?
你现在真的在装傻吗
You know what you did.
你知道你做了什么
Oh, just -- here. Here.
给
Here, here, here. Take this.
给 拿着
What the hell is this?
这是什么
It's American paper money.
这是美钞
You probably used one or two of these
你可能用了一两张
to buy your sweet little car back there.
买♥♥了你可爱的小车
Okay, I'll have you know that that's a rental.
好吧 我告诉你那是我租来的
Wonderful.
真棒
You know what? You're not fooling anyone
知道吗 靠你的喷雾晒肤
with your spray tan and your Range Rover, by the way. Bye.
和路虎你骗不了谁的 再见
You may look happy,
你可能看起来很幸福
but you're not -- you're dead inside.
但你不是 你内心已死
Dead inside!
内心已死
Lucy, hurry up!
露西 赶紧
We're gonna be late for church.
我们去教堂要迟到了
I'm not sitting next to you in god's house.
我不要在教堂里挨着你坐
Yes?
什么事
Hey, I'm sorry to pop in, but I got kind of a quarter situation.
抱歉突然打扰 但我遇上了硬币麻烦
As in I don't have enough to both wash our clothes
我没有足够的硬币来洗衣服
and park the RV on the street.
和在街上停房♥车
The meters take credit cards, you know.
咪表可以刷信♥用♥卡♥的
Yeah, I don't really subscribe to that whole thing --
是啊 我没有做那种事
Being a prisoner to plastic.
成为卡奴
Life's got its own hidden fees, you know.
生活有隐藏费用的
Laundry room's through the kitchen.
洗衣房♥在厨房♥后面
Great.
真棒
Lord, what did you do to his hair?
天啊 你把他的头发怎么了
I washed it. With what?
我洗了 用什么洗的
Shampoo. I don't know. That soft soap we had.
洗发水啊 我不知道 我们的那块软皂
You brushed it, didn't you?
你刷了 对吧
What do you want to hear?
你想听什么
Scotty, go upstairs and ask Lucy for a scrunchie, okay?
小斯 去楼上找露西要个发圈 好吗
We'll get this under control.
我们会理顺的
Okay.
好
Uh, so I'm gathering black hair care is like a thing?
黑人洗头要这么洗
It's a science.
这是科学
Is this a -- a ghost costume, Marc?
这是扮鬼的衣服吗 马克
No, those are our sheets.
不 那是床单
I've had those since college. They were lucky.
我上大学后就一直用 它们真走运
You have Scotty sleeping on these raggedy-ass sheets?
你让小斯睡在这些破烂床单上吗
Eh, he likes them. He likes syphilis?
他喜欢的 他喜欢梅毒吗
Okay, yeah, no.
好吧 不
Uh, look, I appreciate your concern and all,
我很感激你的关心
but egyptian cottons aren't exactly in the budget right now.
但我们可买♥♥不起埃及棉
Fine. I have some sheets at the shop.
好吧 我店里有一些床单
You can have them for free.
我可以免费给你
Come and pick them up tomorrow.
明天来拿
Did you tell Scotty he could take my scrunchie?
你告诉小斯可以拿我的发圈吗
Thanks for asking me, mom.
谢谢你问了我 妈妈
What do you say we go now?
现在去怎么样
Now. Let's go now.
现在 我们现在走
Excuse me. Excuse me?
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, there you are. Hi.
你在这里啊 你好
Yes, I was wondering if this seat is taken.
我想问问这座位有人坐没有
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm actually saving it for a friend.
对不起 我在帮朋友占着呢
Hi. It's April, leave me a message
你好 我是艾普莉 听到哔声后
at the sound of the beep.
请留言
April, where are you? The service is about to start.
艾普莉 你在哪里 仪式要开始了
I'm center-left. Well, you can't miss me.
我坐在中间靠左的位置 你不可能错过的
I'm wearing an enormous hat.
我戴了一顶超大的帽子
I'm now seriously rethinking --
我现在真的在重新考虑...
Shh! No cellphones in church.
教堂里不许打电♥话♥
Hi. Well, hi, there.
你好 你好
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表