剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
What do I do, Karen?
我要怎么做 凯伦
And please don't tell me to follow my instincts,
请别告诉我要听从直觉
Because I don't have any instincts.
因为我完全没有本能
My instincts are shot.
它当机了
I have made one bad decision after another,
我犯了一个错误之后就持续犯错
and right now I just want you to tell me what to do,
现在我只希望你告诉我应该做什么
and I'll do it.
我就会照做
You have to tell Lucy everything.
你要对露西坦白一切
Everything everything?
所有一切
What other choice do you have?
你还有什么别的选择
I can't talk right now.
我现在说话不方便
Wait. You've got to give me something, Joss.
等下 你要告诉我什么情况 乔斯
I'm going crazy here.
我快疯了
Grandma June had a stroke,
琼祖母中风了
and I'm at the hospital with Scott's whole family right now.
我现在和斯科特的整个家族在医院里
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I know.
是啊
So... y-you're with Scott?
那...你和斯科特在一起
And his mother and his aunts and uncles and cousins,
还有他母亲 叔叔阿姨还有堂表亲们
and it's a whole situation.
这是一个大阵仗
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
Well, I-I haven't -- haven't had a chance, Harry.
我还...没机会说 哈利
Okay.
好
Y-y-you're going to, right?
你...你会说的 对吧
Yeah, of course I am.
是 当然
I just --
我只是...
I got to go. I'll call you later.
我要挂了 晚点打给你
Who was on the phone?
你在跟谁打电♥话♥
It was, uh, Savi. She sends her love.
是萨维 她让我代问好
That's sweet. That's nice.
她人真好
Listen, you should go home.
你该回家了
No, no, I'll wait with you.
不 不 我在这里陪你
No, no, my, um...
不用不用 我...
my mom's gonna wait here all night
我妈会在这里陪整晚
till they run all the tests,
等到他们做完所有的检查
so there's no reason for you to be here.
所以你没有必要留在这
You should go -- you know, get out of that dress.
你应该回去 把这身裙子换掉
Get some rest, okay?
休息下 好吗
I'll call you if anything changes.
如果有任何情况 我会电♥话♥你
Are you sure? Positive.
你确定吗 确定
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Come here.
过来下
What?
怎么了
I love you. All right?
我爱你 好吗
And we are gonna work this whole thing out.
我们会安排好这一切的
Set a new date, plan it together,
定一个新日子 一起计划
like we should have from the beginning, okay?
如同我们应该做的一样从头开始 好吗
So, what did you say?
那你怎么回答的
What do you mean, what did I say?
什么叫我怎么回答的
I said, "Okay."
我说"好"
What else could I have said?
我还能说什么
You could have told him the truth --
你本可以告诉他真♥相♥
that it was all happening too fast,
这一切都发生得太快了
that you weren't ready.
你还没准备好
She's right.
她说得对
Had I just spoken the truth from the beginning,
如果我当时从一开始就说出真♥相♥
I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in right now.
我现在就不会一个头两个大了
The truth shall set you free.
真♥相♥能放你自♥由♥
Says who?
谁说的
You know -- God.
你懂的 上帝
Well, God is mean, okay?
上帝很残忍♥ 好吗
I'm not about to hurt Scott's feelings
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我不要在斯科特祖母
while his grandmother's lying in a hospital bed, you guys.
还躺在病床上的时候伤他的心
Well, what did Savi say?
那萨维怎么说
Why are you asking me that?
你为什么那么问
Just curious what her take is on all of this.
只是好奇她怎么看这件事
I'm assuming you talked to her.
我想你跟她聊过
No, I haven't talked to Savi all day.
没 我一整天都没有跟萨维聊过
I mean, things have been crazy.
今天一整天都很疯狂
Wait -- you mean she never even called you?
等下 你是说她甚至都没电♥话♥过你
Don't you find that strange?
你不觉得那很奇怪吗
Well...It didn't really occur to me until just now,
我直到现在才觉得奇怪
but I just figured that you guys were all together,
但我以为你们都在一起
talking about everything.
谈论发生的事
We haven't heard from her all day.
我们一整天都没有她的消息了
I mean, we've been calling and texting.
我们尝试打电♥话♥发短♥信♥给她
I assumed she was with you.
我以为她跟你在一起
I've been at the hospital all day.
我一整天都在医院里
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Savi is missing.
萨维失踪了
O...Kay.
好...吧
Come on. She's not missing. Seriously, stop, guys.
拜托 她没失踪 真的 别乱说
I don't need any more drama in my life, please.
我真不需要生命中发生这么多闹剧
Look, see? There she is.
看吧 她在
She's fine.
她没事
"She's missing."
还"失踪了"呢
What does it say?
她怎么说
What the hell does that mean?
这是什么意思
Did you tell Savi?
你告诉萨维了吗
Tell Savi what? Where I was.
告诉萨维什么 我之前在哪
Of course not.
当然没有
I-I didn't even know where you were until I called.
我在给你打电♥话♥之前都不知道你在哪
No, but you knew about the kiss. What kiss?
对 但是你知道那个吻 什么吻
Yes, but I thought it was a one-time thing.
是 但是我以为就那一次而已
It was a one-time thing!
确实就那一次
Until...it wasn't.
直到...后来不是那样了
A one-time thing with who? What the hell is happening?
跟谁就那么一次 到底发生了什么
Harry kissed Joss.
哈利吻了乔斯
And then I kissed Harry.
然后我吻了哈利
You kissed Harry?!
你吻了哈利
When did you kiss him?
你什么时候吻的他
When did she kiss him?
她什么时候吻的他
Yesterday. And today.
昨天 还有今天
Today?! Today?!
今天 今天
What? When? Where?
什么 什么时候 在哪里
Joss!
乔斯
When I was supposed to be walking down the aisle,
当我应该走在红毯上的时候
I saw Harry in the window,
我从窗户边看到哈利
and I followed him down to the beach.
我跟着他到了海滩边
Oh, my god. He told me that he was in love with me.
天呐 他说他爱上我了
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
And then -- and then we started kissing and then --
然后...然后我们就开始接吻 然后
Tell me you didn't.
告诉我你没有
No! But it was -- it was definitely going there.
没有 但我们都快那样了
But there's no way that Savi could have seen.
但是萨维绝对不可能看到我们
I mean, we were all the way down by the ocean.
我们都走到海边了
Oh, my god.
天呐
Savi, it's me. Please pick up.
萨维 是我 拜托你接电♥话♥
Oh, my god. This can't be happening!
我的天呐 不要这样
What -- there's -- she couldn't have possibly found out.
怎么...她不可能发现的
We were -- we were out by the beach.
我们...我们在海滩上
She was all the way up with the wedding guests.
她远在婚礼现场跟宾客们在一起
No, she wasn't.
她不在
What do you mean she wasn't?
什么叫她不在
She was helping me look for Lucy
在结婚典礼开始前
before the ceremony started.
她在帮我找露西
Lucy was playing down at the beach in the morning.
露西早上在海边玩耍
It would make sense that Savi would have gone there.
萨维是有可能去那里的
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表