剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
How can I help you?
有什么可以效劳的吗
Yeah, I need to find my sister.
我要找我姐姐
I need to know if you've booked a trip for my sister recently.
我想知道你最近是否给我姐姐预定过行程
Her name is Savannah Davis. And who are you?
她叫萨瓦娜·戴维斯 那你是谁呢
Her sister.
她妹妹
Well, Savi's come here for years,
萨维来这里好几年了
But I've never seen you before.
我怎么从来没见过你
Well, that's because since the advent of the internet,
那是因为自从有了互联网
most people use services like Expedia.
大多数人开始上旅游网站了
But hold on -- that, while convenient,
但是 虽然方便
may deprive them of the beautiful human interaction
他们也失去了人与人之间交流的乐趣
that you and I are having right now, Phyllis.
而我们正在享受这种乐趣 菲莉斯
Please, just help me.
拜托 帮帮我
My boss won't like it -- privacy rights.
我老板不允许 客户隐私
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not the only one that works here,
在这儿工作的可不止我一人
so I have to check the system. Check the system.
所以我得查一查 查一查
Savi did book a trip with us.
萨维确实在我们这儿订了行程
Where, Phyllis? Where?
哪里 菲莉斯 哪里
Australia, two years ago.
澳大利亚 两年前订的
A getaway for her and Harry.
她和哈利的短期旅行
So, with the reviews the way they are,
根据评论的内容来看
I plan on being way overbooked.
预计我们迎来疯狂的预订潮
Whoa, there he is, chef Harry Davis --
他来了 主厨哈利·戴维斯
The man, the myth, the legend.
英雄 神话 传说
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
Ellis Boone.
我是埃利斯·布恩
Sorry, mate. Do I --
不好意思 哥们 我...
I'm Greta's silent partner.
我是格里塔合伙人 不参与经营
Yeah, but now that the little lady
但是那位大小姐
is opening a club in Paris,
在巴黎开了个夜店
it would appear my silent days are over.
显然我甩手掌柜的日子算是到头了
I'll be taking care of
以后所有前厅
all the pesky little front-of-house details.
讨厌的各种杂务都归我管了
Great.
太好了
Uh, so this is a -- is this a staff meeting?
是在开员工会议吗
Should I have known about this?
难道不该通知我吗
Uh, well, I don't know.
我也不知道
Uh, do you see any kitchen guys here?
你有看到其他厨工在这儿吗
Uh, no. You don't.
没有 一个也没有
So, I don't know. I guess you're good to go.
那么 你可以走了
You can, uh, start your prep. Mince your herbs.
你可以开始准备 配制你的小秘方
Okay.
好的
I'll, uh, ship off to work, then, shall I?
那我就去干活了 好吧
Okay, great. Okay.
很好 好的
That's good stuff.
真棒
I'll be here if you need me, all right?
有事就过来找我 好吧
Excellent. All right.
好极了 好的
So, guys, this is what I was thinking as far as sections...
大伙们 关于部门我认为...
Do you like solids or patterns?
你喜欢纯色还是带图案的
Now, this one is soft.
这块比较柔软
Marc?
马克
Marc! Yo!
马克 嘿
"Yo"? I'm picking out your sheets?
嘿 让我给你挑床单吗
Thanks, April. You're awesome.
谢谢 艾普莉 你太好了
So, that's an online university?
是网络大学吗
No, I meant you should be picking out your sheets.
我意思是应该你自己来挑
I dig the ones you're holding.
你拿的这件就行
And you're sure I can't help you pay for them?
你知道我不用帮你付钱吧
Not without money.
没钱可不行
Why you got to do that in front of the lady?
你为什么要在一位女士面前这么做
You're kind of killing my game.
你这是在捣乱
Kimmie, can you go and dust the shelves, please?
金米 你去扫一下架子可以吗
Sure.
好的
You know I'm doing you a favor, right?
我是在帮你 知道吗
She's not a good girl?
这个女孩不好吗
With the sheets! The favor's the sheets!
我是说床单 帮你选床单
I normally sell these for 300 bucks.
平时这件我卖♥♥三百块
Well, that's a racket.
这是敲诈吗
Hey, are those cinnamon buns free?
那儿的甜面包是免费的吗
What the --
搞什么...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
What is -
这是...
What does this mean?
这什么意思
What does this mean? Was I towed?
这什么意思 我的车被拖走了吗
Oh, you. I'm --
你 我...
Oh, for the love of god.
我的老天啊
Did you -- did you see what happened, huh?
你看到是怎么回事了吗
You just w-- you just watched them tow my car?
你就这么看着我的车被拖走
First you take my space, and then you just --
你先抢我车位 又眼睁睁看着
You just watch them tow my car?!
看着我的车被拖走
What kind of a person are you?
你这人怎么这样
I mean, w-- what kind of a person am I?
我怎么会这样
Right? I deserve this.
好吧 我活该
That's what's happening. I deserve this.
就是这样 我活该
Get in the car. What?
上车 什么
Get in the car. Look, I got --
上车 看
I have a picture of the truck that towed your car.
我把拖你车的卡车照下来了
So, if you get in the car --
所以你上车
Yeah, can I Hey, listen.
我能不能... 听着
Your freak-out's ruining my stakeout,
你这么抓狂让我没法监视了
so just get in the car Stakeout?
所以快上车 监视
What, are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
Do I look like a cop?
我像警♥察♥吗
No. Get in the car.
不像 上车
I'm not Get in the car.
我不... 上车
Get in the car! All right, I'm getting in!
上车 好吧 我上车
Crazy woman.
疯女人
Tissues. Beignets on the dash.
纸巾 中控上有馅饼
What are these -- are these beignets from Bottega Louie?
这是什么 路易餐厅的馅饼吗
Geez. Okay. This is a seriously catered stakeout.
老天 好吧 边吃边监视
Who are you watching? My husband. My husband.
你在监视谁 我老公 我老公
My lying, cheating, eurotrash-screwing...
那个谎话连篇 勾搭欧洲骚货的...
Okay. ...pig bastard of a husband.
好吧 混♥蛋♥老公
His mistress lives there.
他的情人住在这里
I think.
我觉得是
Look...
看
Did you happen to see him when you were walking past the lobby?
你经过大厅时有没有看到他
Oh. You mean that guy?
你说的是那个人吗
That's him.
就是他
He's alone. He's alone. He's alone.
他是一个人 一个人 一个人
Where's your slut? Where's your slut, daddy?
你的骚货呢 你的骚货呢 色鬼
Come on, little slut, where are you?
出来 小骚货 你在哪
Oh, yeah, the slut's probably showering --
那个骚货可能在冲澡
Post-sex rinse.
完事后洗个澡
Sorry, yeah. Sorry.
不好意思 不好意思
Do you want me to take you to the tow yard or what?
还想让我带你去拖车场吗
'Kay.
好吧
Oh, who hung this here?
谁把这个贴在这儿的
Uh, I did, chef.
我贴的 主厨
Thought it might inspire you.
我觉得会激励你
Thanks, mate.
谢谢你 哥们
You okay?
你没事吧
I just wanted to say what an honor...
我想说我很荣幸...
It was working with you, chef.
能与你共事 主厨
Laurie, what --
劳里 怎么...
What's going on?
怎么回事
Ellis just fired me.
埃利斯刚才解雇了我
Me, Ava, Rico, Marco, all of us -- gone.
我 艾娃 里科 马克 我们所有人
Okay, just --
好的 先...
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表