剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, well, yeah, let's take some pictures.
好啊 咱们去拍几张照片吧
Geez. This is great.
天呐 这很好
She came separately, without Luca.
她自己来的 没陪卢卡
Are you okay? I'm great.
你还好吗 好极了
Just make sure you tell me when Kathy Cho's here.
凯茜·卓来了后一定要告诉我
What is the deal with this chick?
这妞到底有什么魅力
I haven't wanted to meet a woman this bad since Madonna.
除了麦当娜我从没这么想见一个女人
Calista, you look lovely.
卡莉斯塔 你很漂亮
And you look old and sallow.
而你人老珠黄
I see you put me at Eva's table.
我看见你把我安排在伊娃那一桌
What, do you think I'm gonna forget myself
怎么 你觉得我会那么大意
and let some photographer catch me with my hand on her knee?
让摄影师拍到我把手放在她腿上吗
You've foiled me again.
你又让我的计划落空了
I forget how smart you are.
我忘了你又多聪明了
No, but, really, was that the plan?
这不会就是你的计划吧
'Cause it's not terrible. It's not the plan, though.
还不是太差 不是我的计划
Hey, gorgeous.
美女们
Oh, okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
One and two and three.
一张 两张 三张
Harry, wait. Don't leave yet.
哈利 等等 先别走
Tessa's trying to see if we can get Wunderbar to trend.
特莎正在努力让温德芭上头条
Sorry. Who is doing what now?
等等 那人是谁 在干什么
Take a selfie with us.
跟我们来张自♥拍♥
You know what? Why not? Let's give it a go.
有何不可 来吧
All right. Tessa, get over here.
好的 特莎 过来
Harry's down.
哈利来了
Okay, let's have a look.
好了 来看一下
I look like a goon.
我就像个呆子
It's posted on Instagram.
已经发到网上了
Really? That is -- hey, wait. Wait. Wait.
真的吗 也太... 等等 等等
Just -- just go back two.
退回去几张
There.
这张
When w-- when was that photo posted?
这 这张照片是什么时候发的
18 minutes ago.
十八分之前
Calista Raines is having a big party right now.
卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯现在正在开大派对
She's been posting all night.
一整晚都在发照片
That's his ex.
那是他前女友
Your ex-girlfriend knows Calista Raines?
你前女友认识卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯
That is so cool.
太厉害了
Yeah. It's really cool.
是啊 真厉害
She's out having a good time.
她在那玩得很开心
So you should be having one, too.
所以你也应该玩得开心
Yeah, man. You should stay a while.
是的 伙计 你应该留下
Come on, everybody! You got a drink?
大家伙一起 酒杯满了吗
Let's go!
走一个
Let's have another one. Yeah.
再来一杯 没问题
Whose house is this?
这是谁的家
Someone I met in a chat room.
我在聊天室认识的人
Since when are you in chat rooms?
你什么时候用聊天室了
Is everyone here a threesome?
大家都在三人行吗
Um, there's also some quadros,
还有一些四人行
And I think that's a quint.
我觉得那边的是五人行
That's one word for it.
也可以这么说吧
Stop judging.
别指手画脚的
I've been reading all about this.
我看过很多相关的文章了
It's a whole community.
现在已经很流行
They even have their own language.
他们还有自己的语言呢
I'm a primary.
我是主导人
You're a freemate. And I'm leaving.
你是自♥由♥者 我要走了
Alec, wait. Please, love.
亚历克 别走 拜托 亲爱的
10 minutes.
10分钟
10 minutes.
就10分钟
I'll get us drinks.
我去拿喝的
All right, you ready?
好吧 准备好了吗
Chocolate eclairs, mint gelato,
巧克力饼干 薄荷冰淇淋
And my grandma's key lime pie.
还有我外婆祖传的柠檬派
Why aren't you eating?
你怎么不吃
Well, because I'd rather kiss you.
因为我更想吻你
Can I kiss you?
我能吻你吗
I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你同意了
Hello?
你好
Yes, of course.
当然
Marc was arrested with the kids.
马克和孩子们被捕了
I swear to you I didn't know
我向你发誓 我带他们去时
it was a strip club when I took them in there.
真不知道那是个脱衣舞俱乐部
It was just an accident.
这只是个意外
You must be starving. There's plenty left there.
你们肯定饿了 那里还有很多
What happened to movies and ice cream?
不是说去看电影和吃冰淇淋吗
It was gonna happen, April, I swear,
我们会去的 艾普莉 我发誓
but I just wanted to show Lucy your mural first.
我只是想先带露西去看壁画
And then I got all turned around 'cause it started to get dark,
然后因为天黑我就有点迷路了
And I lost my signal, which sucked.
然后我的手♥机♥很悲剧的没有信♥号♥♥
And then both kids had to pee,
然后孩子们要去洗手间
and then this sketchy dude was walking towards us.
然后就有一个鬼祟的人朝我们走来
Okay, please stop talking.
好吧 别说了
And I didn't want us to get mugged,
我可不想被抢劫
Marc, stop talking! Right.
马克 别说了 好吧
Okay, kids, come on.
好了 孩子们
Follow me. Let's run baths.
跟我来 去洗澡
Come on.
快点
Tough night, huh?
糟糕的夜晚吗
I just didn't know that neighborhood
我只是不知道那边的
would be so bad, you know?
治安会那么糟糕
April didn't need this tonight.
艾普莉今晚不该为这事烦心的
I wouldn't worry about it.
别担心
Thanks. It's natural for people who don't have children
谢谢 对于没有孩子的人来说
not to understand what to do with them.
没法好好照顾他们也很正常
What does that mean, Blair?
你这话什么意思 布莱尔
It means...
我是指
We'll take it from here.
下面的事就交给我吧
So, I'm dating Mike. He's my primary.
我在和麦克约会 他是我的主要男友
I'm also dating Roy, and he's my secondary,
我还在和罗伊约会 他是我的二号♥男友
but Mike and Roy don't date each other.
但是麦克和罗伊之间并不会约会
So they call us a "V."
所以他们称呼我们为"V"
I'm at the focal point of the relationship,
我是这段关系中的重点
so I'm the hinge.
所以我是中枢
It's your turn for the bathroom.
该你用洗手间了
Are you looking for your friends?
你在找你的朋友吗
They're right over there.
他们在那边
I saw you guys come in together.
我看到你们是一起进来的
I'm Karen, by the way.
我是凯伦
Mara.
玛拉
I can tell you haven't been to many of these.
可以看出来你并不常参加这种活动
You've got that look. Is it that obvious?
你有那种表情 这么明显吗
In my mind, I'm really playing it cool.
我还以为我变现得很好呢
In your mind and only in your mind.
只是你的想象而已
Um, how long have you been in the life?
你这样多久了
Oh, about seven or eight days.
差不多七八天吧
"Days"?
"天"吗
Uh, I admire your bravery.
我真佩服你的勇气
It took me years to come out
我用了很多年才正式出柜
and feel comfortable with myself.
并且能够正视自己
If I can give you a little advice.
我能给你点小建议吗
Yes, please. I'm kind of out of my element.
好的 拜托 我现在挺没有主意的
Be careful.
小心点
Of what?
小心什么
Your heart.
你的心
This polyamorous stuff can be tricky...
这种事情可挺棘手的
Especially when you're the third.
尤其是你是第三者时
How do you know I'm the third?
你怎么知道我是第三者
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表