剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Because if it's about the money, you know Harry.
如果是因为钱的问题 哈利
if we can find you a better lawyer,
如果能找到更好的律师
you know I'll pay for it.
我会为你付清的
I'd do anything for you, you know.
我什么都愿意为你做
I know you would. And I love you for that.
我知道 我也因此爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Time's up.
时间到了
So, I'll pick you up tomorrow, and we can go together.
那我明天去接你 我们一起去
Waze is saying it may take over an hour.
导航显示要开一小时呢
I can't wait to see her.
等不及要见她了
Feels like she's been in there forever.
感觉她已经被关了好久了
I know.
我明白
I wish we could bring her something,
真希望能给她带点东西
but there's so many rules.
但是监狱里规矩太多了
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Deboning a duck.
剔鸭骨头呢
Make that "Trying to debone a duck."
照菜谱上来说就是"将鸭的骨头剔去"
I'm attempting a julia Child recipe.
我在按朱莉娅·查尔德的食谱做菜呢
I am on my second duck.
这已经是我的第二只鸭子了
Why?
为什么
Blair's coming over for dinner tomorrow night.
布莱尔明晚要来吃饭
Feels like the least I can do
我想我至少该做顿丰盛的晚餐
after... having sex with someone else.
毕竟我背着他跟别人上♥床♥了
So you didn't tell him?
你还没告诉他啊
I swear I was going to,
我发誓我本来想说的
but then he came back all happy to see me,
但他兴高采烈地来见我
with presents.
还给我买♥♥了礼物
I j-- I just couldn't.
我就没说得出口
So this is a guilt duck?
所以这是只充满愧疚的鸭子
Oh, it's a mother-ducking nightmare, is what it is.
这是妈妈烧鸭子之噩梦版
I practically lost a finger already.
我已经切伤一根手指了
I've never cheated before.
我从来没劈过腿
It just -- it just feels awful.
我觉得很难受
Don't be so hard on yourself, sweetie.
别这么苛责自己 亲爱的
People make mistakes,
人都是会犯错的
and you're still very early in your relationship.
而且你们也交往不深
He may understand.
他也许会谅解的
After I saw him,
见到他之后
I thought, "Maybe it would be better
我想 也许不告诉他
if I don't tell him," you know?
才是最好的
But isn't that what all cheaters say
但为了避免造成伤害
to avoid doing the hard thing?
所有劈腿的人都是这么想的吧
Depends.
那也要看情况了
On what?
看什么情况
On whether you're in it with this guy
要看你是不是真的想
for the long haul or not.
跟这个人一直在一起
Ooh. Someone's at my door.
有人在敲门
Can I call you back?
我待会儿再打给你吧
I need to get another duck.
我得再换只鸭子了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I'm a jerk, starting a stupid fight with Alec
我就是个混♥蛋♥ 跟亚力克吵起来
and acting all weird.
而且表现地那么古怪
You didn't act weird.
你没有古怪
I didn't act nice.
我也没有表现得很好
Pregnancy's supposed to be a happy thing.
怀孕应该是件开心的事
Under the circumstances --
在这种情况下...
I am happy for you, Karen.
我很为你高兴 凯伦
Obviously, your news completely threw us.
你怀孕的消息让我们很吃惊
I know. It threw me, too.
我知道 也惊到我了
But it also...
但也...
brought up a lot of emotional stuff for me.
也让我的情绪上来了
The truth is, we did kind of try.
事实上 我们之前的确试过
A few years ago, I went off birth control,
几年前 我就不避孕了
but then I got sick.
但后来我病了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It is what it is,
事实就是这样
but I have always wanted to be a mother,
但我一直想做个母亲
and I think I'd be a pretty damn good one, too.
而且我觉得我会成为一个很棒的母亲
So do I.
我也这么想
But I'm not an idiot, Karen.
但我不是个傻子 凯伦
I know there's none of me in there.
我知道这个孩子没我什么事儿
I've got no genetic material in the mix.
他没有我的基因
That's not what I think, and you know it.
我不这么想 你知道的
This baby was conceived out of love by all of us.
这个宝宝是我们三个人爱的结晶
It's as much yours as it is mine --
是我的 也是你的
If you want to be a part of its life.
如果你想参与到他的生活里
I do.
我想
And I know that Alec does, too.
我知道亚力克也想的
It's just hard for him to process all of this.
但是要让他处理好这些很难
It's gonna take him a little longer, I think.
我想他还需要一段时间
Well, that's where the "Nine months" thing comes in handy.
还有九个月的时间让他好好考虑
What?
怎么了
If he does come around...
如果他真的愿意...
what would say to us all raising the baby together,
我们三个一起养这个孩子
under one roof?
住在一起 怎么样
I thought...
我以为...
You were thinking about separating.
你们不是在考虑分居吗
That was just a blip --
那只是我们跟你分开之后
fallout from our breakup,
吵架时说的气话
because, honestly, Karen,
说实话 凯伦
we were our happiest when we were with you.
我们跟你在一起的时候才是最开心的
I feel like this baby is the universe
我觉得这个宝宝是老天给我们的暗示
showing us that we're supposed to all be together.
告诉我们 我们应该继续在一起
But I would never pressure you.
但我不会逼你的
Maybe we can all talk about it tomorrow night over dinner?
我们明晚吃饭的时候一起聊聊怎么样
Our place?
去我们家好吗
Okay.
好吧
Julia Child?
朱莉娅·查尔德
That's hardcore.
那食谱可难了
Did you debone a duck?
你给鸭子剔骨了
Not successfully.
不太成功
I am now on my fourth freakin' duck.
这已经是我的第四只鸭子了
This is why I don't normally do recipes
所以我不经常做这种
that involve a day's worth of prep.
需要花一天时间准备食材的菜
Well, you want a little help?
要帮忙吗
From you?
你吗
Hey, ever since Harry bumped me up to sous-chef,
自从哈利提拔我做助理厨师以后
I've picked up all kinds of mad skills.
我学做了好多复杂的菜式
Here. Move over.
过去
I assume all this is for Blair?
这都是为布莱尔准备的吧
Yep.
是的
Well, he's one lucky guy.
他真是个幸运的男人
Eww. Smells gross in here.
这什么味道
Oh, that's the balsamic reduction sauce...
是黑醋汁...
burning.
烧开了
What's all this for?
这是要干什么
Oh, this is all for our dinner with Blair tomorrow night.
我们明晚要跟布莱尔一起吃晚餐
I'm making his favorite meal.
我在做他最爱的菜
Yeah, I'll be going out with Marc and Scotty.
那我跟马克和斯科蒂一起出去吧
No, you'll be dining with us.
你跟我们一起吃
Whatever. Dinner probably won't even be ready by tomorrow.
随便吧 还不知道吃不吃得成呢
Oh, my -- why does there always have to be attitude with you?
你为什么总是这幅态度
Just get upstairs and do your homework.
上楼去做你的作业
Now!
现在就去
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm just tense, Marc.
只是有点神经紧张 马克
Very tense.
很紧张
Hello?
你好
Calista Raines?
卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯吗
Who is this? How did you get this number?
你是谁 你怎么知道这个号♥码的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表