剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He broke all my ribs.
他打断了我的所有肋骨
He broke one of my arms, my cheekbone.
一只胳膊和颊骨
And then he raped me.
然后他强♥奸♥了我
Three times.
三次
When he was done, he just left.
当他完事后就离开
I don't know, I think he thought I was dead.
我想他以为我已经死了
It all happened so fast, it was like...
一切发生的太快 就像...
he was on me, he was hitting me,
他骑在我身上 殴打我
and then my eyes were swollen shut
在看清他的长相前
before I even saw what he looked like.
我的眼睛已经肿得睁不开了
Anyway, I...
不管怎样 我...
I walked around with this feeling you're describing...
你说的这些感觉一直纠缠我
for a really long time.
很长时间
And then I found this place.
后来我发现了这里
I want you to feel the ground underneath your feet again,
希望你能感觉到路就在你脚下
and I think we can help.
我们可以帮你
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Yeah, Lee, come on in.
是的 李 进来
Take a look.
看这个
What's this?
这是什么
These are still frames from a video.
录像里的一些截图
The man wearing the mask is raping the girl.
那个蒙面人正在强♥奸♥那个女孩
She's 15. Her name is Kate Hatton.
她15岁 叫凯特·哈顿
She used a fake I.D. To get into a bar.
她用伪造的身份证件去酒吧
Somebody spiked her drink.
酒里被下了药
She woke up the next day in the alley
第二天她在巷子里醒来
and realized that she'd been sexually assaulted,
意识到自己受到性侵犯
but she couldn't describe her assailant.
但她记不起施暴者
And there was no DNA evidence recovered.
也没有DNA线索
Then we found this video right there on the internet.
然后我们在网上发现了这段录像
Wait a second.
等一下
this guy raped a teenage girl videoed it and then posted it?
这个人强♥奸♥了未成年人拍下来传到网上吗
Yeah.
是的
We blew some of these images up--
我们把这些图像放大
looking for anything
看是否有线索
that might help us identify this guy.
找出施暴者
Compared that to what was in the sex offenders registry.
与记录在册的强♥奸♥犯比对
We thought we had a match,
我们发现一个疑犯
and then we realized that video alone
但只凭录像
would be inconclusive in court.
在法庭上也许没有说服力
So, I got a detective from vice, had him go undercover.
我找了一个改邪归正的探员让他当卧底
Made up a phony name.
用假身份
Put him in the sex offenders registry,
放在记录在册的强♥奸♥犯名单里
posing as a child molester on parole.
扮成获得假释的恋童癖
Henry Maynard-- he called himself.
亨利·梅纳德 他自己取的名
We got him into the same court-ordered
我们把他安排到嫌犯的
therapy group as the suspect,
法♥院♥指定心理治疗班
hoping that he would get close enough,
希望他能接近嫌疑人
and the suspect would confide in him.
并取得信任
Give him some details of the crime.
套出一些犯罪细节
Something we could use in court, or...
等在法庭上能用的证据
And?
接着说
And our made-up Henry maynard hasn't checked in
假亨利·梅纳德已经一个多星期
in over a week.
没来报到了
You're thinking our masked man figured out
你们觉得蒙面人发现
there's an undercover cop on his tail?
有卧底跟踪他对吧
All we know is
据了解
is that he approached the suspect,
他接近了嫌疑人
the investigation was proceeding,
调查也在继续
and then he just vanished.
他就这样消失了
Tell me what I can do to help.
我能做什么
Well, that's just it.
是这样
I don't want your help.
不需要你的帮助
I called you in here 'cause you're a friend.
叫你来里因为你是我朋友
I called you in here to give you a heads-up.
给你一个善意警告
This is a case
这个案子
You cannot be involved in, Lee.
你不能参与 李
This is a case you've got to stay away from.
你不要过问这个案子
I'm sorry.
对不起
Take a look at the pictures again.
再看一下照片
The suspect has been convicted twice before
疑犯曾有两次犯案经历
of rape, one time against a minor.
强♥奸♥罪 有一次是侵犯未成年
Been out of prison nearly three years now.
出狱已经近三年
I'm almost certain that's your brother.
几乎可以确定是你哥哥
I'm confused. I thought your brother was living in Oregon.
我不明白 我以为他住在俄勒冈
Well, he's not; he's back in Phoenix.
不 他已回菲尼克斯
And I guess he's been here a while.
我猜他回来一段时间了
Nice for him to tell me, right?
让他向我坦白比较好 对吗
As far as whether not that's him in that video,
在确定录像里的是谁之前
I can't even wrap my brain around it.
这事在我脑中挥之不去
Now they're talking like maybe he killed this detective,
现在他们甚至认为他杀了那个
this... Henry Maynard guy, or whatever his real name is.
叫亨利·梅纳德或者什么的探员
I think I'll go talk to him.
我得和他谈谈
Lee
李
Leigh.
跟莱说再见
It's weird.
真奇怪
When I think about him, all I remember is
每当我想到他 最先浮现的
an older brother that kept my drunken father
是每当父亲喝醉打我时
from beating the crap out of me.
总是站出来保护我的哥哥
Growing up, he wouldn't hurt a fly.
长大后应该连只蚂蚁都不会踩
I don't even know him anymore.
而现在 我根本不了解他了
Hey, Paul.
嘿 保罗
Mr. Good.
正义先生
So I heard a rumor
我听到了些传闻
I'm a uncle now.
我当大伯了
Had a little girl last August.
去年八月生了个小女儿
Name's Leigh.
她叫莱
Me and the mom are engaged.
我和她妈妈订婚了
Well, that's good, Mr. Good.
很好啊 正义先生
That's terrific, man.
真是棒极了
You got any pictures or...?
你有带她照片吗
Well, maybe I can meet her sometime.
或者我改天去看看她
Look, Lee... Here's the thing, man.
听着李 听我说
I'm not like I used to be.
我已经不是过去那个我了
Prison... it beats the bad out of you.
监狱生活让我改过自新
And any little bit of bad that they didn't get,
就算还残存一点过去的坏习惯
The parole system takes care of.
我也不会去冒失去假释的危险
They got me in group, five days a week now.
他们给了我份工 一周五天
That's good, Paul.
那很好 保罗
The stuff with the girls
因为那个女孩的事
I'm on all the databases now,
所有数据库里都有我的名字了
And I got the brand on me: "Sex offender,"
还被贴上强♥奸♥犯的标签
but I'm not... some pervert.
但我不是变♥态♥
It was about anger.
只是因为愤怒
I was just mad all the time.
只是有时控制不了我的情绪
I don't know if it was 'cause of dad,
我不知道是因为父亲
or maybe it was just the way I was wired. I don't know.
还是因为喝醉的关系 我不知道
I'm 50 years old now, man.
我今年已经50岁了
I'm a different guy.
洗心革面了
I think I finally got a handle on everything.
我觉得生活终于走上了正规
You say so.
你说是就是吧
What's that mean?
你什么意思
I don't know, you sneaked back into town,
我不知道 你偷偷跑回来
you know about me, I don't know about you.
你知道我所有的事情 我对你却一无所知
I was trying to get on my feet, man.
因为我还在试着适应中
Maybe get a nicer place before I saw my little brother,
也许等我找到个好点的住处
met my new niece.
我就去看你还有侄女了
So hard to understand?
有这么难理解吗
No.
不难理解
I gotta ask you a question, Paul.
我得问你一个问题 保罗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表