剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Medium S06E22
灵媒缉凶 第六季 第二十二集 本季完
There are certain moment in our life that pregnant was a possibility
我们一生中的某些时刻都可能怀孕
end of high school...
高中毕业的时候
and the day we marry...
我们结婚的那一天
the day we die.
我们逝去的那一天
These are the times we seem to be standing at destiny's crossroads,
那些时候 我们站在命运的十字路口
waiting for fate to deliver the next bend in the road,
等待命运送我们去下一个岔口
waiting for a message from above.
等待上天给我们消息
Mail's here!
信来了
Anything for me?
有我的吗
Uh, something from Dartmouth, and it's thin.
从达特茅斯来的 很薄哦
You're very welcome!
不用谢
What you got there, kiddo?
有些什么信 孩子
Uh, something for you and Mom with fancy writing on it.
有你和妈妈的信 上面的字很花哨
And for Mom, something from your doctor.
还有妈妈的的医生来信了
Which doctor?
哪个医生
Witch doctor? Who said anything about a witch doctor?
巫医 谁在说巫医
You keep that up, I'm gonna take you to a witch doctor.
你继续这样我就带你去看巫医
Really? Which witch doctor?
真的 哪个巫医
Hey, hey, looks like we've just been invited
嘿 我们被邀请参加
to the wedding of a Ms. Lynn DiNovi and a Mr. Lee Scanlon.
李·斯坎隆和林恩·迪诺维的婚礼
Good news? Bad news? No news?
好消息 坏消息 还是没消息
Uh, just new insurance, new rules.
只是新的保险单 有些新的条款
I'm never good at this stuff.
我总是搞不清楚这些东西
Ariel?
艾丽尔
You all right?
你还好吧
I got in! I got in!
我考上了 我考上了
I got in. I got financial aid.
我考上了 我拿到助学金了
I got in!
我考上了
You got in where?
你考上哪里了
Dartmouth. Dartmouth!
达特茅斯学院 达特茅斯学院
Dartmouth! Dartmouth! Dartmouth!
达特茅斯 达特茅斯 达特茅斯
I got in, my first choice, Dartmouth.
我考上了我的首选学校 达特茅斯学院
Oh, my God, Dartmouth.
天哪 达特茅斯学院
Oh, my God, I'm so proud of you!
上帝 我真为你感到骄傲
Just don't understand
只是不明白
why she has to go to college in New Hampshire.
她干嘛一定要去新罕布♥什♥尔州上大学
Because that's where Dartmouth is.
因为达特茅斯学院在那里
Because that's where she wants to go.
因为那是她想去的地方
Because it's time for us to let her live her life.
因为是时候让她过她想要的生活了
Hey, I got no problem with her living her life.
嗨 我对她过自己的生活可没意见
Just, why can't she do it here?
只是 她为什么不能在这里过
You know, I grew up here.
你看 我在这里长大
I went to college here.
我在这里上的大学
I'm perfectly happy.
我可非常开心
This letter's from your doctor.
你医生写来的这封信
It's not about insurance.
跟保险可没关系
Where did you get that?
你从哪里拿到的
From my pocket?
我的兜里吗
According to this, he needs to see you.
信上说 他必须要见你
He's concerned about that piece of tumor
他在担心你头颅里
he had to leave in your skull
那块他不得不留下的肿瘤
'cause it was attached to your spine.
因为它和你的脊椎相连
Yeah, he's so concerned that he wrote me a letter.
是啊 他太担心了所以写信给我
I mean, he didn't call me, he didn't e-mail me.
我是说 他既没有打电♥话♥也没有发邮件
I mean, he wrote me a letter.
他只是写了封信
And you know what?
而且你知道吗
It's not that urgent.
这可不怎么紧迫
If you read the whole thing, you'll see.
如果你通读全文 你会发现
What he really wants is for me to come in
他真正想要的是 让我过去
so they can try some new drug on me.
尝试一些新的药物
It's a solicitation for test subjects.
这是一个药物实验的邀请
And I'm not sure how I feel about being a test subject.
我不太确定我是否喜欢药物实验
Allison, we're talking about a drug that...
艾莉森 我们正在讨论的这个药
I'm reading now.
我正在读呢
"...virtually eliminates the possibility
几乎消除了因为大脑内残余脑瘤生长
"Of seizure or death sometimes associated
所引起的癫痫发作或者
with vestigial cerebral growths."
死亡的可能性
I think you'd at least want to talk to somebody about that.
我认为你至少应该跟别人讨论一下
Man, I do want to talk to somebody about that,
伙计 我确实想找人讨论一下
but I'm not having seizures.
可是我既没有癫痫
I think I would know if I were staring at imminent death.
而且假如我马上要死了我肯定会知道的
Listen, I promise you,
听着 我保证
on Monday, I will call the doctor.
星期一 我会给医生打电♥话♥
I'll find out what's happening.
我会搞清楚发生了什么事
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm just saying that I think if we both take a position about
我只是在说 如果我们两个都表态
Ariel going to school closer to home,
希望艾丽尔去离家近的学校
I think she might do it.
我想她会接受的
Hey, look, I heard you, Allison.
嘿 我听到了 艾莉森
Problem for me is that that's not my position.
问题是我不赞同这样
Are you forgetting? I grew up in Michigan,
你忘了吗 我在密歇根州长大
and I moved to Phoenix to study engineering,
然后我搬到菲尼克斯学习工程学
thousands of miles away from home.
离家几千里
And thank God I did.
感谢上帝我这样做了
Otherwise, how else would I have met you?
否则 要我如何遇到你呢
Now, if she wants to move to New Hampshire to go to school,
现在 如果她想去新罕布♥什♥尔州上学
I think we should encourage her to go.
我认为我们应该鼓励她去
Am I gonna miss her? Absolutely.
我会想念她吗 当然
But I couldn't be more excited for her.
但是我非常为她高兴
Now, come on.
现在 帮帮忙
Tell me you're going to get on board with this.
告诉我 你能理解这个
What? Stop looking at me like I'm some kind of ghoul.
干嘛 别这样看我好像我是个老顽固
I love my daughter.
我爱我的女儿
Am I excited for?
我不为她高兴吗
Hey, you know what? I'm more than excited for her.
嘿 你知道吗 我高兴极了
Am I ready for her to move across country? No.
我准备好让她搬去千里之外了吗 没有
Am I ready to not see her for days or weeks
我准备好了好几天 好几周
or months at a time?
甚至几个月都见不到她吗
No. I would rather die!
没有 我宁可去死
It's not about you! Hey, you know what?
这跟你没有关系 你知道吗
She was accepted to three other schools,
她被其他三所大学也录取了
all of them a lot closer.
每一所都比达特茅斯近
And that's where I want her, a lot closer, and if...
这才是我希望她去的地方 离我们更近
You know what? If that makes me an awful person,
你知道吗 就算这让我变得讨厌
I can live with that.
我也愿意这样
Come on, Allison.
省省吧 艾莉森
You come on.
你省省吧
This is nice.
这可真好
I don't remember you waking up once.
我不记得你有惊醒过一次
I don't think you had a dream all night.
我想你大概整晚都没做梦
When was the last time that happened?
上一次这样是什么时候的事
Al, you awake?
艾尔 你醒了么
Honey, the alarm went off.
亲爱的 闹钟都停了
Al?
艾尔
Al?
艾尔
Al.
艾尔
Al?
艾尔
Al!
艾尔
Al!
艾尔
Al!
艾尔
Ice, ice, ice.
冰块 冰块 冰块
I filled the trays with water again 20 minutes ago.
我20分钟前才又给冰块盘子里加水
And you'd think, out of respect for Mommy,
这些人就不能对妈妈尊重一点
these people would drink their damn liquor
喝那些不加冰块的
at room temperature.
该死的饮料么
Come here.
过来
Um... Daddy.
爸爸
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思
Yeah. What is it, honey?
怎么了 宝贝
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表