剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Medium S06E18
灵媒缉凶 第六季 第十八集
Previously on Medium
前情提要
Help me out here, Lee. What are we looking at?
帮个忙 李 我们看到的是什么
Killers crept in while the family slept
凶手趁这家人熟睡的时候悄悄溜进来
then he drained their blood
然后抽干了他们的血
Drained their blood?
抽干♥他♥们的血
What is with all these crazy hours?
你都在忙些什么啊
Isn't Keith a one-man band?
这不是基思的一手遮天的公♥司♥吗
Yeah, that was yesterday.
是啊 那是以前
This is today
今时不同往日
I can see the solution to this thing.
我能想到这件事情的解决方法了
It's-it's-it's basically just constructing something.
只是在建构些什么东西
but with fewer molecules.
不过是用了较少的分子而已
And I know how to do that,
我知道该怎么做
but every time I try, it's...
可是每次我试的时候 它总是
I just can't get a clear channel.
我就是没办法找出一条纯信道
There will be no free rides anymore.
再也不会有坐享其成的事情了
You people going to help me
你们得帮助我
You haven't seen Keith, have you?
看到过基思没
No,no. I've been trying to avoid him, actually.
没有 实际上我在躲他
Sort of gone MIA, disappeared.
一下子不见了 消失了
We're guessing he's gone off his meds.
我们猜测可能是他药用完了
His meds?
药
He's supposed to co-lead a presentation for
明天他本来要为国防部
the department of defense on this bio-fuels project tomorrow.
生物燃料课题做报告的
What's your tomorrow look like? Do you have a suit?
明天你来怎么样 有合适的西装吗
So this is how you use your gift.
你就是这样使用你的天赋
I'm sorry, do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗
So this is how you use your gift.
你就是这样使用你的天赋
She looked at me and she said,
她看着我 对我说
"Is this how you use your gift?"
你就是这样使用你的天赋吗
I dreamt about her, too.
我也梦到过她
Devalos has just found another family
德弗洛斯发现了另一家人
blood gone,posed for pictures.
体内没有血 按相片中的样子摆了姿势
He wants me to go take a look.
他要我去现场看看
He's getting away!
他要逃跑了
Stop him!
拦住他
Turn him around.
把他转过来
You dream things, don't you?
你做梦了 对吧
I'm not telling you anything.
无可奉告
If you change your mind.
要是你改变主意
Jennifer, is that you?
詹妮弗 是你吗
Stay where there are people. I'll come and get you.
待在有人的地方 我来找你
Now tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么回事
I, uh... I had a dream he was coming after me.
我...我梦见他来找我了
You were right, I do dream.
你猜中了 我确实做梦
The thing is, I didn't realize the things I saw in my sleep
问题是 我并不知道
were actually happening.
梦会成真
Not until I went inside the prescott house
直到我走进普雷斯科特家里
and saw them all sitting there-- dead.
看见他们都坐在那里 已经死了
It's okay.
别害怕
We're not going to let anything happen to you.
我们不会让你有事的
So these dreams-- did you see him?
在这些梦里 你有看见他吗
Can you tell me anything about him?
能告诉我任何跟他有关的信息吗
I never see him.
我从来没有看见过他
Can't even really be sure he is a him.
我甚至不能确定他是不是男人
Although his hands look like man's hands.
但是他的手看起来是男人的手
And he's white.
而且是白人
I know he's white.
我知道他是白人
I only see what he sees.
我只能看见他看见的东西
I only see through his eyes.
我只能通过他的眼睛去看
You make it sound like it's been going on for a while.
听起来你做梦已经有一段时间了
Just since the accident.
自从那次事故之后
Just before I turned 16, I was with my parents.
就在我快满16岁那天 我跟我父母
We were coming back home from college night.
一起从派对回家
I was sleeping in the back,
我在后座上睡觉
So I didn't have a seat belt on.
没系安全带
So when the car slammed on its brakes in front of us,
所以当前面的车急刹车时
I didn't even see anything.
我什么都没看见
They say I never woke up.
他们说我根本就没醒过来
Just got thrown through that window and onto the highway.
被扔出了车窗 摔到高速公路上
But I actually remember flying past my parents...
但是我真的记得飞过我父母身边的场景
kind of knowing I'd never see them again.
就像我知道自己再也见不到他们了
They told me in the hospital that that wasn't possible.
在医院时 医生告诉我那是不可能的
But I still remember it.
但我还是记忆深刻
And that's when the dreams started?
就是从那个时候开始做梦的吗
In the hospital, yeah.
就在医院里 是的
Do you want to tell me about your dreams?
你愿意跟我说说你的梦吗
Okay, but, uh, could we get some food first?
好的 但是 我们能先吃点东西吗
At first it was just woods-- walking through woods.
刚开始只是在树林里 穿梭在林间
Feet.
徒步
I think it must have been near flagstaff.
我想那里肯定在弗拉格斯塔夫附近
And then it was sitting in woods and waiting--
然后就坐在树林中等待
lots of waiting.
等了很长时间
And then...
然后
It was hard-- watching it die.
对我来说很难 看着它死去
I love animals.
我喜爱动物
And then it got weirder.
然后事情就很诡异了
He started draining the blood out of it.
他开始抽它的血
At first I didn't think much of it.
一开始我没有多想
My dad used to hunt, so I knew all about
我爸爸以前也打猎 所以我知道
bleeding your kill to keep the meat.
放干猎物的血液是为了保持肉的新鲜
It was the posing that creeped me out.
是那些造型吓到我了
He seemed to like taking picture of it.
他看起来很喜欢拍照
All shriveled up.
等到拍无可拍了
And then he started taking it places.
他就给它换地方
It's almost 6:00 in the morning.
现在已经是早上6点
You have to be exhausted.
你肯定已经精疲力竭了
I know I am.
我知道因为我也是
So how does this work?
那么现在怎么办呢
I can't go back out there.
我不能回去
He knows who I am and he wants to kill me.
他知道我是谁 并且想要杀掉我
You're not going to take me back to jail, are you?
你不是想送我回监狱吧
Marie, honey, I need you to come out of there.
玛丽 宝贝 马上给我出来
No! I'm never coming out of here!
不 我永远不会出来
Not now, not ever!
现在不出来 永远都不出来
Marie, everybody has got to get to school.
玛丽 大家都得去上学了
Daddy has got a big meeting with the department of defense,
爸爸今天跟国防部有一个重要的会议
So I really need you to unlock this door!
所以快把门打开
No, I want mommy!
不 我要妈妈
Mommy is not here.
妈妈现在不在
Mommy! Open this door, young lady!
妈妈 开门 小姑娘
The problem is, you've messed with forces
现在的问题是 你气昏了头
No man should ever mess with--
人不该意气用事
She lost her tooth.
她掉了一颗牙齿
When she looked under her pillow
等她翻开枕头来看时
And saw that there wasn't any money there...
枕头下却没有钱
That's a big screwup.
这就是事情的起因
She lost her tooth in the middle of the night?
她半夜掉牙了
Well... How am I supposed to get in there?
我怎么可能进去
How am I supposed to even know?
又怎么可能知道
Hey, you're the parent.
嘿 你可是当父母的
Just go in there and coax her out.
赶紧进去把她骗出来
I'll sneak in, I'll slip a dollar under her pillow.
我会偷偷溜进去 放一块钱在她枕头下
What?
又怎么了
I can't do that.
我不能那样做
I'm a kid. That would make me a traitor.
我只是个孩子 不能做叛徒
Oh... mom still not here?
妈妈还没回来吗
No. I don't know what to tell you, ariel.
没有 我不知道怎么跟你说 艾丽尔
She left in the middle of the night to do something for work.
她半夜就出去工作了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表