剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
a home or business address to send it.
我都不知道发信的地址
That's completely unnecessary.
完全没有必要
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Thanks.
谢谢
Ariel.
艾丽尔
You gave a great interview the other day.
那天你的面试很成功
Southfork is very excited about you.
南福克大学很期待你的加入
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Hello.
你好
Hey, I just wanted to let you know
我只想告诉你
I'm right around the corner from your place.
我正好在离你不远的街角
I'd ask if I can stop by for dinner, except I smell
想问你能否一起吃个晚饭 只是
like I've been rooting around in a sewer all day,
我闻起来像在下水道翻了一整天
which is exactly what I've been doing.
实际上是去了下水道
Tell me you found the gun.
你找到枪了吧
I wish I could.
真希望我找到了
We searched that grate you pointed out to us
我们搜查了 你所指的铁栅栏
and then we poked our heads down every manhole on the block.
查看了这一区所有的检修口
You'd be surprised at some of the things
你会发现一些事
your neighbors flush down the toilet,
邻居们都冲厕所
but there's no gun down there.
但是那里没有枪
I don't understand.
我不明白
It was sitting there, I saw it sitting there.
枪就在那里啊 我看见的
I don't know what to tell you, Allison.
不知道跟你说什么 艾莉森
If there was a murder weapon down there, it's gone.
如果那里有凶器 也不见了
I did it.
我做到了
That's good, Marie.
很好 玛丽
You're a very cooperative little girl.
你真是个听话的小姑娘
Al, what the hell are you doing out here?
艾莉 你出来做什么啊
I'm looking for something.
找点东西
What?
找什么
This.
这个
This is the gun
就是这把枪
that Josh Berryman used to kill Matt Mulhearn.
乔希·贝里曼用它杀了马特·马尔哈恩
I think Marie put it in here.
是玛丽放进去的
I think tha-that alarm told her to.
是警报器让她做的
No, I didn't. Marie I know you did.
我没做 我知道是你
I saw you put that gun in the trash can.
我看见你把枪放进垃圾桶了
Look, honey, I'm not mad at you.
宝贝 我没生你的气
I just want you to tell me what happened.
我只是希望你告诉我发生了什么事
Don't look at that alarm, you look at me.
你别看那个报♥警♥器 看我
Look, I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
I know that thing has been talking to you,
也知道那个报♥警♥器跟你说话了
but it cannot hurt you.
可它伤不了你
It cannot hurt us.
更伤害不了我们大家
I need you to tell me what it told you to do.
我想知道它到底跟你说了什么
You're scaring me, Mommy.
妈妈你吓到我了
Burglar alarms do not talk.
防盗报♥警♥器不会说话啊
Well, that one does, and we both know it does.
可是我们俩都很清楚 我们家这个会说
Okay, come on, Marie, why don't you go back,
好啦 玛丽快回去睡觉吧
see if you can get a little more sleep?
你应该再多睡会儿
Joe!
乔
We will talk about this later, okay?
我们一会再谈报♥警♥器好吗
I'm sorry, Mommy.
对不起 妈妈
She's lying!
她在说谎
This thing is making my daughter lie to me!
肯定是那个破东西让我女儿说谎
For God's sake, are you listening to yourself?
看在上帝的份上 能小点声说话吗
I am getting rid of that thing right now.
我现在就把它弄走
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
They're coming to replace it the day after tomorrow.
他们后天就来人换了
Do you know how to dismantle that thing?
你会拆吗
I can cut some wires.
我可以剪断电线啊
No. Okay, just do me a favor-- give it to me.
别别 给我点面子 把工具给我
If you're dead set on doing this,
要是非拆不可的话
at least take advantage of the fact
让你老公来吧
you're married to an engineer.
好歹我也是个工程师啊
And you do me a favor-- don't shock me or anything.
你也给我点面子 别把我电了
Very funny.
真有趣啊
Just don't ask me where I found it.
别问我从哪弄的
Am I allowed to ask you what it is?
那我能问问这是什么吗
It's the gun that Josh Berryman used to kill Matt Mulhearn.
这是贝里曼杀马特用的枪
Look, I know another crime happened
听我说 我知道在他被拘留期间
while he was in custody.
也发生了一起凶杀案
I know you made nice with the guy yesterday.
我知道你昨天和他处的不错
Just run whatever tests you need to.
但是当你检验完之后
You'll see I'm right.
你就知道我是对的
Ariel.
艾丽尔
Mrs. Hahn-Barker.
哈恩·巴克夫人
I thought you were, uh, were heading home.
我还以为...你回家了呢
I delayed my flight for a couple of hours.
我把航♥班♥推迟了几小时
I wanted to speak with you about something.
我想跟你谈谈
Uh... sure.
没问题
I found a file on my computer yesterday,
昨天我在电脑里看见了一个文件夹
and I think that you put it there.
我想应该是你放的
It's the only possibility that makes any sense.
只有这一种可能性
Thank you for not bothering to deny it.
谢谢你没有否认
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
The young woman in the photos?
照片里的那个女人
No, I never met her.
我从没见过她
She said the same thing about you.
她也说不认识你
I spoke with her.
我和她谈过了
If, in fact, that young boy is my late husband's son...
要是...那个小男孩真是我前夫的儿子
I've decided to take some of the money
我会把艾伦的遗产分给他一部分
that Alan left behind to provide for him.
当做赡养费
I'm glad.
我很高兴
So if you didn't know the girl,
既然你不认识那个女孩
then you must have known Alan.
那你肯定认识艾伦了
Putting that file on my computer for me to find,
把文档放电脑上让我看到
I can only assume you had some score to settle with him.
我想你肯定和他约定什么了吧
I've learned an awful lot about my late husband
在这24小时里 我突然对我前夫
over the last 24 hours.
有了突飞猛进的了解
I can't imagine what would have brought you to Oregon
我想不到你怎么会去俄勒冈大学
or to Southfork.
或者去了南福克大学
The summer program for high schoolers, I'm guessing.
我猜是 高中生暑期项目吧
So which one of his lectures
那么是他的哪场演讲
on romantic literature reeled you in?
还是浪漫主义文学把你迷住了呢
Sense and Sensibility?
《理智与情感》吗
The Lady of the Lake?
还是《湖畔少女》
That was always one of my favorites.
那可是我的最爱之一啊
The Scarlet Letter?
还是《红字》呢
No, I've never been to Oregon.
不 我从来没去过俄勒冈大学
I have never heard your late husband's lecture.
也从没听过你前夫的演讲
And I swear that I never met him while he was alive.
我发誓在他生前从没见过他
You what want to know what should have been my first clue?
你想知道我从何时开始怀疑你吗
Your interview.
你的面试
All those carefully polished answers.
你的那些完美的回答
You sounded exactly like him.
你很爱他
It is a shame.
我应该感到惭愧
I liked you.
我怎么会喜欢你呢
I actually felt good about championing you
怎么会那么支持你去
to the Director of Admissions.
招生办
Well... I have a plane to catch.
好啦 我该赶飞机了
Stop that.
别这样
You brought this on yourself.
这些都是你自己造成的
You didn't need to get involved with him.
你不该跟他扯上关系
You didn't need his help.
你不该让他帮忙
No.
不是这样的
You're a smart girl.
你是个聪明的女孩
You're going to get into some wonderful school.
你可以进一所很好的学校
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表